All Comments on 'Power Shift'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Well written and very proper. Overall it's a good story. Personally I like the language in these stories to be a little more graphic sexually especially from the female's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well, that's what a mommy is for

To take care of her darling baby boy whenever and however he needs her. After his accident, poor 21 year old Dave needs his mommy more than ever. She has to help him in his bath and in the toilet, which she hasn't done in close to 20 years or so. But there's a really big compensation for mom. It's the fat 10-incher her boy's got hanging between his legs. It dawns on him "that my mother was developing a curious fascination with my penis. I was surprised to find the idea was attractive rather than repulsive." No shit, kid. Look, most every son enjoys his mother's fascination with his tender young penis. It makes him proud of what he's got between his legs, and it excites him that mom not only loves her boy but she loves what makes him a boy. Dave's mother handles his cock like a pro, she whacks him off and he blows his young balls all over the place. Still not enough for mom, she's got intimate needs of her own. With Dave's big cock sticking up in air, "I watched my mother lift one leg to straddle me, pulling her negligee up to reveal a dense but neatly trimmed black bush, and with one hand still on my cock, guide it to her golden-brown labia, glistening in the lamplight with the juices of her arousal." That's the breakthrough, when a son sees what a son is never ever supposed to see--his own mother's mommy-hole, his own damn birth canal, his own mother's cunt. No blowjob, no twat-munching, mom's got to get that beautiful monster up where it belongs pronto. Dave fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her. "Never had I felt so aroused and never had the act felt so intensely good for me, either." Naturally, Dave, you/re fucking the same cunt you came out of. He unloads his big balls right up inside his mother and floods her with his warm creamy semen, they bask in their bliss and swear eternal fidelity. And now Dave's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Oh, man. It's the ultimate dream of plenty of boys, of your average Kevin, Sean, Bill and Jimmy with their hard young cocks and heavy loaded young balls, and Dave's actually done it. Way to go, pal, way to go.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Got to say pretty good

Ten inches is over done though. And frankly detracts from an otherwise very well written sorry.

Good effort, and very readable.

ES

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A very good story, with a fantastic finish

I like stories where the mom becomes pregnant by the son, they seem to be extra taboo and exciting.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You couldn't resist giving him a huge member.

What a shame as it was otherwise a quite believable read and you did manage to stop short of turning the mom into an anal-loving porno-talking stereotype farce too. The ending was a bit short like you were just out of interest and summed up quickly. I nearly bumped you up to 4 from 3 for writing in a pregnancy then decided against it because it was just part of the whole back-handed ending.

I personally reserve 4 and 5 star votes for stories that are realistic and also erotic. All women with cartoon-like endowments and males with pricks that resemble aerosol cans or any sporting implements and so forth gets a story marked strictly out of a maximum 3 stars from the Brobdingnagian judge.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
I liked the story idea but it only rates a "3"

I liked the story idea, a mom with issues finds love in her sons arms. To bad you had to make this into a barnyard story. I call these barnyard stories because he of course has the donkey dick (10 inches long and 6inches around) and she must have a huge cunt like a bovine to accommodate it (no wonder she is alone and miserable). This story would have been better if his cock was a reasonable size and the relationship that developed was because of their time together and mutual attraction. I really liked the writing and story concept but next time leave the animals in the barnyard and focus on the real story, the relationship between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A life's tail

We all like Mother Grandmother incest stories. Many of us will relate to them. It's all part of the learning curve. Who better to teach than a loved one.

It happened to me as a young lad, appreciated the help from day one. Never experienced my Grandmother but looking back would liked to have done.

Will have to put pen to paper myself one day.

Keep up the good writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

I liked that! Thank You!

Johnny

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 6 years ago
Nice!!

Tender w/o sappiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I also want my sweet and sexy mother to fuck me tirelessly by being on top of me all the night.........it is my wildest fantasy.

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Nice story, but the monster cock was unnecessary.

Incest may be fun for all the family, but the result of incestuous pregnancy is frequently very unfunny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best part is seeing a dominant overbearing woman tamed and brought into a submissive state. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bringing the baby into the picture spoiled it in the end. Apart from that, the story was really enjoyable!!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well told. You developed the characters beautifully. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create it and share it.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lost me at 10'' prick,why has everyone in these stories got a tree trunk for a dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

But I didn't like the 10 inch cock or the mothers age.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

You know dicks aren't measured like cat's tails, from the butt hole out? This kid should have been in porn movies instead of his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good one. Got a senior hardon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short but glorious!!!!! BRAVO TO A GREAT WRITER WITH THIS ONE!!!!! JEF

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to agree with some of the comments. Some of the stories in this website contain people with freakish proportions double F breast sizes, enormous cocks that limited the protagonist in this story from getting his mother's ass. Now the story was alright, maybe if the mother was older and he was too, and there was a little more resistance into changing their relationship would stir my pot better

TheOldStudTheOldStud12 months ago

Great story, 5/5! I, like some of the other comments, was a little turned off by the size of his penis. A ten inch dick is somewhat unusual (I am one of the lucky ones!). The story would have been a little more plausible if he only had a smaller eight inch appendage...

TrilloTrillo10 months ago

Yes indeed, I love this story, it flows well, and that reality sense comes across well. I do like your style of story telling, how the characters develope and the level of emotional depth. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice, sexy, fun, romantic, and they belong together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous