Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers

Up and down, she worked on him, and he panted with her movements. He couldn't believe she was doing this. He would have never guessed she could be this way.

He looked down, and he watched her head bob up and down, his cock slick with her saliva as he again felt a surging deep in his balls. She must have sensed it. She slowed and then pulled off him a moment.

She took her mouth off him, and she panted. Her breath whipped at his cock, as she managed to mumble her request.

"Hey, um, don't cum in my mouth, okay?"

"No? You sure?"

"No."

He started to clarify what she said, but her mouth went right back on him. He did not want her to stop. She got a good pace built up again, and she was careful to keep her lips and mouth tight to him. It was as sensual as anything he had ever experienced.

Too soon, he felt the rising surge from his balls. His legs braced. His hand tousled her hair.

"Hey," he grunted, "I'm close."

She slowed down, but she damn sure didn't lighten up. Her lips and cheeks clamped tight, and her sucking pulled hard at him.

The unmistakable filling of his shaft with semen tightened in him.

"I'm about to! I'm about to!"

Her hand held the base of his cock firmly, her lips glued to his smooth shaft, and her mouth still drew from him. Her face rocked back and forth.

"Mom!"

Soon as he had said it, he exploded in her mouth. A gush of cum spurted down her throat and filled her mouth. The undeniable feel of her swallowing hard slammed him, and he yelled out, shooting another hard burst of his cum into her mouth. Again, she swallowed, and sucked at him. A third, fourth, and fifth blast fired, and she never let him leave her mouth.

She choked some, swallowed, and sucked. More cum sprayed yet again. He realized his semen had spilt over her lips and onto her fist, and still she sucked at him. Another round jerked in her mouth, and they both moaned. She kept swallowing and drinking from him.

Finally, his legs collapsed and his arms splayed to his sides. "Oh my god."

He was trying to catch his breath, and he sensed her face finally leaving from his cock. He propped up on the bed to see if she was okay. Her hair messily blocked the view of her face at first. His semi-hard cock slumped on its side just under her head.

Her hands planted into the sheets and she lifted herself up.

"You alright?" He asked.

Her hand daintily reached to move her hair from her face. A couple of strands had to be pulled away, as they had matted to stickiness on her cheeks. With the hair pulled back, her eyes batted back at him.

She gave a small, self-conscious grin, and her hands immediately went to her mouth. Her lips were swollen and shiny, just as her chin appeared slick. Some whiteness remained at the corner of her mouth. Her fingers busily tried to clean her mouth, and finally she wiped away the whiteness.

"Wow." Her voice sounded tired.

"That was absolutely the best."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She fell back onto the bed. Her tits bounced some before coming to rest.

He let her catch her breath, and gently tried to explain.

"I tried to warn you I was about to."

He readied for something sharp in return, but once more, she surprised.

"I know."

He tilted up onto his side, and then he started to shift lower down the bed.

Her voice was quick. "What are you doing?"

He kept maneuvering down the bed. "Your turn."

"No, no! No need to do that. No, I need a shower."

He got to where his face was near her middle. "Just relax. You deserve to relax."

"Jason, we, uh... . You came in me earlier."

He still positioned over to where her crotch was directly under his face. Her face held tightly together. His hand tried to pry between them. They stayed clamped together.

"Relax."

"Jason. Let's not do that. Not right now."

His face dipped to where the pubic hair covered her mound. He kissed and nuzzled there. He wagged his face back and forth to feel her smattering of hair there.

Her hands reached down to pull him up. "Come here."

His face glanced up to her. "Hey!"

She stared back with a pleading look.

He grinned. "I am so going to tell him."

She smiled. "Please. We can do that another time."

"You don't get it, do you?"

She stared back at him.

"You don't have any choice in the matter. Open your legs right now."

She slung her head and shoulders back to flop onto the pillow. Staring straight up at the ceiling, she brought her palms to rest on her hips. Very slowly, her thighs parted. Her knees relaxed and angled away from each other. When she stopped, there was maybe a couple of inches separation between her thighs.

"Spread your legs, damn it."

His words had such a bite to them that she shot a look to him. Her eyes then returned to the ceiling. Her legs pulled further, and one thigh and then the other lifted and then resettled further apart. Now, there was distance between her legs for him to see her still wet there, and her lips were agape.

His tone came thick again. "More."

"Jason."

"Where's your phone? I'm going to call him."

He could see her still looking straight up at the ceiling, but smiling at this.

Her legs moved again. This time they bent at the knees, and the thighs splayed further outward. This look struck him as so much more open, so much more inviting. Lewd.

"Again."

She gasped. Still looking straight up, she bit her lower lip.

Her legs dragged out on the sheets. They now looked to be as far apart as she could likely get them. Her pussy laid completely exposed and open to him. After they reached their stance, her knees still flinched a little. He didn't know if it was from nervousness or maybe some extra effort from her. Either was fine by him.

He sprawled out to where he could lie between her legs and he positioned to have his face near her twat. The brownish-blonde pubic hair was matted and it also made light lines down beside her lips. Her lips were slick.

His first kiss was on the inside of her thigh, and it jolted her. He kissed the same spot on the other thigh, and she shook again. He lightly pecked a kiss at the small groove where her leg met her crotch, and she flinched and whimpered. He did the other side, and she flinched and whimpered just as hard.

He put a palm flat on her mound, rubbed, and then posed something he wondered about.

"How long's it been?"

Her face still pointed at the ceiling and her eyes were closed. "Since... what?"

"Since a man went down on you."

He could tell she gulped. Her face didn't look down. "Years."

"Years?"

She didn't answer. His hand kept massaging her mound. As it moved, her lips reacted with bending and wiggling, dampness glistening.

"More than ten years?"

She sighed. "More than ten years."

He brought his mouth as close as he could get to her open pussy without making contact. And he breathed out to where she could feel his breath on her. She trembled. His hand was still on her mound.

His face dipped just a touch, and his tongue extended. He found the bottom of where her lips started, and he put his tongue to her there. She made a shrill crying sound, pushed her hands into his hair, and kept the crying sound going while he dragged his tongue slowly up her lips. When he reached the top of her pussy, he put his lips to where her clit sat swollen.

He kissed her clit, and then slightly sucked at it. Her cry got deeper above him. He moved his mouth back, and a strand of saliva stayed connected to her.

A couple of seconds passed, as he let her anticipate what would happen next. He thought it was horribly unfair she would not have had this kind of attention in more than ten years. He would not asked her how many times she had performed oral sex in that time.

His lips returned to her crotch, and he kissed alongside one of her lips, not kissing her crevice, but glancing the pliable lip itself. It flinched each time he bussed at it. With each contact, he could hear her pant above him. He rounded over the top of her pussy, planting kisses about her repeatedly.

After he had kissed a trail all around her opening, he leaned back to her. He put his lips squarely onto the bottom of her pussy, stuck his tongue out, and proceeded to bring his lips and tongue gradually up. The flat of his tongue separated her lips and lapped her juice from her folds. She gave a long, low groan.

When he had traced a long swath of her, he swished her juice in his mouth, savoring her tanginess, and then let it swallow. He listened to her pant, and thought he should again take a second. He wanted her to have to wait.

Once his breath had leveled again, his mouth went back. This time he put both his hands onto her mound as he kissed at her lips. Much more sweetness had built at her lips, and the scent and the taste moved him. His fingers stretched atop her mound, and his thumbs lowered to where they could get to her lips.

With his movements, she must have sensed more intensity, because she brought her own hands to her middle. Her fingers curled into his hair and tried to grip at his head. He couldn't tell if it was her nerves, or a start of trying to deter him. He peered and just up, and saw she had tilted her head even higher up on the pillow, bringing her shoulders off the bed and getting better reach to put her hands on his head.

His thumbs at her lips pressed to get traction and then pulled outward, causing her lips to spread further apart and open more of her pussy to him.

"UUNNNGGGHHHHHHHH!" Her wail came from her throat.

No doubt she had realized how open and exposed her sex now sat for him. He felt her hips shake and wiggle at his face. He pushed his face against her. Her outstretched lips meant his mouth could go past her lips, and it did. He squeezed his mouth at her open pussy, and just past her lips, his tongue pushed out. His tongue stretched and then licked hungrily in her pussy.

She squealed loudly over him. He kept at her, the sweet tanginess mixed with once or twice with saltiness and he didn't slow. He was drinking as vigorously at her, as she had with him.

His face lifted up and down with his laps against her, and to his shock, her hips bucked against his face. Her hands held his head, as her pussy pushed back on him and started grinding. Something inside her seemed to relax, and more juice flowed over his tongue and mouth, a stronger sweetness spilling onto his mouth and face.

She gripped his head hard, her hips started shaking, and he knew she had started cumming. She soaked at her pussy even more, and his chin was coated. Her torso bowed upward, and a shrill cry came out loud from her.

His mouth slid to the top of her sex, and his tongue darted to tangle with her clit directly. He sucked at it. When his tongue connected to her clit, she gripped his head hard. Her hips thrusted against his face.

"UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, UNGH!" Her whole body shook over him and her wet pussy rubbed about his face. Then, suddenly she yanked herself from him.

"OOOHHHHHHH!! She still arched on the bed and rode the remnants of her climax.

It took several moments for her to calm. Her legs stayed far apart and bent at the knees. He rested still near her crotch, and used the sheet to try to start cleaning his face. He stared wantonly at her gaping pussy inches from his face, wet and twisted about. I can't wait to fuck you again.

"Jason." Her hands were on her face and it was going from side to side. "I have never... felt anything like that."

He raised onto his haunches, and his hands still wiped at his lips and mouth. "You can have that whenever you want."

Hearing him say that, she moved her hands and her eyes fixed on his in a kind of disbelief.

"Don't tell me that."

He laughed softly. "I'm telling you that."

He noticed her eyes glance down and then widen. "Jason?"

He looked and he saw his cock was erect again. "I can't help it."

"You've cum twice." She was aghast.

"I'm twenty-two years old, and I just got through... eating your pussy."

Her head eased from side to side. "I don't know what to say."

He started to suggest ideas, but she kept surprising him. She brought a leg around him, so that both her legs were together, and turned onto her side. On her side, she moved again, and this put her face down on the bed beside him.

In a slow but certain movement, she brought her hands to the front of her and pressed them against the mattress. This gave her the brace to lift her chest just off the bed, while still facing down. Then, she drew her knees up under her, taking her ass into the air, and the move of her knees apart on the sheet, made her pussy available once more.

Still on his haunches and his dick erect, he openly gawked at her striking this pose. Her face peered around to him. Very slowly, she nodded.

He crawled on his knees up behind her, and she stared straight ahead at the bed mantle. His hands gripped her ass and she flinched hard at anticipation. His right hand ventured down her leg, felt the smooth inner thigh and then swept back in to the middle of her. He didn't slow down or go easy when he reached her pussy, but rather traced a line right back through the middle of her. She was still wet.

His words came in a kind of taunt. "Tell me."

Her head raised a bit, but she didn't look back at him. "Huh?"

Holding onto his shaft, he leaned up against her. He rubbed the head of him about her lips, getting himself smeared with her again.

"Tell me you want it." He almost spat the words.

"I do."

He wedged himself in her lips till he was confident he was there.

"No, convince me." He popped her ass hard and she jumped under him.

"Oh shit, Jason. Is that what you want? Now you want me to talk dirty to you? Is that it?"

She wiggled her bottom and took more of him inside in the process. She had gotten even wetter it seemed.

"Convince me, Mom."

She hung her head. "I wish you wouldn't say that at a time like this."

He pushed into her. She grunted.

"C'mon," his voice openly taunted her, "you like your son fucking you, don't you?"

He watched her hands gather the sheets into her fists.

She moved on him, first back and then up.

His voice came tight. "Tell me what you want."

"I want... you to fuck me."

His hands held her hips, and he pumped at her. Her hands clasped tight to the sheets in her fists.

She groaned. "Yeah, that's it."

Her body swayed up and back with his driving at her. She felt tighter to him this way, and he especially liked how she pushed back at him. She was into it.

Her words came through between grunts under him.

"I want... you to... tell me... a secret." She tossed her hair about and kept pushing back onto his cock. "Something I don't know about you."

He huffed aloud himself. His hips worked up and back, his dick hard and getting ready to pop yet again.

"Uh," he wasn't sure which secret to even share, "well, for a long time... I've fantasized about you."

She moaned. "Oh god." Her head hung low down and she slowed.

He added. "For years... I'd see you sometime... and... then masturbate later."

"UNGH! UNGH! Oooooohhhhhhhhh." She stopped and thrashed under him, clearly hitting her orgasm. She shook hard, and he waited as she moaned out. Her head wagged around as she settled from her peak.

When she had calmed somewhat, he posed a question. "Uh, want me to stop?"

Still buried in her, his cock stayed hard and close.

Her head tilted to still face back up, but still away. "No. No, don't stop. Can you cum again?"

He returned to a steady pace. His voice answered tightly. "Oh yeah. And I'm close."

"You are?" She seemed to go faster hearing this.

He panted now, with his own thrusts up and back, and hers coming to meet him solidly.

He could barely get his words out. "Your turn."

"What?" Her voice was affected by his fucking her, and she sounded like it was a yelp rather than a question.

He grunted his words. "Tell me... your secret."

"Yeah?" It sounded like she may have been smiling.

"C'mon." He felt another release build in his balls.

"I... never let a man... cum in my mouth."

His cock was ready to shoot.

Her voice pitched higher to make sure he heard her.

"With you today... I wanted... you to cum... in my mouth."

He shrieked out loud, and his dick kicked in her, as he shot a last load deep inside her. He fired another and another spray, and meanwhile, she kept pushing back at him, bouncing against his cock, and then grinding to him.

He groaned hard. "OOOHHHHHHH! Uh, uh, uh."

He stopped still and the spasms washed over him. He twitched over and over, the sensations shooting throughout his body as he held onto her hips. He didn't know how long he had been shaking behind her when his breathing and attention leveled.

"Oh shit." He could barely speak.

He stayed in place behind her a couple of moments, and neither of them moved. His dick felt good in her. When she lifted higher onto her hands, he figured she was getting uncomfortable.

"You okay? Here, let me move."

She eased forward, and he leaned back. His cock slid out of her and then flopped about, soaked.

They both settled onto their backs on the bed. Neither spoke at first. He had never felt so satisfied from an afternoon of sex.

"You're incredible." He meant it.

Her laugh was quiet and short. "Actually, you are. I have never... experienced anything like that. I just haven't."

They both laid there, no doubt both appreciating just how significant her words were. Her next words stayed muted.

"What have we done?"

He looked her way, and she looked back.

He met her low tone. "What we both wanted."

A small grin formed at her lips, so he added more.

"I mean, at first, I pressured you. Pushed you."

"Gave me no choice?"

"Gave you no choice."

He grimaced a bit, and she spoke up.

"Listen Jason, I want you to understand something." She waited until his eyes met hers before she finished her thought. "I always had a choice here."

She done it again. She had completely surprised him.

He raised up on his elbow and she watched his face come to hers. She fixed on his lips, as he got closer. He stopped right at her, and glimpsed her once more.

She glimpsed back at him, and with her eyes on him, it was she who leaned to meet his lips.

At first, their lips met and stayed touching, but it was a short moment before, he pressed hers firmer. He sensed her kiss right back. His lips opened hers, and her tongue pressed his as soon as it entered her mouth. They twisted on their kiss intensely, and she closed and sucked on his tongue like she had also done with his cock.

They kissed a good while, before they finally separated. Her head went from side to side on the pillow, and he eased over onto his back.

"My god, Jason."

"What do you think?" He saw her left hand go up to rub her face, and her wedding ring flashed through his view.

Her eye brows lifted and her face softened.

Her answer shook his core.

"I'm already wondering when you're going to fuck me again."

...

jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers