Power of Gold 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi didn't respond to his question but she couldn't help lifting her hips to push his finger deeper inside of herself. Within moments Deen had slid a second finger inside her pussy. Together both of his fingers seemed to know exactly where to stimulate her. As Demi let a low deep moan escape from her throat she felt Deen's tongue beginning to lap against her clit.

His tongue seemed to just slid over her wetness, stimulating her in exactly the perfect way, she'd never been licked like that, his tongue knew how to drive her crazy with pleasure.

After a few moments at the mercy of his fingers and tongue Demi knew that she was about to have the biggest orgasms of her life. Within minutes he had her crying out, her hips spasming and her hands clenching by her side uselessly.

Her body was ravaged by a massive orgasm that tore through her causing her strong muscles to contract and tighten. It was incredible. He'd built her up to this perfect climax and she was loving every moment.

X

"Are you on the pill?" Deen asked as he aimed his massive throbbing cock against Demi's dripping wet pussy. The lips of which were slightly parted. When his fingers had left them she hadn't closed back up, he wondered how his cock would leave them.

Demi shook her head, "I didn't think I'd need to be, I'm in training. Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"No, do you?" he replied to her, his cock already leaking pre cum as he held it just outside her lips.

"No, do you think you can be careful?" Demi replied huskily.

"Probably not," Deen replied, and he watched as Demi closed her eyes, bit her lip and let out a slight moan. "You really like breaking taboos don't you?" Deen thought to himself as he looked down at the curvy Olympic athlete below him. The gold medal nested between her tits, one in the gold top and the other. Deen grinned and tried his luck.

"We'll just have to hope we don't ruin your future career tonight," Deen whispered still keeping his cock just touching against her pussy.

Demi responded by closing her eyes tight and groaning, Deen couldn't believe it, there was a good chance he was going to make Demi cum again just from talking.

"You would be able to keep training for a bit, but those tight swimsuits would soon reveal your growing bulge," Deen said, Demi responded with a shudder of pleasure, "then you'd have to quit as your belly grows and grows, and your tits get even bigger and full of milk."

"Oh god," Demi moaned, No, No please," she muttered her lips quivering.

"Imagine me slapping your huge milk filled breasts, and strangling you as I fuck your ass whilst you scream into a pillow," Deen said sinisterly.

"Fuck...." Demi hissed, and as Deen shoved his cock forward the hiss became a scream of pleasure which Deen had to silence by pressing his hand tightly over her mouth.

Deen didn't move any deeper, he just held her and she came again just from his massive cock entering her. Her whole body shook and her tits rolled from side to side as she came.

It was all he could do to stop himself from filling her wanton pussy with cum there and then.

He held his hand tight over her mouth until she finished cuming. He then released her and slid himself from between her legs. Demi looked up at him in surprise her eyes looked at him as if asking, "is that it:?"

Deen leaned in and whispered, "I think we need to silence you a bit don't we?" he whispered in her ear, "after all, you were the one that wanted to keep quiet, and I certainly don't want you to get thrown out of the Olympics."

Demi followed him with her eyes and watched as Deen gently lifted her up by the waist and slid her gold shorts from her. He was surprised to see her pussy remained wide open not having closed an inch, gaping as if ready for his cock to slide back in once more. "That's odd," he thought to himself. Every pussy he'd ever fucked had been able to recover from his large cock, but her pussy remained loose, he wondered if it was always like that. He traced a finger around her pussy lips, they were so slippery, and Demi responded with a moan. Then just to see if he could do it he slid three fingers inside her pussy. He wanted to see if he could do it without touching her gaping lips, he did it easily. He could see Demi trying to peer down to see what he was doing. She obviously couldn't feel a thing. He smiled back at her and removed his hands, he was so tempted to see how much he could stretch her, "Maybe another time," he thought surprising himself.

Deen balled up the gold shorts in his hand, they were soaking wet, the shiny gold material hadn't absorbed any of Demi's juices it had all remained on the surface making it even slicker. Deen was careful, he made sure that it was the crotch, specifically the part that had covered her asshole, that would be first into her mouth.

He held the gold material just against her lips, beneath her nose so that she could smell what he was about to put in her mouth. Her nose wrinkled slightly and Deen smiled.

"Stick out your tongue," Deen ordered, as Demi responded Deen pushed the crotch of the shorts against her tongue, "can you taste your pussy?" Deen asked.

Demi nodded.

"Would you like to taste your ass?" he asked

Demi shook her head, but as Deen moved the crotch of the shorts up, she kept her tongue poking out and even began lapping her tongue against the glossy material.

"Any last requests?" he whispered.

"please don't cum in me, please." Demi said in a voice mixed with lust, arousal and desperation.

Deen shook his head as he pushed the slick crotch of the gold shorts into the Olympic Gold Medalists mouth.

"Sorry Demi, no safe words and no requests, you agreed," he said as he pushed his cock easily back into her pussy.

Demi's eyes flew wide and she said something, but it was muffled by the shorts in her mouth.

"You are just so beautiful," Deen said and began feeding more of the shorts into Demi's mouth as he began building up a smooth rhythm in and out of Demi.

He could tell she was starting to panic, she clearly didn't want him to cum in her, he leaned down close to her ear and whispered quietly.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cum in your cunt, don't worry it'll all be ok," he said as he smoothed her hair and then began forcing more of the gold shorts into her mouth.

Demi's eyes closed as she heard the words and it felt like she began to relax once more.

X

Demi had just reached the peak of her orgasm when she felt Deen twist his hands into the ribbon of her Gold Medal, she felt him twist it so it was tight around her neck. She screamed helplessly into the gold shorts. The feeling of her medal ribbon tightening around her throat was threatening and erotic at the same time. The medal ribbon which she'd had to wear around schools and at posh receptions was now being used to choke her as she came. She'd lost count of how many times she'd cum so far. He'd choked her earlier, but that had been ok, she had nothing in her mouth then, but now she had the slutty gold shorts forced all the way in. What if he went too far and pulled too tight, she wouldn't be able to tell him to stop. She was completely helpless at the hands of her handsome stranger she felt the medal tighten further causing her to gasp.

She opened her eyes and there was Deen, his face was right up close to hers, his face was looking at her with concern, he was so beautiful, just looking at him choking her with her medal caused another orgasm to begin to rip through her. As she displayed signs of the orgasm Deen smiled and pushed the shorts into her mouth further causing her to gag as she came.

When this orgasm had passed through her and she was still gasping for air. She felt Deen release the pressure on the medal ribbon round her neck and she felt his cock slide from her. "Has he cum inside me?" she thought her eyes flying open, but Deen was still rock hard. His hand slipped inside Demi's pussy and then he stroked his cock leaving it glistening with her juices. "Fuck that's hot," Demi thought as he moved between her legs once more.

This time though his cock was heading for somewhere different, she felt it press against her asshole. She instinctively tensed up, she'd tried anal twice before once while drunk which had been ok, and once sober which had hurt like hell. Deen was big so she was fairly certain this attempt was going to fall in the later.

Demi tried to look at Deen's eyes to try and communicate with him to be gentle, but his eyes were focused down on his cock and it's intended target. Within moments she felt Deen's slick but huge cock pressing against her. It was ok to start with, then she began to feel a burning sensation. She tensed up and tried to move her butt to a better position. The weight of Deen was too much for her to move away. "Oh my fuck," her mind screamed. This was already stinging badly as his cock tried to invade her asshole. She started to move her hands to pull the shorts out of her mouth so that she could tell him to stop.

Deen noticed her arms moving and reached out and grabbed them.

"Sorry Demi, you said no safe words," he said.

Demi's heart sunk, but she hadn't thought he'd want to do this, hadn't thought it would hurt this much. "God, no," she thought to herself. She was really scared, this was going to hurt a lot and there was going to be nothing she could do to stop him.

"I'm going to shove my cock all the way to the hilt into your slut asshole," Deen hissed at her.

"mmmffffpphh" Demi said as she tried to beg him to stop.

"I'm going to fuck your ass so hard and there is nothing you can do to stop me," Deen said but he wasn't moving forward he was just keeping a steady pressure against her ass.

Demi knew he was right there was nothing she could do, he was going to fuck her ass and she'd already agreed to it. To her shame that is when she felt another orgasm building in her, even though all he was doing was holding his cock against her ass and talking dirty.

Deen must have seen her response and his fingers slid down to her clit. As they touched them she started cumming.

"Yeah, cum at the thought of me fucking your asshole whilst you struggle and can't do anything to stop me, and you're even wearing your precious gold medal," he whispered in her ear.

She came once more. It was incredible, she'd never cum so many times in one day let alone in one evening. Deen had tapped into some dark side in her.

Deen sat back as she finished cumming. Demi felt the cock pull away from her asshole and she felt relieved but strangely disappointed.

Deen was stroking himself, Demi watched and then free of his weight she sat up and pulled the shorts from her mouth, she let them fall to the bed next to her.

"Let me do that," She said and leaned forward wrapping her hand around his shaft and pulling the tip of his enraged penis into her mouth.

X

Deen watched as Demi eagerly stroked his cock with her cupped hand. His cock was slick with her juices but she would erotically spit down on to his shaft to make her hand slide over it with greater ease. It felt incredible. She continued to work her hand up and down whilst her tongue was licking at the tip of cock.

He knew he couldn't take much of this, each time Deen felt himself twitching Demi would change tactic. This time Demi had swallowed as much of his large member in her mouth as she could manage. She wasn't able to deep throat him but she was able to take his first two inches in her mouth.

Up and down she bobbed her head, Deen fought the urge to grab her head with his hands and face fuck her, but he'd already been in control for most of the evening it was her turn to be in control.

As he felt himself nearing the end she changed again, this time licking the underside of his cock with long pleasurable licks. Deen had to clench his fists down at his side to stop himself from grabbing her head, this teasing was just too much, he wanted to fill the beautiful athlete's mouth with cum.

He didn't have to wait long to get his wish, evidently knowing exactly what she was doing Demi looked up, grinned, put her mouth just over his tip and then began stroking his shaft.

He felt the wind rushing at his ears as he started cumming, his knees started to feel weak and then with a couple of hip spasms and a loud groan he began pumping his cum into her mouth. Deen felt spurt after spurt leave his cock, and she kept her mouth on his cock and swallowed every drop of it.

When he was finally spent Demi let the cock fall from her mouth and she sat back looking pleased with herself and licking her lips.

"That was amazing," she said holding out her arms.

Deen grinned and slid into her arms on the single bed, he rested his head on her chest and lay there. He felt Demi twirling her fingers in his hair as he drifted off to sleep on the athlete who was still clad in a gold halter top with one breast in and one breast out.

X

Chapter 6 – The morning after the night before.

In one of the many corridors in the Olympic Aquatic Centre Deen and Demi gave each other a massive hug.

"Are you going to wish me luck then?" Demi asked Deen with a smile as he released her from the hug.

"Do you need any luck?" Deen said returning her smile.

"I think I need all the luck I can get," Demi replied.

"Well good luck then, and don't worry I'll be watching your every move," Deen said.

Demi laughed, "Just what I needed, even more pressure."

Deen smiled, "ok shall we say if you qualify for the finals then this afternoon we can continue what we started last night," he said.

"Weren't we going to be doing that anyway?" Demi smiled.

"I'll meet you after your race, good luck," he said and kissed her on the lips.

X

Amber was impatient, she had to start getting ready for the heats and she hadn't heard anything from Deen. She didn't like being kept waiting especially not for something as important as this. Was Demi going to be a contender in these races or not?

She checked her phone for messages from Deen. Nothing. She expected better service than this. She selected dial and waited for him to pick up.

"What do you want?" he snapped as soon as he answered.

"I wanna know whether you've made contact, have you taken care of her or not?" Amber asked.

"We need to meet, tomorrow at 11am" he said and the hung up.

Amber looked at her phone, screamed and then threw it across the room.

X – To be continued...