Power Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cold," he shivered, his anus clenching.

Veronica smirked, "Don't worry, it's about to get really hot in here. God, this is so gay. If your dad knew I was in here about to stick something in your ass he'd kill us both."

Colin's expression tightened when he felt the rubber against his butt.

Veronica placed a palm on one of his cheeks to spread them apart, "Relax, sweetie. It will feel tight at first but just be patient. You're really going to like this."

Colin let out a quick breath when he felt the thing penetrate his anal ring, trying to relax his backdoor muscles and accommodate the intrusion. "Oh shit!" he cried when Veronica pushed on the vibrator, inserting roughly half its length inside of Colin.

"How does that feel?" she asked, working the first half of the vibrator in and out slowly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Colin gasped. "Yeah, I think so."

When Veronica pushed it deeper she hit something. A spot inside Colin that made his entire body shiver. He wasn't erect prior, but as soon as he felt the tip of the vibrator against his innards his cock inflated almost instantly. A pleasured gargle escaped his lips.

Veronica slid it backwards with a knowing smile.

"Do that again," Colin asked wantonly.

She left only the tip of the vibrator within him, holding it back. "What was that?" She asked teasingly.

"Push it in again," he pleaded.

Veronica laughed, "Are you asking me to fuck you?"

"Yes," Colin begged. "Please, Veronica. That felt amazing. Please do that again."

"Do what?" she asked.

"Fuck me," he whined. "Please fuck me."

Veronica pushed the rubber cock into him deeply, causing Colin to gasp in pleasure. His erect cock practically leapt in the air when she hit the spot, an uncontrollable reaction to the toy stimulating his prostate.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

Veronica began moving her hand quickly, working the vibrator back and forth like a piston. "I already have you begging for it," she declared proudly. "Do you like getting fucked in the ass by my cock?"

"Yes," Colin exhaled heatedly. "Oh god, yes!"

"You're such a fag," she accused. "Look at you, Colin. You love it. You love having a cock up your ass. Look at how hard you are. You don't want pussy, you don't need pussy. You don't even deserve pussy. You shouldn't think about women anymore, Colin. You want cock. You know you do. You want another man's cock up your ass so you can get fucked like a proper fag."

Colin was gasping repeatedly as Veronica continued fucking the vibrator against his prostate, unable to speak even if he wanted to. Spasms of pleasure consumed him, more intense than anything he had ever felt.

"Do you wish you had a cock in your mouth right now" she asked.

Colin was gasping out grunts and didn't reply to her.

"Is that what you want, a cock up your ass and another one in your mouth? Would that be enough cock to satisfy your gay urges? Answer me! Do you wish you had a cock in your mouth right now?"

""Yes!" Colin clutched at the bedspread.

"Do you want to be in the middle of a circle of cocks and feel it as they shoot their cum all over your body?"

"Oh god," Colin shuddered at the thought. "Yes...."

"Do you want a boyfriend, Colin? Do you want a boy to sleep with at night, one who will hold you, kiss you, and hold you tight while he rubs his cock all over your body?"

Colin moaned loudly as Veronica pushed the dildo into his ass and wriggled the tip of it against his prostate.

"Are you a faggot?" she asked teasingly.

Colin didn't, or couldn't answer. His whole body started shaking.

"Are you gay, Colin? You don't want women, do you? You want men! You want cock. You want to be gay."

Veronica didn't expect an answer. Colin was too lost in the pleasure he was experiencing. She decided to push him over the edge by flicking a switch on the end of the toy.

Colin cried out in ecstasy.

The vibrator started buzzing in his ass, massaging his prostate. Semen began erupting from his penis uncontrollably. His shaft heaved and leapt in the air between his kneeling legs, twitching every time another rope leaked out onto the bed. But unlike every orgasm Colin had experienced prior, the ejaculations didn't stop. His penis kept ejecting more and more semen as Veronica pressed the toy against his prostate.

Colin choked out repeated gasping breaths as his cock continued the orgasmic spasms. He felt like his penis was on fire, but in a good way. Before it was over the bedspread beneath him was covered by his ejaculate and milky fluid simply flowed out of his pulsing erection like water from a faucet.

Veronica waited until his penis had nothing more to give before she turned off the vibrator and slid it free of his anus.

"Oh god," Colin collapsed to the bed. "Oh god...."

Veronica laughed approvingly and rubbed his back, "Did you like that?"

"Yes," Colin breathed heavily. "Oh my god, yes."

If Colin didn't belong to her before, she knew in that moment he was hers. She owned him. Veronica had given him the most intense pleasure of his life; Colin would agree to anything after that. He would follow her into any depraved sexual situation, regardless of any fears he might experience. He had submitted himself fully to her pleasures and was addicted to her sexual power. Her plan to utterly control him was basically complete.

What Veronica hadn't expected was the affection she had developed for Colin. The affection wasn't romantic, but maternal. She truly enjoyed giving him pleasure. She wanted him to be happy, sexually and otherwise. Her emotions were conflicting. The power of control aroused her, but with that control came a feminine instinct to protect and nurture what was hers.

He couldn't exist as her sexual plaything forever, she knew. Eventually she would have to let him go. Before that happened Veronica felt it was her responsibility to remove the repressive fear he had, most likely originating from Colin's homophobic father. Colin needed to know it was okay to be who he was. He would never be happy, otherwise.

She needed to convince him into admitting he was gay.

12