Power... Girl? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I said, as the door closed soundlessly and automatically. He reached into his jacket and pulled forth a small remote control, which he clicked, and instantly all the sounds of the street outside that you don't normally pay attention to ceased.

"Mr. Grant, you find yourself in an unusual position. You can save the entire human race tonight." The man opened with, his calm demeanor contrasting with his words.

"That seems unlikely." was all I could think to reply.

"You have unprecedented access to the single most dangerous invasion this planet has ever seen, and I can give you the weapon to take advantage of that." I realized now what he was talking about, but I had no idea how to react. "We only have a few seconds to make this decision, so please do it swiftly."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, trying to work out whether I even wanted to help this guy. She was clearly insanely dangerous and dangerously insane, but she seemed to do a lot of good outside her bedroom.

"Take this, get it in her system anyway you can." He pulled a small vial of green liquid out of his jacket. "When you and her are having intercourse is probably the best time, from what we understand she seems to pay less attention then."

"About that-" I started, not sure how to broach the fact that generally she put things into my system.

"Oh, don't worry, we know all about that particular secret, maybe in your mouth so she gets some when she kisses you? Obviously you can't take the vial, but I assure you she won't notice anything strange with her senses."

"I don't really know how I can sneak it in safely, how much does she need to consume?"

"As much as possible really, but it won't take much to weaken her. For duration the more she takes, the better. Phone the number that says Corporate in this phone once she's depowered, I'll take it from there. Tell her it's a work phone, it has all your colleague's numbers programmed in already."

I took the vial and phone, staring at them. I made my decision; in the end it was quite easy actually. The main problem was embarrassment at doing this in front of the man, but I didn't really have a choice. A plan emerged; I opened the vial, and ran the liquid over my finger, then did what I had to do.

I yelped a little as my finger went past my ruined entrance, but it was the only place I could guaranteed she'd touch when I got back. The man raised his eyebrows, but was silent as I dropped the vial put the phone away and left.

The walk home wasn't too far, but I felt a weight in my chest adding to my difficulty walking as I made my way back to the apartment.

12