All Comments on 'Power Trip Ch. 04'

by Wally_West

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More! Great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
H-O-T

Colin's gonna get it :D

smoothboismoothboialmost 11 years ago
F.A.G.

I don't think being a fag = total homosexual. But I think being a fag means you prefer getting fucked and used sexually by others. If it happens that only men are available, then you submit willingly to men. She's right though: he doesn't really *need* pussy now.

Once you cum from being fucked up the ass, with a dildo or cock, you're definitely a fag. It's the best orgasm, and you won't be able to live without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Awesome story! I'm really looking forward to the next part. Would love the idea of Colin getting gangbanged....

honeysluthoneyslutalmost 11 years ago
And another great chapter!

Hopefully followed by another and another and...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
EVEN HOTTER!

Lovin this story! Too bad though that he doesn't have to take gym... maybe his mom could get him a job at his school as towelboy or something and she would of course buy him some tight little white gym shorts that shows his pink panties off to all the guys... and of course the coach and the whole team would be allowed to spank him for slacking off...or just for not prancing around the locker-room like he should.... oh wait, I forgot, he's not gay... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more more more

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope this series isn't over...

It's the only reason I check back here every other day. Looking forward to the next part, sure I'm not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My God!!!

This is so hot. It would be nice if Veronica had Tony and is friends gangbang Colin in front of her as she filmed it. Later she could have Colin jack off to watching himself get whored out to big black cocks and fully admit to Veronica that he is a fag after he cums.

Regardless of how this story ends, it has been one of the best I have read on here. Keep up the good work Wally_West.

besitos_ukbesitos_ukalmost 11 years ago
Great stories

great story, well written and well thought out, doesn't just concentrate on the dirty stuff which is better in longer stories. Thanks and hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ecstasy

Sheer ecstasy that Colin felt is what l would like to feel too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

JFC, that was HOT, HOT, HOT!! I wouldn't call myself a fan of this premise but I read it stand alone, ignoring that it was part if a series (not a fan of 5, 8 or (rolls eyes) 36 part stories but I'm high as fuck, in just my bathrobe, drinking coffee stroking through the hole in my L pocket while scrolling on my phone and, I'll be damned, I gotta stop or my wife'll catch me! LOL! Great story, I think I'd enjoy being Colin, it sure has me stiff as he'll, about to squirt!

MilllMilll3 months ago

colin is a nasty little sissyboi faggot. so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous