All Comments on 'Power'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
rufriterrufriteralmost 7 years ago
Only one thing could have improved this for me.

Her final comments could have been even more shocking for him.

" When I went to the hotel with the man you saw, it was a business meeting. Your father was already there waiting for us, so you can give him the recording if you want.

I went along with your little game because I wanted you to fuck me, but I wasn't sure you really had the nerve."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

A common plot device in this particular genre. But one of the better efforts.

Wang4Wang4almost 7 years ago
Thank You

The most erotic incest story between mother and son I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

Loved it!!!

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story and I too wondered if there was a twist coming at the end. Maybe it wasn't the first time they'd met like this, playing a game. Maybe his father knew, even encouraged her to see other men. But that doesnt distract from the endding you chose which was every bit as good.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep the stories cummIng mother son

I am at work reading this via iPhone. It was so hot I was sitting next to a co worker when I came in my boxers. I hope no one smelled the scent of musk...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
More needed

Please, continue

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Excellent

wow a very hot story indeed. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good

not as good as the agreement but good.hope part 3 of agreement is forthcoming

jack30341jack30341almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Really appreciate all the feedback.

Considering drafting an alternative version with a different kind of ending. That would take tweaking how Andrea responded throughout the story. Might be intriguing to see another take.

Will take a shot at it, if there's enough interest in it.

Thanks again. Love hearing feedback.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
What intensity!

Your story was so beautifully written - setting, dialogue, action - Pulsating, YES! Certainly scorched one's mind with your words! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Very nice and well written story ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Son Is A Piece Of Shit

The story for me was ruined by her piece of shit son. Regardless of the outcome this was still a form of rape on the part of the punk ass son. As a result I could only read part of the first page before becoming disgusted. To extort sex from one's mother is akin to rape and in some states could be charged as rape. Why do so many writers here have such disdain for their mothers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 star

Well written , worth reading, keep it up. I am looking forward to more of your stories.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 7 years ago
holy balls

incredible story, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible

Anal next time please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of stupid

If she tells the father that he fucked her she now has blackmail on him because he forced her to fuck him so he would get in more trouble than she would be.

ratimomratimomalmost 7 years ago

Very nice story of blackmailing.

alextasyalextasyalmost 7 years ago
Superb

Good writing, especially the opening sequence. The tension pulled me into the story, and the resolution was satisfying. In many ways...

Thank you!

-a

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Good Story

I read the 19 comments made before me and agree with most of them. I just want to add that you have a problem with tense sometimes. Proof reading and the use of a spell checker would have improved readability. Last, I found your avoidance of the use of common names for genitalia awkward and cumbersome. All that said, your story was very HOT! Thank you.

PS: To Anonymous who complained about the story being about rape - You didn't have to read it, moron! You were warned and CHOSE to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And when You Fuck Me Again

Go for the prize and inseminate me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

I like this story and I am waiting on part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Funny

A man whore and a scum of the earth whore of a mommy dearest. Yep let dumb assed daddy find out and put the slut on the curb absolutely pennyless...

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
A lot to like about this story and the

interplay between mother and son as she gives in to his sexual demand is about as about as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Please add another chapter to this hot as hell Mom son story! Screw the Grammer police, just keep writing hot stories.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Love it!

A very well written and very hot story! Thank you!

btaga3btaga3almost 6 years ago

For a sub-genre of mother/son incest that I'm usually not particularly attracted to (A bit more non-con than I'd like my reluctance in general.) this was very hot.

Good job and I'm anticipating your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Your improvement as a writer from your early stories to your latest is incredibly impressive. Congrats.

A very minor note: you frequently use the word “glimpsed” and it is often awkward. You might want to consider a substitute such as “glanced”. Or maybe you just have a thing for glimpsed. Whatever floats your boat. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quick get the fire extinguisher, this story is so hot I spontaneously combusted! A solid five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep! We need a lot more like this. Thanks a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Try as I might, I could not find any tag or warning on your story that would warn of the level of reluctance this mother had. This was rape, through and through. Unfaithfulness does not make this permissible. Please add warnings and tag appropriately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1898 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...