Power of Gold 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a shame, some of it looked really hot on you," Deen replied.

Now topless Demi looked over her shoulder at Deen she was slightly surprised, "was he being serious? Did he actually think she looked hot in some of the shoots, maybe he does like me?" Demi asked herself.

"Which ones?" Demi said testing him.

Deen smiled and put down his bottles and turned to look at her properly, "Oh I think my favourite one was just you and a couch you wearing gold shorts, boots and halter top."

Demi shuddered inside, bad memories coming to mind.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Deen said concern in his voice.

"No, not at all, just that shoot turned out to be a bit of a disaster," Demi said.

"Oh really, the pictures looked good to me," Deen replied with an honest tone.

Demi couldn't help smiling despite the bad memory.

"Ok lets just say some of the pictures that weren't released were a bit revealing," Demi said.

"Got a bit carried away did you?" Deen joked, "Boy what I wouldn't give to see those pictures."

Demi snorted with laughter.

"That is so inappropriate, you totally can't say things like that! You are supposed to be my masseur. And for your information I didn't get carried away, I got tricked." She said, her smile fading before adding, "And anyway you get to see the real thing in a moment." Demi didn't know where that last line had come from when had she become such an outrageous flirt?

"You make some good points there," Deen said with a smile in his voice. He was quiet for a moment, "I'll have to make a note that you're easy to trick."

"Oh my god," Demi said with a huge smile as she turned her head around once more to look at him, her arm now covering the side of her breasts in case she turned too far. "You totally can't say that either!"

Deen laughed and then said, "Well I just did, are you going to jump in that shower so I can give you a massage?"

Demi's heart was pounding in her chest, beating much faster than it had in the training. "Oh my god, this guy is so cheeky," she said to herself, "Gorgeous and cheeky, what a combination."

"Yes sir," Demi said with a teasing smile, and with the precision of someone who'd taken off her swimming costume in a crowded changing room a million times stripped naked. Without revealing anything to Deen she headed to the shower.

X

Chapter 4 – A change has come.

The water was pounding against her naked chest, god she felt good, so alive. She'd had the most erotic experience of her entire life. Being massaged by a truly beautiful and charming man, who to make things even better was clearly flirting with her. His hands had done her entire body and worked her tense muscles like no massage ever had before. For the first time in years she felt alive, she couldn't wipe the smile from her face.

She couldn't believe they were going to go out, she had relay heats tomorrow morning, yet here she was about to go out for a drink with her masseur. "It's not a date though," she told herself, "He probably isn't that into me, probably acts like that with all of his female clients," she thought as she reached for her razor to give herself a complete shave.

Her outfit was laid out on the bed, he'd challenged her to wear one of the gold outfits, saying she wasn't brave enough to do it. That had worked out well because she hadn't brought any smart clothes anyway, just training clothes. Of course her agents had sent down lots of clothes for any extra photo shoots so her wardrobe was full of training clothes and slutty gold shiny outfits. Demi had cast her eye over the clothes and chosen a pair of gold leggings and a white smart jumper with a cowl neckline.

Demi quickly changed into it all preferring to go braless rather than wear an ugly sports bra especially when the jumper wouldn't reveal her shape anyway. She also dispensed with her underwear after seeing the evil panty lines in the mirror. "I don't know why I'm making all this effort just to meet a guy for coffee," Demi told herself. In her heart she knew why.

Demi looked around for footwear, she decided on a pair of comfortable trainers and was about to put them on when there was a knock at the door.

Demi bounced over to the door and opened it wide thinking it was Deen and he had come up to get her. She came face to face with Tara. Demi stepped back and looked deflated once more looking instinctively to the ground. She was sure Tara would forbid her from going out.

"I brought you these," Tara said and held up a pair of gold platform high heels, "I figured you wouldn't have any going out shoes with you."

Demi looked at her surprised and after a moment reached out and took them. "Thank you, but I was going to wear my trainers," Demi said.

"Go with the heels Demi," Tara said softly. Demi looked at her feeling confused. "Don't look like that Demi, I'm not mean all the time, you obviously really like him, he has aroused something in you, your times after his massage was faster than the performance that won you that medal. I don't want to know what happened in that changing room." Demi started to speak but Tara silenced her, "I don't care, it has worked. I think you should do all you can to keep him around. So put on the heels and forget about your boyfriend and go out and have some fun."

"Fuck! My boyfriend," Demi said suddenly remembering Chris, her heart sank and her smile faded. She'd completely forgotten about her boyfriend. She sat down on the edge of the bed. Tara followed her, a look of horror on her face. "I'd actually forgotten about him," Demi said.

Tara put an arm on Demi's shoulder, "Doesn't that tell you something? You seem to spend your whole life doing things to make other people happy, just do something for yourself. Your performances have been poor because you haven't been happy. If Mr James has this effect on you then you should go for it, damn the consequences. Just make sure you're in the pool tomorrow morning at eleven and ready to race." Demi nodded so Tara continued, "So do you know much about him?" she asked unable to hide her concern completely.

Demi looked at Tara wide eyed. "Well he is only a masseur part time, he's qualified and everything," Demi said quickly to avoid Tara judging Deen negatively, "he's volunteered to help at the Olympics in reality he's an actor but apparently acting work is quiet at the moment."

"Has he been in anything I'd know?" Tara asked.

"Apparently he's done some theatre work in America. You know I had the photo shoot tonight that I couldn't get out of, well I told Deen that and he rang the photographer and told them I wouldn't be coming. He was so firm with them that they just backed down."

Tara smiled. "Put on these heels and go out for that coffee, just be careful," she added with a wink.

"Oh Tara," Demi said with a smile, "I don't even know if he likes me."

"You'll have to take the word of an old woman on this," Tara said, "if the look on his face the first time he saw you was anything to go by then trust me, you are going to need to be careful."

X

Deen looked over his coffee cup at Demi, she hadn't stopped smiling since she arrived. She looked amazing, the gold leggings clung to her legs reflecting the light in the café. The leggings were enhanced by the heels that she'd was wearing, they made her tower over him but they made her legs taunt and her butt jut out.

"So ok, you did swimming cause your mum wanted to, you trained hard cause your coach wanted you to, and you won the gold medal because the country wanted you to, what about what you want, do you want to be an gold medallist?" Deen asked looking at her intensely.

Demi took a sip of her mineral water, "Don't get me wrong, winning that medal was a dream, and I love swimming, but I hate all this attention, I just like being me. When I'm in the pool I'm on my own, I can focus, I can't hear all the people telling me what to do. I'm in charge and I can win, winning is the thing other people want, I just want to swim," she smiled, "does any of that make any sense?"

Deen smiled warmly, "sure it does, you like the swimming, and it just so happens that you are really good at it. Everyone I meet is all about winning, but you don't seem to be bothered about that."

"That's right, no one seems to get that, but well I kind of have to win, if I want to be able to keep swimming semi professionally then I need to get a top three place at these Olympics. I know I've had a bad couple of years, and I know a lot of people want to drop me from the squad, but today for the first time in years I think I can do it, I can keep my dream alive."

Deen grinned and put down his cup he couldn't resist it, he would push his luck, "Why, what changed today?" he asked.

Demi blushed and looked down. Deen thought he might have blown it, then after a moment she looked back, up a confident look on her face and a slight smile at the edge of her lips.

"I might have met someone special today," she said.

"And this person has given you the confidence to win?" he teased unable to stop the smile spreading across his face.

"When this person smiles at me I feel alive and like I can do anything, even win another medal," Demi said with a smile.

"You must like this guy a lot, he sounds pretty amazing," Deen said playing the role of the interested friend but unable to hide his grin.

"He is really amazing, and so modest as well," Demi said fighting her smile.

Deen held up his hands, "You got me, modesty isn't one of my traits."

Demi laughed and leaned forward, "Who said we were talking about you?"

X

Chapter 5 – Sneaking into trouble

"We totally shouldn't be doing this," Demi said as she led Deen through the dark corridors of the Olympic Village, it was late at night, it was also the night before her first Olympic performance and here she was leading a man she'd only met today back to her room. "I could get in so much trouble for this," she added.

Deen looked at her, "It's ok I have a pass," he said holding up his pool pass.

"Will you stop fooling around, this is serious! That will get you into the pool but not the village, it's just lucky that security at this event is so screwed up! If I got caught sneaking you in here then I'd get such a bollocking."

Deen laughed, "well if you want I could always come back another time," he said and pointing over his shoulder.

"Shut up," she said whilst punching his arm, "You are the one that wanted to see me in the Gold shorts and top for real, getting cold feet are you?" she said playfully.

Deen smiled and then his face went serious, "Look I really like you Demi, and I don't want you to get into any trouble for this, I want you to win so you can continue your dreams."

Demi looked at him he looked so concerned and her heart melted a little bit, "Just let me worry about that, we're not going to get caught," she said.

"Ok, but you should know that if I see you in that outfit I might not be able to control myself," Deen replied honestly.

Demi looked him up and down reading his sentence as the proposition and the warning that it was meant as. He was letting her know what inviting him back to her room meant, as if she hadn't guessed. Demi tried to not let her excitement spread to her face. "I'm fairly sure I'm ok with that."

"What would happen if I was a bit rough," Deen asked in almost a whisper.

"Why don't you try me?" Demi replied and set off once more in the darkness.

X

"Holy Shit," Deen said as Demi stepped out of her bathroom. His heart was beating fast, he liked this girl, and what he was about to do was really bad. When he'd been sent her picture he thought she was good looking and would be a lot of fun to sleep with, but she was sweet and genuine. She was a good person and he was about to fuck the poor girl to hell and back. He was ok with having been paid to do it, he did it to girls he didn't really like all the time. But Demi was different. Demi was beautiful, lovely, kind and more importantly innocent. She had no idea she had just led a wolf into her room. "I can't feel bad about this," he reasoned with himself, "this is me, this is what I do, if we'd met any other way I would be about to do the same to her," he thought. If a girl couldn't take it then she probably wasn't right for him anyway. "Jesus, what am I thinking, not right for me, I've only known her seven hours, I need to chill the fuck out," he told himself

She was still wearing the gold platform shoes that made her legs taut and her butt jut out. With them she was wearing a tiny pair of low rise gold shorts and a halter bikini top with zip detail on the front. Between her deep cleveage nestled her gold medal. She looked fantastic, right then any guilt about what he was about to do left his mind. He hadn't been lying when he said he might loose control. He felt his cock stir in his jeans.

"What? Do I look ok?" Demi asked self consciously after Deen's outburst.

"Holy shit is a good thing, you look... wow. You look really wow," he said unable to find the words.

Demi giggled, "I'm glad you like it, for the first time I'm enjoying wearing these, though I assume I won't be wearing any of this for very long."

Deen pretended to look offended, "Are you suggesting I have dishonourable intentions?"

Demi stretched her back causing her chest to push out further, "Mmm hmmm," she said, "You mentioned something about losing control and something about being rough as I remember. I'd hate to think of you as a tease."

"Do you want to pick a safe word?" Deen said quietly.

"Do I need one?" Demi said with a smile.

"If you want me to stop at any point you'll need one." Deen said admiring her spunk and getting excited at the chance to have this girl with no safe word.

"Now why on earth would I want you to stop?" Demi said huskily.

"Because maybe I'd be doing something you didn't like, something you felt uncomfortable with," Deen said closing the gap between the two of them.

"I'm a big girl, I'm fairly certain I can take anything you've got to give," Demi said letting Deen walk towards her.

"I wouldn't be so sure, there is a lot of dark twisted and kinky stuff I can give." Deen said.

"Has a girl ever told you that you can do anything you want to her, no safe word," Demi asked.

Deen shook his head, still approaching slowly.

"Well on two conditions you can have that tonight," Demi said with a smile.

"No anal right?" Deen said crudely his eyes dark with lust as he got closer to the strong blonde.

Demi bit her lip, "That wasn't what I was thinking," Demi said although she looked a bit shaken by the thought of anal. She continued, "firstly I don't want my flat mates to hear, and secondly I need to be in that pool and competing at eleven tomorrow."

Deen looked at her and smiled, "that is acceptable," he said. The way she'd looked when he mentioned anal meant she had no idea about what she was letting herself in for. She had no clue of the perverse things that he could do. "This can't be a long term thing," he told himself. "Just have your fun with her whilst you can, she wants no limits, so give her no limits," he decided. Then he realised that the poor girl probably didn't even know what a safe word was.

"You know that without a safe word you won't be able to stop me from doing anything I want, even if you beg and scream," Deen said, despite his lust for Demi he had to check that she was ok with this. He owed her that much.

Demi looked directly at him, her eyes locked on to his.

"If that is what you want," she said huskily.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" he asked quietly.

"Never," she replied honestly.

"You really have no idea what you're letting yourself in for do you?" Deen said.

Demi shook her head and bit her lower lip, "Nope, but I'm hoping I'm about to find out."

X

Deen didn't start slowly, he crossed the distance between the two of them in an instant, his fist closed tightly around Demi's throat and his tongue invaded her mouth. Deen noticed her eyes fly wide in the moment before his mouth reached hers. There was no response for an instant, then he felt her tongue slowly respond to his before becoming more enthusiastic. So Deen increased the pressure on her neck. Her head flew back as her breath began to rasp, but Demi wasn't reaching out to stop him.

He pulled back from the kiss his hand was still tight around Demi's throat, she opened her eyes and looked at him, there was a mix of fear and excitement in her eyes.

"This ok?" he whispered at her.

Demi nodded, though she clearly didn't have enough air to breath.

"What ever you do don't stop looking at my eyes," Deen said intensely. He wasn't about to let her pass out on him.

Demi nodded again.

Deen grinned briefly and then slapped her right breast. He didn't hold back, his first blow was hard. It impacted against the soft vulnerable flesh of Demi's tit. Demi's breast absorbed the impact and then sloshed about inside the small gold halter neck top. The gold medal tied round her neck caught the light as it swung. Demi's face was one of complete shock, she obviously hadn't been expecting anything like this. Her eyes seemed to ask why, there might even have been a glimpse of fear. But importantly she still wasn't asking him to stop, so he slapped her right tit again.

*Thwack,*

And again.

*Thwack,*

Deen paused at her for a moment, there were now tears forming in her big brown eyes, and her large soft breasts were now almost hanging out of the small gold top, her nipples only just hidden. Demi was biting her lip, she was finding it hard to breath with his hand clamped on her throat but she remained silent.

Neither said anything, then Demi groaned and she moved her hips slightly. It was only a little movement but it told Deen what he needed to know.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Deen asked.

Demi nodded gently, as if afraid to admit it.

"Is it the pain you like?"

Demi shook her head.

"Is it the thought of being treated like this?" he asked quietly.

Demi nodded her head "you big titted slut," he whispered in her ears then he continued slapping her right breast. The slaps were fast and hard, first his blows were through the top, and when the breast had bounced free and was hanging out and exposed he just aimed his slaps directly at her flesh.

With each blow Demi's legs would shake as if they threatened to give up on her, each time she faltered Deen supported the falling athlete by the stranglehold on her neck.

X

Demi lost count of how many times Deen hit her, she'd never imagined he'd do this. She'd never imagined anyone would want to do this. Yet here she was, being strangled and having her breasts slapped, it hurt so much. He suddenly stopped. It felt like her tits would glow in the dark. She couldn't deny it though, as much as it all hurt, as much as being deprived of oxygen scared her, it was really hot. She could feel that the shorts between her legs were soaking wet. It wasn't because of the pain, it was how sick and perverted this whole thing was.

His hand had released from her throat and Demi had instinctively brought her hands up and rubbed her crushed windpipe. As she rubbed Demi felt Deen grab her gold medal. With it firmly in his hand he yanked Demi across the room towards the single bed. Dragged along she had no choice to follow, stumbling in her borrowed shoes.

Deen roughly shoved Demi backwards onto the small Olympic branded single bed. Just as she impacted she felt Deen pull her so that her ass was on the edge of the bed, then he pulled her legs up into the air and fell to his knees between her legs.

Demi gasped as she felt the crotch of her gold shorts pulled to one side exposing her intimate area. As the cold air hit her she realised quite how wet she was.

"You really were enjoying that weren't you?" Deen said as he slid one of his fingers inside of her pussy. Demi had to bite her lip to stop herself crying out in pleasure. She couldn't believe just one finger could feel that good. This situation was driving her wild, Deen was so hot, so confident and he knew exactly what he wanted, to her joy right now he wanted her.