Power Girl's Boy Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Come over here," Karen told her. "It's a big bed."

Her legs trembling, Atlee approached them. Karen stood up from the bed and made the final fateful approach for her, crossing a few feet to Terra and kissing her slowly, sensuously, hands on Atlee's shoulders. Atlee relaxed as Karen's fingers moved down her arms, her knee rubbing against her thigh. The touch was burning hot for them both. Then Karen turned around to see Hiro kissing her firm buttocks. He swallowed hard when he noticed her gaze on him.

"Why don't you," Karen suggested, "help Atlee get warmed up. You know. Like I've done for you?"

Taking him by the hair, she raised him up. Then, with her other arm wrapped around Atlee's midsection, she ushered her girlfriend closer. The two youths met gently, Hiro's forehead touching Atlee's firm, flat stomach, his hands gingerly touching her hips. Hiro softly kissed Atlee's belly; she started and gasped, relaxing into Karen's touch as her friend petted her hair and shoulders. Then Karen ran her fingers up Hiro's spine—he followed them, raising his hands to Atlee's upturned breasts, his lips to Atlee's tender mouth. The two met in a kiss, Atlee whimpering disbelievingly as they embraced. Her hands ran over his face, his throat, his slender chest. He pulled her close and slowly, uncertainly, Atlee wrapped her own arms around him.

Karen couldn't think of anything more beautiful than curious young bodies meeting. She leaned in, kissing Atlee on the shoulder, Hiro on the shoulder, Atlee's neck, Hiro's neck, Atlee's lips...

"I've dreamed of this," Atlee moaned, rubbing fervently against Hiro's body as Karen pulled away from her and kissed him. "Not this exactly of course, but having someone, having someones—not like this, of course, exactly, but like—"

"This," Karen said, moving in to kiss her again. "Just this."

"Only this," Atlee muttered, as their kiss became more passionate. She was still being held by Hiro was her tongue played with Karen's, and she was softly aware of his body against hers, his cock hard, her cunt willing.

Karen pushed Atlee down onto the bed. "Taste her," she said, clapping Hiro on the ass. "Be her first."

Hiro slipped his body over Atlee's, kissing her once more—somehow, the feel of her lips had something of Karen to them—then turned from her mouth to the hollow of her throat, sucking harshly, making Atlee cry out in surprised delight. His chin brushed against the ripened swells of her breasts, then his mouth was on the tiny pink nipples, its hollow like an echo chamber for their throbbing. Atlee felt them tingle like they were about to burst, then they were back in open air, deadening as Hiro kissed her smooth belly. She looked down—his eyes were closed—and she saw his lips run through the fuzz of her sex.

"Yes," she murmured, feeling his eyes on her flesh, her privacy, her most intimate place. "Yes, yes..."

He placed his thumbs to the sides of it and gently pulled, opening her up, fully revealing her. He inhaled deeply. Atlee could feel a piece of herself, her scent, her core, going into him. She whined with delicious anguish, knowing he knew her in some way. She'd never known she could ache like this. She glanced over to Karen, who was looking on with approval, and reached down to Hiro's trim shoulders, raking her nails over his skin.

"Hurry," she begged. "God, please hurry."

Hiro was only vaguely aware of her words, of the almost tangible need Karen projected as well. Nothing seemed to matter but the deliciousness of Atlee, the feel of her that seeped into him and made his whole body tremble wildly. He thrust out his tongue, slipped it over Atlee. Her heady flavor filled his mouth and his eyes widened.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, "you taste so—" He gouged his tongue back into her, deeply, lovingly.

Atlee came around his probing tongue, squirming beneath him, hands on the back of his head, knees bent, hips thrust upward. Her orgasm was intense, almost painful, her wail loud and keening. Her lower lip was bitten. Her eyes fell closed.

Karen's mouth was hanging open as she watched Terra brought to climax just from having her cunt kissed. Rao, how turned on had she been? Karen watched Atlee's orgasm subside, the tight muscles of her sex relax—Hiro pull away and study her obsessively, confusedly. She knelt beside him, joining him in his appraisal. Atlee's was a work of art: silken and smooth, haloed by ebony hairs. Karen kissed Hiro, learning how Atlee tasted. And if she tasted that good, what would she be like to fuck.

"Ready now?" Hiro asked, still facing Karen before he looked away to Atlee. He was asking both of them.

"Yes!" Atlee panted. "No, I mean... I... that is... I want to be eaten some more, but by Karen. I want to know what it's like... with her, too... then..." She smiled hopelessly.

Karen was only too happy to oblige, imitating Hiro—pulling aside the folds of her labia, jabbing her tongue against Atlee's sex to an immediate wail. She felt out the nub of her clit, then scraped her teeth over it, their tingling sharpness making Atlee jerk around like she was being electrocuted. Atlee wrapped her legs around Karen's neck and pulled her mouth into her cunt, hard.

"I taste good!" Atlee cried triumphantly, fully engulfing Karen's face with her warm thighs.

"So good," Karen confirmed, burrowing into her sex, lapping down all her juices, all her taste.

As another thundering thrill drilled into her, Atlee humped wildly upward, defying Karen's efforts to hold her down, then turned onto her side, pulling Power Girl with her. She slid Karen onto her back, then straddled her face, bouncing her ass up and down on Karen's long tongue.

"Eat me!" Atlee screamed. She tore at Karen's hair with her fingers to keep from ripping her own hair out. "Don't ever stop, promise me—"

Karen lay beneath her and let her get it out of her system. Wasn't so bad, having Atlee do all the work. Too bad she couldn't tell Hiro to fuck her cunt. He should have the idea, with the way her legs were spread, but she guessed he was too absorbed in the spectacle. And it was quite the spectacle. Atlee's juices running down Karen's cheeks, all the way to her ears, the smacking of flesh on flesh echoing off the walls. And that was before Atlee orgasmed. It was, fittingly, volcanic.

Atlee fell off Karen, against the pillows, groaning into the cool relief of them. It matched the too-warm pressure that felt like it was hissing out of her body, job done, letting her breathe now. An angelic smile girdled her pretty face. She opened her mouth to thank Karen for such a wonderful gift of pleasure—or to curse her for not doing this sooner—but only a pitched gasp escaped her.

Karen kissed and licked at the folds of Atlee's pussy, pulling at them with her lips, feeling the heat of it filter into her own body. She was working up a sweat. Then she felt Hiro's hand on her shoulder, as she had touched him earlier to push him to Karen.

"I've got to fuck her," Hiro said, staring fixedly at Atlee. His cock was rock-hard. "I've just got to."

Atlee looked at him. Her smile got a lot less angelic. "I have to have it too. I'll go crazy if you don't fuck me."

Karen moved out of the way. Licking her lips. "Fuck her," she said, voice rasping with lust. "Fuck her cherry out, toy boy."

Hiro practically threw himself on top of Terra, kissing her as he lowered himself onto her body. His thick, pulsing shaft met the silkiness of her damp cunt. They both gave soft moans of pleasure. Atlee wrapped her arms around Hiro, hugging him. It struck Karen as exceptionally genuine. Like she really was grateful to him for taking her virginity.

"I don't think I can wait any longer," Atlee moaned.

Hiro felt her breasts against his chest, her breath on his cheek, her leg drawing up and running over his hip. "I can't wait either."

Karen helped. She took hold of his cock, rubbing its head along Atlee's patch of hair, making her urge him on with gasps and groans, but all Hiro had to do was wait. Wait for Karen to ease him forward, sinking his tip inside—then the heat of her, the sucking smoothness.

"Ohh!" Atlee cried out, flinching.

Hiro froze. "Sorry!"

"No," Atlee said hurriedly. "It doesn't hurt." Hiro felt Karen guiding him slightly forward. "It doesn't hurt at all..."

She was slick, tight, tighter than anything he'd imagined. And he could feel her tightening, clenching—he recognized the welling sensations of climax from licking her, but now he was on the inside of it. And it felt impossibly good. His testicles shook with a load of cum, her load of cum, and he tried desperately to hold back.

"Fuck her," Karen husked, pushing at Hiro's tense ass. "Fuck her little pussy apart, toy boy."

"She's so hot," Hiro grunted, "so tight. I'll... I'll..."

Atlee was writhing underneath him. "Fuck me!"

"Fuck her!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck her!"

"FUCK!" Hiro finally screamed, crushing his weight into Terra's parted legs. He felt her pussy explode with climax, capturing him after a few meager pumps, then his cock shot wildly. The two cried out in bliss, Karen watching, rubbing herself as if there was nothing else. She fell beside Atlee as Hiro came inside her, Terra trembling with each bolt of his cum.

"How do you like it?" Karen asked, practically into Atlee's mouth. "Your first big cock?"

"It's wonderful," Atlee whispered, feeling her climax buzzing still inside her. "I want it inside me forever."

"Let him take it out once in a while," Karen said. "I might need it for something."

"You're always welcome to it," Hiro grunted, emptying the last of his seed into Atlee.

They lay together nakedly, kissing, exploring the friction of their bodies together. Karen moved down, kissing the side of her boy toy's hip. "Move over a little," she said. "I want to see what Atlee's pussy looks like with a cock in it."

Hiro turned slightly to the side, Atlee spreading her thighs as well. Karen's eyes widened. She could see the massive prick outlined by Atlee's passage, the delicate lips of her labia closed around the base of his shaft like a sucking mouth.

Wordlessly, Atlee put her hand on the back of Karen's head and slowly obliged pressure. After a moment, Karen obeyed. She squeezed her head between them and licked Atlee's slit, Hiro's shaft, tasting everything. Her tongue urging Hiro out of Atlee so she could lick him, finally getting him to pull free and then quickly throating him before returning to Atlee. Licking her lovers' juices away until her belly was full, thighs rubbing together, hands running over both of them. Atlee felt her pleasure mounting with Karen's entry into her. She relearned their dance, hips thrusting upward, body rolling into Karen's tongue, then a soft moan of ecstasy. This time, though, she reached for Hiro.

"Let me suck you," she gasped. "Like Peej did. I wanna taste me too..."

As Hiro straddled Atlee's face, Karen saw a movement from the corner of her eye. She turned her head. There, in the doorway, right where Atlee had been, now stood Superman.

"I... can explain," Karen said.

"I am here to render assistance," Superman said in a flat voice.

Atlee was a bit more distressed than Karen had been, pulling a pillow in front of her naked body. "What kind of asshole—"

Then she realized, under glares from Hiro and Karen.

"Great," Power Girl said. "You started a trend."

"I am here to render assistance," another Superman said, taking up position behind the first one.

Atlee's eyebrows rose. "Is this another of his powers?"

Hiro slapped his forehead. "Of course! Robots!" Questioning glares from both women. "Superman needed me to build him some identical robots, so I did, but I included a command prompt that if I was ever in danger, they would come to help me. I guess they detected my elevated heartrate and determined I was in trouble. I guess I should've done some more troubleshooting... had a threesome or two before I uploaded that code..."

Karen stood from the bed, the robots reacting not at all to her nudity. Nonetheless, she eyed that famous red pelvis region, now in double. "So... how exact is their... identicalness?"

"Total. I did a complete scan of Superman. They're anatomically accurate in every respect."

"And they, what, pretend to be him when he needs to be in two places at once?"

"Yeah. Very sophisticated AI. I mean, by contemporary standards."

"And what... exactly... are they programmed to do?"

"Everything. Mostly jury duty. But everything else, too."

"And they're... powerful?"

Atlee sensed where this was headed. "Karen, isn't he your cousin?"

"I thought he was her cousin in an alternate universe?" Hiro asked.

"That isn't my cousin," Karen stressed. "That's a robot."

"And you could always order them to... you know... from behind?" Hiro suggested.

Karen shook her head, a big smile on her face. "I think we'd better test your workmanship, Hiro. Right now."

"Can I watch?" Hiro asked. "For quality assurance?"

"And can I watch?" Atlee asked. "For... orgasms?"

Karen nodded. "C-3PO, R2-D2, get your sweet asses over here, now."

The Superman robots practically crawled over each other to see who would get to her first.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12