All Comments on 'Power Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Walker part of the same bad circle with Craig

"And our second interrogation of you will not fail as the first one did."

The spider like giant plot coming into shape slowly.

Pleasure reading, trying to guess and still be wrong.

Hats off WW

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
superlative

...as always.

My first question, though is why did the IC not make the discovery and then pull back and watch/wait? Why not wait a fair time (days, even) to see who else might show up to the undisturbed underground crime scene? After all, those noisemaker traps were still armed...and that was probably for a reason.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
The Storm is Coming.......Still Coming.....stil

And they say G.R.R Martin takes his time with his books. Just messing with you Wife, I don't mind waiting, Wife's okay right? Or Is Watchman better?

Ahem,

seems like isn't just whites that can be racists but blacks as well. But let's be honest, Black people are treated more unfairly that Whites but they wouldn't oppose having kids with other races especially if they're white, Jasmine Nix's racism is so huge it just makes my head spin. Will we learn more from her? And will the Album do like what the N.W.A did with their Albums in the past?

And it seems like our murderer is indeed George Aurus or George Powers as he's prefer to be called? Motive was that he was treated unfairly by the People in Millwakee Camp and he's taking revenge on people who humiliated him there is there more to killings that we haven't found out? In fact, is he really the killer? As he went to meet Goth Girl's Katy's Sister, what is his motive? Only the Wife, I mean the Watchman knows.

Two cases wrapped up, but a serial murder and a red herring(the student and the teacher) murder still in the air. A racist Black Singer waging war with another racist group. Will the Crowbar be able to make an alliance with them and convince Nix he's not the enemy and make her heel turn as we learn more about her? Or will he kill her to protect his family as he's always done? Will we find out why Goth Girls family wants to avoid her like the plague other than the reason she's just a crminal? And will we finally find out why Bettina who was our Commanders staunchest ally is turning her back to him? And will the album be any good and gets Platinum? Only the Wife kno-, I mean Watchman knows, dear fellow readers?

Ps: So will we find out if Goth Girl cares for her family like Julie Newton with her sister or is she just as rotten as Ned? Or if her family does cares for her but are afraid to show it. I mean when it comes to family and blood, you can't really cut off the unconditional love you got for them. Well except Ned of course, he's a bastard.

And I really liked the reverie commentary on Geroge Surus as you usually skip them in your stories. Any chances we'll see more of'em in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Good

George Aurus = George Soros? If it is that's funny.

Seems Aurus made a big mistake handing a phone number on a crudely created business card to Goth Girl's sister, when she has a connection to the Iron Crowbar.

Also seems that Leonard Lotz will be Special Agent Les Craig's downfall, so when the Iron Crowbar catches him Jack Muscone will have some fun turning Les Craig's world upside down, along with possibly other allies of Les Craig.

Last the involvement of Big Pharma Corp with Swenson and Eidex and their involvement with Jasmine Nix probably will undermine the black riot plan and put a serious if not terminal wedge between Jasmine Nix and Big Ice & T-Square.

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago

George Aurus/Powers, That explains the title and the main character in the serial killing, yet our Mr Craig is the other Mr Power player as he wants no needs power over all people he must be top dog at all cost, hence George calling himself Powers as a clue to those who he seeks help from to avenge what happened all those years ago. I feel he has hung his hat on the door of the IC hoping that at last someone will get the truth out there and allow George to rest and ease the guilt over those that died under the trials taken place at that facility. T Square will talk with IC and IC2 will get Don his interview and lay open the shooting season against Mr Craig as the informer who seeps info to Bettina laying her open to stating information about an ongoing crime investigation and other federal laws she has stepped on. As the IC said 'But the day, for her to pay, is on its way'

The information from our captured 'Ladies of the night' has helped to fill out some more dots in the holes left in the trail of clues WW has given us. What was it Ken Eidex and Jay Swenson. Also one thought that it was the IC looking after Bettina because of his Iron Crowbar in his slacks when we know Mr Craig is also well blessed in that department but those on the street do not have that intel, throwing suspicion onto the IC as the person leaking the info to her to report on air so Mr Craig can try using the rumor to ruin the IC and allow him to move up in his struggle to gain power.

The school murders happened I feel because the Headmaster would not help George and he wrapped them in black velvet as those from the facility had been disposed of years ago as a clue to IC and his team.

I will stop now as everything I have written could be wrong and a red herring to you all. Again WW another very good chapter well worth many more than the 5 stars I can give. We all know you love reading our thoughts and hope you have at least a smile over this posting. Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Great comments, as always. My only comment on all this will be that George Aurus is NOT a play on George Soros. The name came from somewhere else.

I've got the outline for the stories leading through the summer. It's going to be fun seeing who is right and who is wrong, and who was pretty close... and of course how shocked some of you are going to be at the revelations to come. (Side note: great news for Bowser; major write-in for him! :o) )

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 7 years ago
Part 4?

Excellent story as always, when will we see part 4?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
madmaniac

Part 4 is submitted. Not sure when it'll be published by the Literotica peeps.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So how will IC get Powers now?

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Good chapter about to get down and dirty. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Power Ch. 02 Previous Part
Power Series Info