All Comments on 'Power Trip Ch. 05'

by Wally_West

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Disagree with moving the last two chapters to Gay Male from BDSM

The overall storyline was about power- Veronica's power over Colin. It was never about Colin's willpower. Overall some chapters had bits and pieces which were amusing. I didn't like the journey. If Veronica had any redeeming qualities I must have blinked during the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't stop

Great story. You could still continue the story with Colin getting feminized, chastisized and finally becoming a total slut for multiple men... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
such a hot story, all five chapters I loved it

Women pushing "straight" guys to go gay is so sexy. Femdom forced bi is mmm...

Now I'm thinking of another but with the woman having a different relationship with the guy, like his dominant older sister or his girlfriend or even his coed roommate. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wish I could ave liked it.

The crux of the story is that she manipulated him, the power of it. That is also what makes it so horribly ugly. Had she been truly trying to help him find himself it could have been a good story. That he responded to the gay things indicates he's at least bi. She shredded any chance to find out about heterosexual attraction, and all to get her rocks off. Psychopathic is not sexy. Hope there would be a bus with her name on it's front bumper.

Why do so many write femdom as such a twisted, ugly thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice...

Ultimately, it was never any deep-seeded attraction to guys that did him in, but rather Veronica's desire to see him act the part.

It really says a lot about the "born that way" kneejerk. The reality is that anyone has the potential to develop predilections to anything.

Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There is some truth in a fantasy story.

I was very aroused reading this story. Veronica's coaxing was so erotic!

Growing up I realized that I liked looking at naked boys even when I was ten. A close friend and I began touching each other. When he challenged me to suck him and he'd suck me, I was stunned at how much I liked it. Knowing that scared me. I didn't want to be gay, but i liked doing that too.

What made i more confusing was that when I thought about certain girls I liked, I was equally aroused. Bi-sexual was an unknown term in those days.

It's easy to see how, with a bit of encouragement, I'd have "gone gay" much sooner. As it happened I went through two marriages producing three kids before I realized I preferred cock.

Like Colin, I am happy to call myself gay with gay desires and gay needs.

Unlike Colin, my hard on is a thick six inches. My wives and girl friends never complained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT Story

I absolutely loved this story. The image of a beautiful mature women taking a younger man, a boy essentially, and guiding him to his gay side was sooo hot! The only thing I'd change would be having the sissy use his straight side to learn how to service a woman submissively. In other words use his mouth. He could then become the property of a couple as well as a single man. Great Story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

All of these are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

This is my absolute favorite type of story: guy doesn't want to be gay but can't resist the power of the turn-on. The femdom / humiliation angle made it even hotter, where her power over him is dragging him where he doesn't really want to go, but he loves the surrender at the same time. If anything I would have wanted to extend the ambivalence to where he is sucking cock and still being horrified by it but turned on irresistibly at the same time. I always think it is a little unrealistic where the story goes that a guy is horrified by the thought of being gay, but as soon as he gets a cock in his mouth he's instantly in love with it. In reality, even if it turned him on incredibly, he'd still resist and still ask himself how he could do something so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Job

This whole series was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Makes me wish I had a woman that could make me a faggot for her. I don't think I could ever lose my erections to women but I'd sure love to play the part and get teased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hit every spot!

Love it from the cum eating, Chasity to making him gay :)

Love trying to make guys gay XD Go gay is words I use alot lol

NorbieNorbieabout 8 years ago
Very freakin hot

I'm older but love this story and need to be pushed the same way. Wish my wife would push me in this direction and just let me run with my bi/gay side. I also need cock, alot of cock. I'm such a submissive bitch and love to be used by man/men alot of men.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Where Are You?

I was really hoping to read more from you. This was such a hot story.

DO you have any more stories in you? Please post them here if you do.

I would enjoy a similar story where the step mom makes him wear panties and lingerie.

Anyway, great job and thank you for posting here. Please, please find some time to write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
all chapters

They all held me in fascination. I would have liked that kind of guidance from my step motherD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb story!

What a simply superb story, I've read it several times and I still find it a delightful read. I'm lost for words.

I do hope that you write some more stories in a similar vein.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arousing and convincing dialogue

Performing submissive exhibitionist gay sex, especially sucking cock before female onlookers is a powerful turn-on for me. Loved your series. Please continue with new variations on the theme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky Lucky Colin

Step-mother Veronica may have started out manipulating her 18 year old step-son for her pleasure and to gain control over him, but along the way the bond they formed was kind of sweet as well as kinky. He was a lucky boy to have someone force him to recognize what he was and where he belonged. I wish I'd have had a Veronica in my life to save me from a lifetime of loneliness. A very well written story with only a small amount of repetition (often over done in many stories) and very erotic, I could have seen this story go a very different and crueler way which would have still be erotic, but not nearly as satisfying and honest as this. Great work! I hope to read more of your work. BTW it is an extremely rare feat to hold my attention so that I read an entire story his long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thumbs up

The best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
God Sucking Cock

God sucking cock and swallowing everyday of the year, which i will never ever figure that one out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For a moment, I thought he'd say, "Nope, on the bed, BITCH!" But it was very erotic, this whole series. I occasionally watch pmv's with this theme/kink, it always produces a creamy hot ending so I keep "cumming" back for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous