Power Plays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to wear something different today." You say weakly trying to lie.

"Oh, sure..." He chuckles as you hear him unzip his fly. "And that skirt, and the blouse? Both things I told you that you looked good in."

"That's just a coincidence."

"No it's not and you know it..." The feeling of his cock between your legs emphasizes his statement. "You wanted my attention today; you craved my attention, didn't you?" The tip of his cock rubs against your swollen clit.

"No... I... didn't" is your breathy reply as he teases your clit with his cock. The head of his cock glides easily down your clit and between your delicate pouting lips. "Not...... here...... please....."

"Look at you." He says somewhat condescendingly. "You don't want me inside you, no, you need me inside you!" His confidence is unnerving. "Otherwise you would have never worn that skirt and allowed me to look up your skirt today." Your head spins as he continues. "You know I like that blouse because when you move it lets me see your breasts to don't you?" You can only shake your head no, your resistance in crumbling. "And this skirt, this short, tight completely out of the ordinary for you skirt that rides up whenever you walk or sit." Your hands clench behind your back as he presses the tip of his cock and leaves it between your pussy lips. "Tell me what you want right now. You know you want it, so tell me." Still trying to shake your head no he uses his free hand to wiggle the soft tip of his cock across your clit.

"Please...." You say softly, desperately, "I.... I.... I.... do need you inside me." You inhale deeply as he lifts your right leg with his hand and slips the entire length of his cock inside you with one hard thrust. Leaning your head back over the roof of your car you see the lights of passing vehicles on the street barely 50 feet away.

"Lift your other leg and put it around me," He grunts. Instinctively your left leg wraps around his hips and crosses over your right. His free hand moves behind his back and he grasps your ankle firmly, now holding your legs in place behind his back. At first you wonder if you could escape, then you wonder if you would want to escape. His hard cock assaults your pussy with short, hard thrusts. You inhale deeply each time he withdraws his cock and grunt with each hard thrust back in. He uses his hand on your ankle to further lift your legs which causes your hips to roll allowing him even deeper penetration. Instead of thrusting he holds his cock deep inside of you. His large cock penetrating you so deeply makes it hard to breathe normally.

"You see," He says triumphantly, "you did need me inside you." He accentuates the word need with a hard and quick thrust. "Didn't you?" You can only nod yes as he thrusts again. "From now on things will be different. You now belong to me; you are mine from now on. Do you understand?" Still not really able to talk you simply nod yes. The thought is both scary and exciting at the same time. "You will do as I say and be available to me whenever I need a piece of ass." He torments you with his words and your stomach flips at the thought, how can this somehow be exciting you? "That's right; from now on you are my sex slave. Do you understand slave?" A simple nod yes seals your fate. "Now, tell me sex slave... what do you want right now?" With a couple of more hard thrusts he pulls out until just the tip of his cock is once again teasing your pussy. Wiggling in place you try to get him back inside you without having to give into his demands. "Tell me what you want. Now!" It's not a request, it's a demand! The tone of his voice and his tight grasp on your body tells you he means it, and because of what he's doing you want to give into it. You try to hold out, you try to regain enough composure to tell him no, but looking into his ice blue eyes you know that you are powerless to resist him. He's controlled you for the past few months, telling you what to wear by complimenting the things he found appealing. Now here you are half naked in a parking lot with the voices of passersby echoing off the walls, your shoulders aching from having your arms pinned behind you, trapped by this man who held your infatuation for so long, your legs trembling, and your pussy sore but still wanting more. The choices were limited and you so desperately wanted to choose the wrong one.

"Ohhhh MY GOD!" Your body finally won out over your mind, "I need you inside me! Pleasssseeee!" Your voice gave away your true desperation; you were becoming a slave to him.

"Please what?" He said his cock now moving slowly back and forth between your swollen lips.

"Pleassssseee!" you moan crying at his teasing. "Please.... Fuck me!" Your last words are rewarded with a deep thrust filling you. The sudden thrust leaves you wondering if your pussy will explode in orgasm!

"Fuck you how baby?" He says with his eyes burning brightly.

"Uhhhhh...." You know holding out at this point is useless. He's brought you close to orgasm twice and it would take a full night of touching yourself to try to return to some type of normalcy. Lowering your head you give in completely. "Fuck me like your sex slave! Fuck me hard and fast and cum deep inside me!" Pausing you watch his reaction, "Please!" The look of victory on his face tells it all. He has broken you and he knows it.

"Please... Sir." He says triumphantly, "You will call me Sir."

His cock moving back in and out of your aching pussy is more then enough motivation to say and do whatever he wants. "Yes... Sir" you say between loud groans, "Please... fuck... me... sir!"

"That's right!" He says taunting you, "You are my sex slave... my slut! Aren't you?"

"Oh yes! Yes Sir I am your slut!" Your resistance is gone and you could care less what he wants to call you. All you want is his cock to end your mind numbing horniness.

"Tell me to fuck you slut." He hisses at you.

"Fuck me Sir! Fuck me, I'm your slut!" Listening to yourself you can't believe you are saying these words, saying them and meaning them! "Fuck me like a slut Sir! Hard and fast! PLEASE!" As the last words pass your lips you inhale deeply and arch your back so far you can see the street behind you upside down. Several people have stopped and are pointing in your general direction; obviously they have heard your voice and quite possibly what you have said. It doesn't matter at this point. Your arms and legs strain against his hands as you cum harder then you ever have before. Your entire body pulses against his as you feel his cock swell inside you. Straightening back up you kiss him deeply as his fat cock shoots warm jet after warm jet of cum inside you. Your legs shake against his body as he finishes with several more thrusts.

As your kiss breaks he finally releases his grasp of your wrists and lowers your legs so you can once again stand on your own. As your feet touch the ground his cock slides out of your now aching pussy, the mixture of his and your fluids can be felt running down both of your legs. He leans forward taking both of your breasts in his hands and teases your nipples slightly by running his thumbs over them. During your encounter your bra straps had joined your blouse somewhere around your elbows allowing him to touch you anyway he wanted. With your head still spinning from what has happened your are powerless to resist him. But then again, would you even want to?

"Slut," Hearing your new name you look into his penetrating eyes, "clean me up." At first you are confused by his 'request' but with his hands move to your shoulders pressing you downward it becomes clear. His cock glistens with the mixture of his and your juices in the light of the parking lot. Once you have squatted in front of him his hands shift from your shoulders to your head. The taste of his cock, semen, and your own cum fill your mouth as you take in his semi hard tool. Licking and sucking his cock you feel it growing in your mouth. Your left hand moves to his hip while your right strokes him as you clean his balls, sucking one at a time into your mouth. The sound of his moans is music to your ears.

"Oh that's right," he says moving his hips back and forth slowly, "You certainly can suck a cock can't you slut?" His voice taunts you and his harsh words make you want to please him all the more. How does he have this control over you? "My cock sucking little slut." He continues, "that is certainly what you are!" He moans deeply and begins to thrust his cock into your mouth holding your head firmly. No longer are you controlling his pleasure. He is now controlling you and using your mouth for his own desires. His cock pushes at the back of your throat causing you to gag slightly. "My cum sucking slut." He pants as his body tenses calling you it over and over again. Your hands push against his hips trying to slow him to keep him from pushing his cock so deeply into your mouth. Finally he holds his cock in deep and spurts his hot cum into your mouth. One long spurt and then another before pulling out of your mouth and taking his cock in his right hand. Stroking his cock in front of your face he shoots two more jets of cum onto your chest before forcing his cock back into your mouth. "Just marking my territory," He says tauntingly about the trail of spunk on your chest, "Now suck it dry baby." As he braced himself against your car.

"Good work slut," His awkward words of praise actually brings a smile to your face. "Now pull up my shorts and pants and help me get dressed." As you pull up his pants and help fasten his belt you look down at yourself. Your skirt is a rumpled and rolled mess around your waist, your blouse is hanging from your elbows and your bra has joined your skirt at your waist. Your legs are slick from your dripping pussy and his last orgasm has left large puddles of white hot cum on your breasts. Yet he stands in front of you as impeccably dressed as the moment he walked in your office.

Without saying a word he turns and gets in his car leaving you standing, leaning against your car, wondering what to do next. Pulling up next to you his window rolls down.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 7 and wear that black dress with the 3 buttons in the front." You know the dress he's talking about, it ends just below your knees and the three buttons hold it closed in the front. There used to be another button but it popped off. Now whenever you sit the dress flops open, unless you hold it together, exposing your leg practically up to your hip! Usually you have to pin the top part because it's cut very low in the front remaining open between your breasts. "That black lace front close bra you have will work too, oh, and don't pin the top from now on." He must have seen the bra one day when you were flirting with him and leaning over. The bra rosette on the front of the bra would be visible without pinning the dress.

"But people will see my bra." You protested quietly while wondering if you could at least pull your skirt back down.

"Don't worry about that." He said stepping out of his car and walking over to pick up your delicate thong. "I make the decisions from now on." Turning and walking back to his car you stand still not knowing what to do. He hangs your thong from his rear view mirror like a trophy. "You should probably fix your clothes; someone might take advantage of you if you stand around like that any longer." He says chuckling.

"Um, Sir," You say as you pull your skirt back down from around you waist. "You didn't mention what I should wear for panties tomorrow..."

"You don't need panties," He laughs while his window goes back up, "they just get in my way!"

12