Power Game: Orc vs Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not prevent it. She could not take it back. She tried her best to hold her feelings in and absolutely failed. The gradual penetration forced first another anxious whimper to slip from her pursed lips—"Mmmrrhhnn!"—and then another groan, long and low and beseeching. "Uhhhuuhhnnn." Then a few moments following that, she was forced to scream. A piteous wail.

"Naahhuuuhhrr!"

It was a scream of torment and despair and shame. But there was not much pain in the penetration. That was almost the worst of it. There was spiritual agony, plenty of that—but little physical pain. Hardly any pain in her passage at all.

That hurt her the most—how little it hurt. Instead there were myriad other sensations surging through her flesh. Quite familiar sensations, only a thousand-times amplified. She'd never before experienced them at this sanity-shattering level of intensity. Never even close. Never would have believed it to be possible.

She was going to climax. Perhaps she was climaxing already. She couldn't tell. She couldn't think. She could only scream and scream.

"You are mine," he said again. "You are conquered." And she was, she could not refute it now. Helplessly impaled on the head of his cock. Feeling both the greatest sexual pleasure of her life, and the worst unimaginable agony of humiliation in the exact same moment. "If you wish to beg for mercy for a moment or two, before we proceed further, now is the moment."

"Mercy! Mercy! Please! I beg you! I can't stand anymore! No more now! I can't! I can't! Please! Have mercy on me! Mercy!"

And he gave it to her. She hadn't expected that. Thought he would laugh and stuff the rest of his weapon in and continue fucking her, until she lost consciousness. Instead he relented. Pulled out of her and then tugged the knots loose from her wrists, allowing her to slump to the ground. She curled into a ball on her side, weeping in the dirt. Bare naked. Broken. Bested.

"Remember your promise, she-elf," he said.

"Give me a moment. Just one moment. Let me catch my breath. Please. Master."

"Very good," he said. She was right to call him that, at the end. It earned her what she needed. "Take a little time. Gather your wits. When you're ready, you know what you must do. You know what I want."

"Yes. I know." She must keep her word. She actually felt grateful to him, and humbled, since he allowed her this brief rest. Was it foolish to feel those things? She knew she would not have shown him any degree of mercy, if things had gone her way. And in fairness, the orc had kept to the terms of their contest in every respect; now so must she. "I will do it. I will honor my vow." She rose to her knees—still so dizzy she had to use the base of the wall to help drag herself up, even that little distance—and finally swiveled around to face him. Except she couldn't, at first. Couldn't bring herself to do it. She could only look at his feet.

"Look up at me," he commanded.

She managed it at last, though it was very difficult. A great weight pressing down upon her head and shoulders. Still in the end with a deep breath and a moan she forced herself to raise her eyes from his toes ... and got only so far as his phallus. She stared at it and it seemed to stare at her, twitching, as if it was laughing at her silently. The hideous thing had inflicted so much agony upon her. So much humiliation. Her arse was still stinging from its torment, both her buttocks bruised purple, yet at the same time the other ache that continued to pulse inside her sacred vale was a good ache, she could not deny it—the blissful aftermath of explosive passion. Now the head of the phallus prodded the tip of her nose, as if kissing her. It smeared goo upon her skin. She recoiled in disgust, squeezing her eyes shut and sniveling, but then she put out her tongue and gave the underside of the thing a tentative lick. It would be the first of many ... The taste wasn't too bad. It tasted no different than any other phallus, coated with a woman's oil. Only the ghastly size and green color made it different from an elf's.

"Open your eyes," he said, "Don't just stare at my weapon. Look up into my eyes."

She obeyed, opening her mouth wide as she did. He slid himself inside. Just the head, carefully, like before. The head alone filled her mouth completely. She made a seal around it, with her lips, and sucked upon it, as hard as she could. There was little room to move her tongue, but she moved it as much as she could, and as fast.

The orc exclaimed in delight. "Ahhhahhh! Yes! Yes! Like that! Yes! Haahh!!"

Was it wrong to feel pride in the pleasure she gave him? Probably it was. Yet another reason to despise herself. No, to hell with that. She was beyond shame now.

Not really, of course. She only wished she was.

"You are wonderful! It's just as wonderful as you promised me!"

She reached up with both hands and squeezed his balls. She squeezed them as hard as she could. It didn't hurt him, or if it did, it wasn't enough. Only added to his enjoyment.

"Yes! Yes! Now!" He pulled from her mouth and then ejaculated. That hadn't taken long. "Take me! Take my seed!" He covered her face with it, stream after stream. Scalding hot as they splattered her cheeks and forehead, and then her chin, and then her throat when she flinched back. "See what you do to me! See! Ahhrr! Hahhrr! Take all of me! All I have in me! Take it alllll!"

She took it, all right. She took it all over. It was if he was slapping her, and like he was drowning her. She cried out again and again. "Ahuuh! Ohhooh! Nuunhh! Ahhuunnh!" Yet there was pleasure in it, of a kind. A strange sense of pride, in the hugeness of his explosion, filthy and disgraceful as it was. The boyish shrillness of his cries. Because it was for her, this whole appalling display. Her beauty, her possession. Almost as much an act of homage on his part as hers was, when she knelt before him and sucked this out of him.

"You are mine," he said again, when he was finally finished, panting and swaying slightly. Wonderful if now he collapsed. "Say it! Say it for me, she-elf!"

"I am yours," she said.

"You lost and I won! Say it!"

"I lost," she replied, "and you ... you have won." She could feel her face burning, and realized she must be blushing crimson. Only now was she blushing? Yes. "I didn't think you could. I didn't believe it would happen. I thought I would beat you fair and square. You shouldn't have been able to do this. But somehow you have. It's not right. I don't ... I just don't understand." Saying these words was harder than sucking his cock. A far greater humiliation than taking his seed all over her face. Saying this and knowing it was the truth.

"Say it again! I like hearing you say it. But look in my eyes this time! You were looking at my weapon again. Look in my eyes and say it like you did before."

She took a breath and did. "I lost and you won." She knew he'd want more. Before he told her she added: "I am conquered. I am yours."

"I made you climax! You couldn't stop it!"

"Yes. You made me. I couldn't stop it. I tried so hard ... but I couldn't."

"Do you want another one? Do you want me to make you climax again?"

"Yes." It was true, she realized. She wasn't only saying it. "I do. Please, Master." She had just been enslaved. She had just become the sex slave of an orc berserker. She was kneeling naked at his feet, and his thick orc seed was dribbling off her chin and her neck on to her breasts and belly. The seed she'd just sucked out of his phallus as an act of homage. Honoring her vow.

She wondered how long this state of affairs would continue. She wondered if this meant she could never return to her home and her family. She wondered how she would feel about that possibility, when she could think straight again. When she had recovered a little. At the moment, all she could feel, or wanted to feel, was desire. Lust, to be more accurate. She surrendered her spirit to it as she'd surrendered her obedience to the orc. She wanted nothing else now but to be fucked. By this orc. To climax again and again.

Not quite nothing else ... Mixed in there was also guilt, and there was self-loathing. She was feeling those things strong, very strong—but not strong enough to overcome her lust. The lust was much, much stronger. Somehow instead the other feelings were only adding to it. Fueling the need.

"I can't believe you've done this to me," she moaned, "I can't believe it. I ca—"

He had shoved himself back into her mouth "Make me hard again, she-elf. Yes! Like that! Yes!"

It was limp and soft when he crammed it in, but it didn't stay that way for more than a moment, soon as she started to suck.