Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers

He tugged at the thin fabric and it didn't resist. The first effort brought the panties over the widest part of her, but the middle of the panties stayed higher. His hands worked around further behind her, and he could feel the incredible softness of her skin on her bottom, as he took the underwear lower back there.

Defiantly, the triangle patch still stayed at her front, and his fingers traced around to it. A finger from each hand curled over the band of the panties, and he didn't look up. He stared right at her crotch as the panties rolled-up, showing more and more of her. The first glimpse was of bare skin, but then the brownish-blonde curls of her mound were revealed.

He couldn't help a small burst of air at seeing her exposed sex the first time. His fingers finished the panties down her legs, but his attention didn't leave her lightly patched pussy.

Only the sound of her voice broke his trance.

"You're such a little pervert."

She stepped to the side of him, and descended to the bed. "Stand up. Your turn."

He blinked a few quick times. "Uh... ." His stomach knotted.

"Stand up."

His hands pressed the bed and he lifted up. "I don't--"

Her eyes darted to his middle, and he looked, too. His trousers were tented. The lump was obvious.

Her brow furrowed again. "Seriously?" She half-smiled.

His face burned with his blushing, and he hurried with whipping his shirt up and off his shoulders. He wasn't exactly sure why, but her reaction surprised him. She took her time surveying where his pecs and ribs were exposed. He throbbed in his pants and they both looked to there.

His voice then sounded out thinner than he wanted. "Okay."

"Okay? Okay, what?"

She frowned up at him.

He tried to strengthen his tone. "Take them off."

She coughed out a burst of air. "What? Uh-uh." Head back and forth, as in 'no way.'

His chest rose and he raised his voice higher. "Take off my pants."

"Jason--"

"Now."

She blinked and her eyes widened.

His blood raced even quicker when her hands came to his belt. She unspooled it and unhooked it swiftly. No hesitation with going to his button at the top of his trousers either. It came undone easily. But when her thumb and finger grasped the zipper, she paused. It was only a second and then she pulled.

The sides of the trousers relaxed open, and the white cotton boxer-briefs appeared. Black curls of hair sprouted out of the top of the waist of the band, and her face didn't come up to look in his eyes. Her hands went about clearing the trousers from his hips. She held the legs of them as he stepped out.

Her hands propped onto the bare skin of his upper legs and she waited a second. A curled bulge along the left front of his underwear pulsed. She kept staring a long moment before she looked up at him.

Her question was muted, and her eyes narrow. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Her eyes returned to watch his middle, as her hands shifted on him. He noticed she didn't remove her hands from touching him, but rather just brushed across from his legs to his boxer-briefs. Both hands gave a short caress up, and then pulled down at the underwear.

At the first tug, the black patch of pubic hair and the root of his shaft displayed, and then she jerked once more. His shaft still curled out and down, but the underwear fixed at the head of him. She didn't hesitate. Her fingers delicately pinched the band of the underwear and pulled it out and over his hardness. Once it cleared, his dick flopped out and then jerked to angle up.

He looked down at her staring at him, and eventually she peered up at him, as if caught. She shook her head, and she scooted back onto the bed. Her back and hips wiggled to where she could lie higher for her head to be on a pillow.

He started to get in the bed, and her voice raised.

"Wait... go ahead and get a condom."

She looked directly at him, but he didn't move, didn't get off the bed.

Her voice tightened. ""Aren't you going to use a condom?"

He stayed quiet, and her hands covered her face. "I can't do this."

While her hands were still on her face, as he propped on an elbow beside her. His hand reached over to her stomach. She jumped in place when his hand made contact on her soft flesh there. He lightly rubbed.

"Jason, we have to stop this now. Before it goes too far."

His hand drifted lower and past her waist.

"Jason."

His hand stopped just above her pubes.

"Tell you what." His words came softly.

Her eyes fluttered.

He spoke slowly. "We'll stop right now... if you're not wet."

At the sound of the word 'wet,' her tilted away and a hand went to her eyes. "Jason."

His hand started lower onto her mound, and her left hand stayed over her eyes and her right hand went to grasp his hand between her legs. She stopped it in place, and it rested right on top on her sex.

His hand pressed at her, and he suspected she was about to move it off her. Instead, it just stayed atop his hand. He extended his middle finger, and it brushed through her curls there. She let out a quick pant as it bent down to press at where it was. It passed through some more curls, and he knew it was near her lips.

He pushed his hand further and he kept his finger on her. He found her pliable lips, and kept moving. As it slipped forward, her lips yielded and they both knew he found dampness there.

She moaned at his touch. "Jason."

He couldn't believe he was touching her. His hand worked up and down, and now two fingers massaged her lips there. First slippery, and then soaking wet, her middle slightly opened to his touch.

His torso moved to get to her, and her hand left her eyes. She watched as he brought his open mouth to her tit. First, he pecked bare flesh at the side of her, and then he drew a moist line to her nipple. He parted his lips, and drew the hard nipple into his mouth. He opened his mouth wider and sucked more of her into his mouth. His tongue swiped about her nipple and his mouth closed tight over her. He sucked on her nipple hard.

A small whine came from her. "Oh shit."

As he propped on his one arm and his free hand played between her legs, he felt the surprising touch of one of her hands in his hair. She stroked his hair, but her tone came harshly.

"You're such an asshole. I can't believe I raised you."

He drew on her breast even harder and she groaned out. His hard dick strained at her side, and he didn't want to wait much longer. His face lifted to move from one breast to the other. She started talking as he went to licking and sucking on her other breast.

"We absolutely cannot go further, Jason. Here... let me just take care of you."

She reached a hand between them and it touched his cock. It pulsed hard.

His mouth left her breast, and his body shifted over her. He planted a hand just outside each of her shoulders, and his knees pried between her legs to center himself. She squeezed against him.

Her hand gripped him and stroked up and down. She half-whispered. "Here." Her hand was snug on him.

"Stop, stop." His hand got her wrist and he moved it away.

She plopped back against the bed, and her hands came to his chest. Her palms went flat on his chest.

"You... ." Her voice trailed.

His knees finally made progress with widening the middle between her legs. He positioned quickly. He brought a hand to his cock between them. She put her hand on his there.

She growled under him. "Think about what you're doing! You can't just fuck me."

A small laugh burst from him. And reluctantly she did the same.

They stared at each other a second. Then, he took his hand from his dick, and put hers on him.

She squeezed out a plea to him. "At least put a condom on."

"I don't have a condom."

She rolled her eyes. "Jason."

His hips descended, and the movement caused her eyes to blink wide. Her hand gripped tighter on him. Her eyes left him and stared up at the ceiling.

He brought his hips higher up the bed and her hand angled his dick just down. It felt like her legs eased wider.

When he felt the wetness of her on his cockhead, he moaned. Her hand made an adjustment, and he was centered on her. Her palm slid further down his shaft.

He held himself right over her, while his face moved to hers. Her eyes darted back from staring away. She watched his lips close to hers. He kissed her and let it stay a long moment.

When he brought his lips from hers, she was still looking to him, and her hand moved him forward. They looked deeply in each other's eyes, as he entered her. His penis plunged right past her lips and her warmth shot electricity through him.

They both heard him moan hard.

She pulled more of him to her, and he grunted. Once he was almost completely inside her, her hand let go of him, and she put her hands on his back. Her knees raised up and to her sides.

A delicate breath from her brought one quiet word. "Okay."

He leaned forward and he pushed from his knees. He didn't stop until his base was firmly against her pussy, and he was fully inside her.

Her mouth opened and stayed apart, while he eased back and forth a few times. Her face moved up and down in time with his body's shifts back and forth.

He loved how wet and warm she felt on him, and how her lips stayed to him as he swayed over her. They kept watching each other, and she looked like she was about to say something.

All that came was a soft mumble. "Yeah."

After a while, he slowed down even more, and he brought himself to where he was almost out of her. He paused there, and then he felt something that instantly thrilled him.

Her hips pushed back on him, causing him to be back into her. She rocked back and forth herself, and he loved it. A quick, self-conscious look crossed her face, but she didn't stop it. She kept pushing back and forth from under him, and he restarted his own thrusts.

He found a rhythm of meeting her pushes with his own stabs, and her head bobbed at the force of it. Seeing her absorb it spurred him harder. He shifted more weight onto his arms, and his hips picked up their pace.

He worried about how her body was now jerking about, but one throaty blurt from her relieved him.

"Yeah."

He felt his balls tightening. He decided to go from a steady pushing to outright pounding against her. The slaps of their skin filled the air.

She started a kind of humming sound and cried out. "C'MON!"

She started crying louder. "Oh, oh, oh, OH!"

He was very close. He stopped holding back at all, and he fucked as hard as he could.

Her body was jerking up and down the bed, and her fingernails dug into his back.

She screamed. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She sucked a deep breath and then let another scream rip. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

Her scream still in his ears and her pussy lapping at his cock, the most intense, ecstatic waves ever slammed him.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH!" He heard himself crying out, never having done so before. "OOOHHHHHHHHH!"

He clenched his eyes, and his body jerked about. Spasms ravaged him over and over, and he was cumming over and over, digging as deeply into her as he could possibly get.

He was still pushing out grunts when he finally started to orient.

He opened his eyes, and he was still propped above her. She was panting and staring straight up at him. They looked at each a long moment.

He eased low to her and they kissed. It was a couple of quick, but firm kisses, and then he raised back up. He felt her brace under him, sensing he was about to withdraw. His hand steadied himself, as he pulled out of her. A thin string of fluid connected them a second before he was further away, and rolling off her.

He flopped onto his back, and they both panted.

This moment, with the two of them in bed together after sex, had never entered his mind. He searched for the right thing to say. He stuck with just being honest.

"That was incredible." He was still catching his breath. He looked over at her.

She rubbed her eyes.

He spoke gently. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"That," he hated being redundant but couldn't help it, "was absolutely amazing."

Her hands came to rest on her chest, and he could glimpse perspiration on her chest. Her breathing was still heavy, too. At least she wasn't trying to cover herself up.

Calming, they both just laid there a minute. The room fell completely silent.

After a few moments, he sensed her head run slightly his way on her pillow.

"Jason... when you planned this... what did you anticipate for how things would be from now on?"

It was a fair question. The honest answer was that he seriously doubted she would ever go along. He couldn't say that.

"Well... ."

A distinct sigh came from her as they laid there.

His voice sounded low as he kept looking upward.

"What had you planned to do with your affair?"

There was what seemed like a shrug from her.

"That wasn't going to last." She put a hand through her hair. "Nothing was going to change for me. I just needed... something for then. That's all."

He ran her sentiment through his mind. Before he could say anything, she added more.

"Your father and I have built a nice life. You and your sister, our home. Our way of life." She shifted a little where she laid. "We just don't... we don't really excite each other anymore. At least, I'm not. And, well, he doesn't really try."

It struck him she was sharing this. He offered what he could.

"Happens sometimes."

"Yeah. It does."

He let his hand drift over by her side, and he brought the back of it to trace at her arm.

"You okay?"

She didn't answer right away. Then, there was a slight nod. Meekly, she answered, "Yeah."

"Ummm," he wasn't sure about anything except how strong he came, "I hope I can walk."

They both chuckled.

He struck a low tone. "Are you angry?"

"Uh," she shook her head, "no."

He grinned broadly. "Good. How do you feel?"

She bit her lip. "Honestly?"

"Honestly."

A hand went to her eyes and shielded them. "Thoroughly fucked."

He laughed hard. "Good!"

She shook her head. "Doesn't mean that wasn't wrong, but... ."

He raised his hand higher. It traveled from her arm over onto her chest. It was the back of his hand that still grazed her skin, his hair and skin feeling the softness and contour of her. He didn't think he had ever felt such delicate skin before.

His hand crossed onto the plush underside of her tit, and it pressed firmly enough to indent her there as it went higher. When it met her nipple, he lingered there, and then he brushed back and forth. It hardened again under his touch.

She groaned under her breath. "Don't get me started again."

"Why not?"

Her face turned to him on the pillow. "What?"

"Well, you've got me started again."

"No way." Her face lifted just off the pillow and glimpsed down to his crotch. "Jason!"

"What?"

Her head slapped back against the pillow. "We just got through having sex."

"I can't help it."

Her hands covered her face and she couldn't stop smiling. "Oh. My. God."

His hand reached down and grabbed her hand. He brought it to his dick.

"Are you serious?" She went ahead and rubbed him.

"You can't leave me this way."

"No?"

"No."

Her hand massaged him, and her face moved closer so she could whisper in his ear.

"What do you want?"

He could feel himself get harder in her hand. He spoke in a ragged voice. "You really want to know?"

She slowed down stroking him and was silent a second. Almost coming to a stop, she kept her whispering voice.

"Should I not ask?"

He grinned. "I think you should guess."

"Okay." Her hand barely moved on him. "You want me on top?"

He didn't say anything. He was trying to come up with something witty when she surprised him again.

"You know... um... before we did it, you kind of, um, threatened me. You know?"

He wondered what she was up to. "Well, 'threatened' sounds a little harsh."

At least her hand was still on him. It wasn't moving much, but there was still hope.

"But you did, Jason. You threatened to tell your father. Tell him I had been unfaithful."

His heart sank. She going to try to shame me now? After that intense sex?

"Yeah. I did."

She edged up closer to him. She was eying him closely now, and while he glimpsed her a second, he didn't continue her look, instead just facing up.

She wasn't far from his ear. "You didn't really give me any choice before, you know?"

He pulsed in her hand, and they both knew she had struck a chord with him. Maybe for both of them. He liked it.

"No, I didn't. And, you know what?"

She grinned slightly. "What's that?"

He lowered his voice to almost a whisper. "You still don't have any choice."

She seemed to tremble. "I don't?"

His face turned back and forth. "No, you don't."

"So, are you saying... you'll still tell him if... ."

"If you don't do exactly what I want, I'm going to tell him. I swear."

She drew a deep breath in, and slowly exhaled before a slight shrug. "I guess I don't have any choice then." Her hand dragged just up his shaft and slid back down. "I gotta do whatever you want."

His arm next to her lifted, and he brought it up and over her shoulders.

His motion left his shoulder open for her to draw closer, and she did, resting her face against the fleshy part of his chest next to his underarm. Her face had barely sat for a second, when his hand was in her hair. His hand extended in her hair and pressed to her scalp.

Her face tilted to him in wonder, as if she thought he wanted her to move it. His hand placed higher onto her head and then pressed. Her face nudged to the skin at his pec.

Another second passed, and his hand applied pressure again. Her face disconnected from his chest and she squeaked a question. "What is it?"

Her hand still held him, and his hand guided at her head again, this time causing her head to point down.

A low coo came from her. "Oohhh... ."

She laid her cheek against the solid middle of his torso. Her voice sounded distant with her face turned away.

"I don't have any choice, do I?"

His voice came rough and rugged. "No, you don't have any choice. I'm going to tell him if you don't."

His hand pushed again, and she resisted somewhat.

"Don't make me, Jason."

His hand urged her and got her face to where it was at his waist.

"Jason please," she begged, "I'm your mother."

He felt her grip tighten on his cock, and his hand pushed on her head.

The first thing he felt were her tender moist lips press to his head. It was a firm peck to him, and he groaned. Her lips didn't leave the surface of him, and his hand moved at her head again.

Her lips relaxed but didn't leave. They parted and wrapped over the ridge of his cockhead. Instantly, they stopped and sucked. He pulsed hard.

When she brushed her lips about to tease at the head of him, he didn't hesitate. He simultaneously pushed his hand and lifted his hips. The combination drove several inches into her hot mouth. She grunted loudly.

Her mouth clamped down hard on him, and his hips bucked upward hard. His head reached the back of her throat. She choked on his dick, and frantically pulled off him.

She sucked air into her lungs and coughed loud, before tilting her face back at his dick. When he saw her face his dick again, he grabbed a hand full of hair and forced her face to him. Her head didn't struggle.

Her hot breath and wet mouth enveloped him, and the squishy feel of her cheeks clasped down on him made him moan loudly. He kept moaning as she pulled her mouth along him, getting up to his head. Just as she did, she slid back down his shaft, her mouth tight onto him.

jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers