All Comments on 'Power Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
One step forward two sideways

Brilliant end leaving more strings to other story lines for WW magic pen. I feel that the female with the arrow could be IC1 sister or Agent Darkwave a certain persons sister and is the option I lean towards. The time for Les Craig is quickly running out as he has made himself to high a public profile and although would make an ideal fall guy to be used by MrC. If Craig keeps making enemies like he is then he has no chance of gaining anymore power than he feels he has now, as each case unfolds he is losing his place in the pecking order due to his arrogant public attitude you can't be on the dark side and be that public to last long.

IC needs to get TSquare and his followers to join his way of thinking to mess up MrC and his SB plans. We also have our two Town Councillors to sort out as well as other crimes to come so yep he stitched this one up nice but there are left many threads to explore to unearth the others, not forgetting our own Bettina who needs an iron workout, to leave her wanting after the next time she is with Mr Craig..

Another story that is worth much more than the five stars we are allowed to give, and the way the series was written there was more positive responses and ideas in the comments than there has for a while. So WW good work and please keep them coming. Iceman

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Still waiting for the storm....

Sorry but like Gendry from Game of Thrones who's still rowing the boat, that joke had to be made. Now try reading this in Honest Trailers Guy's Epic Voice.

Now that George Aurus has been caught, a mystery has been solved but as for this mad man, he was but a genius and while it may seem he's mad to the point of killing people, there's a hidden motive but that's for the Crowbar to find out. Turns out Leonard Lotz was anything but a bastard, who tortured George Aurus when they were young. Withholding alot of information from the Crowbar at the asylum and running away, will he become an ally or enemy to the Crowbar? Will Don help get Justice for George Aurus and the Truth of Millwakee from him? Will the thief be alive by then?

Now that the Crowbar has slept with Priya, will the lovely Indian reporter change sides to him or was it just a brief fling? How will Katherine Woodburn take the heat in dealing with this? Will she burn the forest? Pun intended. Or is it just one small step in turning an enemy into an ally.

Apperently, the Crowbar has become the Spanner in the Works or the Crowbar in the Works as he put himself deeper into overturning the machinations of the Superior Bloodlines. And the Millwakee(future Scandal) holds the key in all this web of lies and complicated gears. So a group of Blacks trying to kill him and his family, another group of Whites planning to do the same. A serial killer whose agenda is way bigger than anyone could realize and has his life in the protection of the Crowbar. A runaway thief who holds the key and maybe an enemy or ally. A Superior group facing destruction. Two extremist groups going to war. A member of the Black Militants having doubts.An Indian reporter who may be knocked up and becoming the Next Iron Baby Mama. What will our dear Iron Commander do dear fellow readers? Stay tuned to the next chapter.

Ps: Great chapter as always and I've to say kinda rare, nice and frustrating that you made a mystery last several chapters and still have unrevealed answers for us but hey we get it, a good card holder doesn't reveal everything he has until the right time. Though you are torturing us with these still unrevealed mysteries. Well to the next chapter WifeWatchman.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinabout 7 years ago
Great as always

I liked the little crowbar action with Priya followed by Cindy eating her out. Would like to see more such juicy bits along with the great storyline.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Awesome

...as always. You certainly have developed the skillset to keep us all intrigued and waiting on your next story. :-) You might want to consider looking at what Tefler is doing with the Patreon site, though. Some may consider earlier peeks at your stories worth paying extra for, too.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Thanks to everyone that commented, and as always I appreciate the kind words.

I did a multi-story arc some time ago, with the "Fire in the Embers" and stories around it, but I do think this arc came out better. Y'all might not see it, but the story almost got away from me and I had to reel it back in like Chief Griswold reels in fish. But it's working out okay.

I am still working on how best to fit sex into the stories. It did okay with the lovely Priya in this story. I hope to have more hot sex in 'correct' places in future stories.

GrandPaM - thanks for the patreon idea. I'm looking into that, as well as some other things. Someone plagarized me on Amazon, and I had to bring the crowbar------ er, hammer down on them, and that also got me into looking into "going pro" with my stories. We'll see what happens... I've got two major story arcs left, and I want to get those out to the loyal fanbase here on Literotica. After that, we'll see what the future holds.

And be on the lookout for the redoubtable Bowser! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
where did you go

longer time than usual to next chapter, everyting ok?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Next stories being written

I'm writing the next two or three stories right now. May be a few days before I'm done. I generally don't start posting chapters of a story until the whole thing is done (so I don't get bogged down right in the middle of a story).

So patience, please, and more is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
too good

priya ajmani fucking don, that scene had me coming in buckets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Along the thoughts of GrandPaM

Oh Yes Publishing would be Interesting, BUT A Movie NOW that would be so much more FUN!

K

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Simply another excellent story.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I would think it would be pretty obvious who Darkwave is. There was an archery contest in one series where Melina and another woman shoot off in police firing range. As Melina was at a dinner so she couldn’t be person at baseball fields. The other contestant was Darkwave who has been recruited by Melina for CIA. This of course is the lovely blonde Joanne Werner. When will Cindy allow Don to watch her have sex with other women? She sodomized Laura, ate out Priya rye Don’s semen in it. If she can do that then she can give cousin a BJ.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Good reading chapter with an open ending!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Power Ch. 03 Previous Part
Power Series Info