Power Plays Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Mmmmmm now I see my slut wants more." Joe said with a cocky air. "Trying to spread your legs aren't you?" Alayna nodded yes frantically as Joe rubbed the egg around the outside of her labia. "I'll bet you'd give anything to be able to spread your legs right now," Joe continued watching Alayna squirm, "to feel me between your legs one more time. To have me fuck you again. You want that don't you my slut?"

"YESSSHHH!" Alayna screamed around the cock gag. "FUHHK MEH!"

Joe slid the egg around Alayna's still slick thighs lubing it up before pressing it between her labia and holding it against her clit. Alayna groaned deeply feeling the vibrations right where she needed them.

"You do realize that this won't be the only time you and I will enjoy our special room don't you?" Joe whispered in Alayna's ear. "Now I can bring you down here anytime and have my way with you." His words excited and taunted her. "I can blind fold you like today and make you lose track of time," he continued arousing her even more, "keeping you here like a sexual prisoner only here for my pleasure." Alayna began bucking on the table like she was being electrocuted. "My slut to come and use as I see fit," Joe said knowing she was getting closer to orgasm, "with your special chair to have your meals on." Alayna's body tensed. "Or maybe we can find out if you can live on my cum alone."

"OHHH YESHHHH!" Alayna screamed still fighting to spread her legs.

Alayna's body spasmed as she came. It amazed her how Joe was able to make her orgasm yet again despite the fact she thought she had no more left in her. He slowly lowered the eggs vibrations before removing it allowing her to slowly wind down and savor several aftershocks.

"Don't move," Joe leaned down and whispered with a chuckle in his voice, "I'll be right back."

Alayna did not panic knowing he was leaving her alone bound on a table, she didn't have the energy to panic. She was completely and totally spent and he well knew it. Even if she wasn't tied she wouldn't be able to move off the table without falling on the floor.

Joe went upstairs after putting on a robe and checked on the chef. Dinner was done and ready to be put on plates. Joe thanked him and escorted him to the front door before heading upstairs to the master bedroom. He made his way to the bathroom and drew a bath in the large tub. It would take a while to fill but Joe had no worry as Alayna had no concept of time right now. Joe had already placed large candles around the far edge of the tub and pulled a dark shade over the window in the bathroom. He knew he would have to carry Alayna upstairs but when they entered he wanted the bathroom lit only by candle light. The tub filled quickly with steaming water, Joe poured in bath oil and spread some rose petals on the surface of the water and lit the candles before heading back downstairs to Alayna. He took his time and carefully removed the straps around Alayna's legs as well as the ankle cuffs. Joe removed the wrist cuffs and red strap over them from Alayna's arms, the red strap over her blindfold and finally the cock gag and collar leaving Alayna naked with the exception of the blindfold.

"Just hang on." Joe said softly as he leaned down and picked Alayna up in his arms.

Without a word Joe carried Alayna up the two flights of stairs to the bathroom. He carefully maneuvered his way into the tub with her still in his arms before lowering himself as well as her into the hot water. Alayna winced when the hot water hit her ass and crotch but soon adjusted to the heat. Joe positioned Alayna so that she leaning back into his chest and sitting between his legs. Alayna curled into Joe's chest letting the hot water relax her sore muscles. As she relaxed Joe untied the scarf over her eyes and tossed it aside. Alayna looked around without moving her head she could see the candles and the rose petals. The thought he had put behind such a romantic setting touched her heart deeply. Alayna stretched her arms and shoulders and moved her legs back and forth a bit to loosen them up. While she was completely exhausted her muscles were tense and sore from being bound for so long. Joe simply held Alayna rubbing her arm and back gently as he did. They sat in the tub in silence for over half an hour just being with each other.

"Ready for something to drink?" Joe asked quietly.

"I'd love a glass of wine." Alayna replied weakly.

Joe shifted slightly grasping a chilled bottle of wine from the holder next to the tub. Behind his head he found the glasses he had placed there earlier and proceeded to pour Alayna and himself a glass. Alayna took the wine and sipped it after shifting to a more upright position. She thought to herself that anyone who saw them would think they were typical lovers enjoying a soak and would have no idea that a short time before she had been tied up tight in their own personal dungeon.

"You really are something else," Alayna said looking over her shoulder at him, "I mean really we've gone from one extreme to another here."

"That is true," Joe said sipping his wine, "and I notice there isn't a single hint of a complaint in your voice."

"Of course not!" Alayna responded turning to face him better. "On the contrary I loved every minute of it!"

"I'm very glad about that." Joe replied unable to suppress a smile.

"Were you serious about the cameras?" Alayna asked.

"Oh yes," Joe replied sipping again allowing his words to sink in, "video and still cameras but none of them are hooked up to the network like the ones in your house. They are for our use only."

"I like that," Alayna replied with a grin, "our use has a certain ring to it."

"I agree." Joe said looking at the clock on the wall. "Are you hungry?"

"Oh my God I'm starving!" Alayna replied realizing the ache in her stomach was due to not eating more than anything else. "I didn't get much out of.... was it lunch?"

"Yes it was lunch," Joe smirked, "dinner is waiting for us downstairs."

"Sounds good to me," Alayna replied already thinking about how best to stand up on weak knees, "while I like the sound of your cum diet I think something more substantial would be more fitting."

"Really?" Joe replied getting to his feet which allowed his cock to dangle near Alayna's face before he stepped out of the tub. "You don't think you could live on tube steak? Hot Italian sausage? The big pink hotdog? The fat bologna?"

"You are too much!" Alayna laughed taking his hand as she got to her feet and stepped out of the tub. "I'd be more than willing to give it a try," Alayna said standing close to him and cupping his crotch with her hand, "but that would mean you'd get my mouth only. I'd need to eat a lot of your man seed to keep me going."

"So much for that idea then," Joe said cupping Alayna's butt with one hand, "I like the rest of you far too much to give it up completely."

Joe pulled a pale pink terry cloth robe from behind the bathroom door and wrapped it around Alayna. He reached behind the door and pulled his own dark blue robe. The night was warm enough they wouldn't need to dry off first. Joe took the wine glasses in one hand and with Alayna by the other he led her downstairs but instead of stopping in the kitchen he led her directly outside to the table set up there. Joe reached in his robe for a lighter and lit the two candles in the center of the small table before heading back to the kitchen. Alayna sat outside looking at the night sky and the romantic table Joe had set. Their relationship still amazed her so much. She still had slight marks on her legs from the strap and was positive her ass was covered with bright red hand prints but here she was sitting outside at a candle lit table while he served her dinner.

He placed the NY strip sirloin on the plates just so making sure to place each piece to show the deep red center of each thin slice. Joe drizzled the pepper sauce trying to duplicate the way he knew the chef would normally serve such a meal. The steamed vegetables and risotto just so as well. He felt like he was on his first date with Alayna which was a very stark contrast to how he had spent the last 6 hours with her. Joe looked out through the sliding glass door at Alayna sitting patiently at the table. She had looked beautiful downstairs while being bound and helpless but there in the moonlight she looked just as amazing with the candle light glinting off her eyes. Joe checked the plates one more time wanting them to look as if the chef had plated them himself before carrying them outside. He walked to the table careful to keep them level and placed them down making sure to put Alayna's down first.

"This looks amazing!" Alayna said picking up her fork and knife while trying not to attack her food. "There is no way you had time to make this today!"

"I had someone come in and help me out a bit in the kitchen," Joe replied cutting into his strip, "thankfully they walls and ceiling downstairs really are sound proof."

"I could just imagine what he'd think was going on down there if he heard us!" Alayna said blushing deeply. "Oh my God how embarrassing!"

"Don't worry darling," Joe said easily, "he had no idea what we were doing."

"Thank you Joe," Alayna replied, "this is amazing."

Alayna knew the ground rules. She may have been the submissive downstairs but they were no equals again if only for tonight. When people were around or when it was play time he was to be addressed as sir but now after play time was over he was simply Joe. She enjoyed both of those equally although she had a soft spot for calling him by his name. They dined making quiet conversation and finishing the bottle of wine together. Alayna couldn't help but rub her foot against Joe's leg under the table there was a physical need for her to touch him constantly. When they were done eating they held hands like teenagers and just talked the night away. It was after midnight before they realized the time had flown so quickly. Joe collected the plates and glasses bringing them inside before coming back out to get Alayna. He took her hand again and escorted her up the outside stairs to the master bedroom.

Normally Alayna would have brushed out her hair and done the other sundry things in the bathroom before crawling into bed but she was sure her dentist would give her a pass for one night as would Joe's. After all they did share a dentist now as well. Joe removed Alayna's robe letting it fall to the floor while she did the same to his. Together they pulled back the covers on the same side of the bed and crawled in without a word. Each knew how they wanted to lay and embrace each other as they drifted off to sleep. They crawled in together, Joe moving onto his back and Alayna laying her head on his chest. Their legs wrapped together like long links of a pretzel. With whispered "I love yous" the two fell asleep in each other's arms unable to tell where one body ended and the other began.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12