Power Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason placed his hand on the back of Colin's head, letting his fingers mingle with the teenager's hair. "Make love to my cock," he whispered.

Suckling on the head of it, Colin savored the flavor of Jason's cock. He kept flicking the tip of his tongue against the defining ridge, loving the way it felt and tasted. When he heard Jason sigh with pleasure Colin felt proud, wanting to offer even more. He lowered his head until the cock hit the back of his throat, a slight gag escaping his throat. Colin was determined and took more, suppressing his throat's instinct to choke, until he had Jason's entire length and could feel pubic hairs against his lips.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jason praised in a throaty voice. "You're a good cocksucker. Suck that cock down, baby. Suck that cock like you need it."

Veronica beamed proudly as she watched her son take the entire cock down, "You're doing great, sweetie. You're going to make such a wonderful sissy."

Colin's pride swelled at Veronica's encouragement, feeling as though he was fulfilling his intended purpose: servicing cock. Holding Jason's manhood in his mouth Colin swathed its tender underside with his tongue, licking and reveling in its flavor. When he finally came up for air Colin let his mouth slide along the entire length, pausing briefly to rub his lips repeatedly against the ridge of the cock's head. Pausing to breathe, his eyes moved up to Jason's.

"You like my cock," Jason asked. "Don't you?"

Colin nodded hungrily, staring into Jason's blue eyes, "It's so beautiful. I love your cock."

Jason leaned over and kissed Colin, their lips passionate. Before breaking the kiss Jason flicked his tongue against Colin's several times in a tangle. He then pushed Colin's head back towards his crotch, "Suck on my balls, baby. I love to have my balls in a warm, wet mouth."

Colin had no problem complying, drawing the taut scrotum into his mouth. Jason grabbed his erection and lightly slapped his cock against Colin's face, leaving damp spots of Colin's own saliva against his cheeks.

"Fuck that's hot," Veronica commented, yanking the hem of her long tee shirt above her hips. She soon had a hand between her tanned legs.

Colin rose to his hands and knees on the couch beside Jason and resumed sucking cock. He felt Jason's hand slide across his bare back and slip beneath the hem of his pink panties. Jason squeezed his fingers into the fleshy part of Colin's ass, groping him.

"Suck his fucking cock," Veronica moaned, rapidly fingering her clit. "God you're so fucking gay, Colin. You're such a cock-sucking faggot, I love it."

Jason suddenly pulled Colin off his shaft, hooking his hands beneath Colin's armpits and pulling Colin onto his lap. They began kissing again, hotly, all tongue and hungry gay lips. Colin started to moan against Jason's mouth when he felt Jason's hands at his back, arms curled around him. Even more erotic to Colin was the feeling of Jason's eight inches pressed against his own four inch erection. Their cocks rubbed against one another through the thin material of Colin's panties.

Jason could sense his lover's overwhelming arousal and dropped a hand to Colin's crotch, pulling the hem of Colin's panties down and exposing his little erection. He grabbed their cocks and began stroking his hand over both.

Colin could feel the heat of Jason's cock against his. It was the first time another man had ever touched his penis... it was overwhelmingly erotic. He cried out and came, his semen erupting against Jason's larger shaft.

"That's it," Jason encouraged his prematurity, still pumping with his hand. "Cum all over my cock, baby."

His entire body twitched at the power of his orgasm and Colin clutched a hug against Jason. His cum was fast and hard, globs of it clinging to Jason's hard shaft.

"Jesus," Veronica moaned at the gay display. "Did he just cum? Feed it to him, Jason. Feed Colin his own cum."

Jason stopped jacking them off and gathered the cum off his shaft, lifting the milky goo. Colin was well-prepared by his step-mother and eagerly licked the slimy substance up, cleaning Jason's fingers with his tongue and swallowing it all down.

"Wow," Jason smiled. "You really like that, don't you?"

Colin licked his lips and nodded shyly.

"He always cleans up his dirty messes," Veronica stated proudly. She leaned back into the corner of the couch, her masturbating hand slowed to a crawl between her legs. "Colin, it's time to let your lover have his way with you."

Colin glanced over his shoulder with questioning eyes.

Veronica explained, "Jason wants to make love to you, sweetheart. He wants to fuck you and make you his. You want your boyfriend to give you a good fucking, don't you?"

Colin looked back to Jason, "Yes, your cock is so beautiful. I want to feel it inside me. I want you to make love to me and fuck me."

Jason nodded, "Why don't you take those sexy panties off, baby, and present yourself to me?"

Veronica began masturbating with more vigor as she watched Colin rise and slip his panties off. Her son knelt to the floor and turned on his hands and knees, facing his bare ass towards Jason. "This is it," Veronica whispered loud enough for both of the boys to hear. "After this you'll be a true fag, Colin. Once you take a cock up your ass you'll give up any claim to pussy and become gay. Give yourself to him, sweetie. Give your ass to your lover and take his cock like a good sissy bitch."

Colin watched over his shoulder as Jason let a bead of saliva fall into Colin's crack. Jason used a finger to lubricate Colin's asshole with the slimy spit before positioning his hard cock. When he felt it press against his asshole Colin sucked in a deep breath and tried to relax.

The entrance was tight and Jason pressed slowly until the head of his cock popped into Colin's ass.

"Uhn!!!" Colin cried when he felt the intrusion. Jason was much bigger than Veronica's five inch vibrator.

"You're doing it," Veronica encouraged. "You're taking a cock in your ass, honey. You're finally going to be completely gay. I'm so happy for you!"

Colin gasped when Jason slid himself further into Colin's depths, his little penis instantly growing erect at the sensation. "Fuck me," he hissed, his hands clutching at the carpeting. "Your cock is so big, make it fill me up!"

Veronica's orgasm consumed her in the blink of an eye when she heard Colin beg to be fucked. Her month-long quest to turn her son gay was complete, and the power she felt was all-consuming.

"...he's so gay..." she moaned through the spasms of pleasure, "...my son is so fucking gay..."

Jason leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Colin's torso, humping his cock deep into Colin's ass. Colin could feel Jason's bare chest against his back; passionate hands also explored Colin's chest and stomach. Colin adored being cradled and fondled by his lover while getting fucked.

Eventually, Jason's hand found Colin's granite-like erection.

"Oh god," Colin moaned at the touch.

"I'm going to cum," Jason moaned against Colin's shoulder. "Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me," Colin begged, bracing his arms on the floor against Jason's frantic thrusts. "I want to feel your love inside me."

For several long moments all three of them quieted. Veronica, her orgasm having run its course, was staring in amazement as she watched her son getting rapidly fucked. The slapping sounds of Jason's thighs against Colin's backside filled the living room, mingling with the pleasurable grunts from both boys, until suddenly Jason stopped. He buried his cock and hugged himself against Colin's back, moaning loudly as he began to orgasm.

Colin felt the heat of the semen fill his anal passage. Jason grunted and began bucking, humping his cum as deep as possible, and jacking Colin off at the same time. The sensation was too much for poor Colin, whose own cock exploded with one massive rope of jizm that landed across the carpeting. More cum dribbled out of his cock to puddle between his knees.

Both of the boys were quiet until Jason kissed Colin's shoulder and whispered, "That was amazing. Your ass is so hot, baby."

Colin winced as Jason withdrew from his body, missing the feeling of his lover's cock filling him. The only sensation left was the slippery feeling of Jason's semen sliding out.

"Wow," Veronica said, still staring at them. "I've never been turned-on by gay sex before, but that was fucking hot."

=====

Pulling a loose pair of pajama bottoms up his legs, Colin looked towards his bed and wondered how he would ever fall asleep. The excitement he felt at having uninhibited gay sex was still coursing through his body, as though the adrenaline was trapped in his veins. Colin knew he would lay wide awake in the dark even if he tried. Instead, he decided to sit down in front of his computer.

With a slightly trembling hand, he clicked on a web-browser link to a dating site he had enrolled in long before. He stared at his profile for several minutes, his mouse curser hovering over a drop-down box which displayed sexual orientation. It was set to 'straight', which Colin knew was inaccurate.

His bedroom door opened before Colin could select a different orientation.

"You still awake?" Veronica asked, appearing in the doorway wearing a skimpy silk robe which only covered her legs to mid-thigh.

Colin minimized his browser window, "I guess I'm still pretty wired from earlier."

Veronica smiled and leaned against the door jamb, "You had a big night. It's not every day a boy loses his anal cherry to a big cock like Jason's."

Colin blushed, "Um, can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Veronica nodded. "You can ask me anything."

"This morning, when you reminded me my month of obedience was up, would you really have let me? Y-you know, have sex with you?"

"If that's what you would have wanted," Veronica replied with an indifferent shrug. "A deal is a deal, after all, and you held up your end of the bargain. But let me ask you a question."

"O-okay," Colin agreed.

Veronica's tone was more blunt than harsh, "Are you gay?"

Colin didn't answer immediately, as though he was still undecided. He glanced down at his lap.

"Answer me, Colin. Are you gay? You don't have to be ashamed, not in front of me. I mean, you can't help it if you're a fag. Some guys are just wired that way. It seems pretty obvious though, since you spent half the night getting butt-fucked, but you tell me."

Colin looked up to Veronica's eyes, "I'm confused! Yeah, I'm into guys and it's totally hot, but part of my turn-on is you. Having you watch me, and talk dirty to me, and that stuff. Even today, when I was with Jason, part of what was so exciting was having you there. How am I going to know if I like girls if I never... you know, fuck one?"

"Let me ask you something else," Veronica folded her arms across her chest. "Let's pretend Jason was still here and I asked you if you wanted to try fucking my pussy, or sucking his cock again so he could nut all over your face, which one would you choose?"

Colin looked down again, his cheeks still red.

"You'd want the cock," Veronica accused, "wouldn't you?"

Colin's guilty nod was his admission.

"You should stop worrying about women," Veronica told him in a point-blank tone. "You're too submissive and you have a cock that is way too small, which basically means girls aren't going to get excited for you. We ladies want self-assured men with big cocks to fuck us, not little-dicked sissies who jerk-off wondering how gay they are."

Colin winced at his step-mother's brutal honesty.

"I think it's fortunate that you're into guys, because otherwise you'd probably never get any sex. At least now that you're gay you can still jerk-off while you're sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass."

As always, Veronica's harsh humiliation was arousing Colin. His shame was an obvious display through the small tent poking into his pajama bottoms.

"I'm not trying to be mean," Veronica continued, noticing Colin adjust himself at the crotch. "I'm simply trying to spare you a lifetime of disappointment and loneliness. I want you to be happy, Colin, and I know that cock makes you happy. Maybe pussy would too, maybe you are bi-sexual, but what's the point? Just go gay."

"So no girls will ever want me?" Colin wondered.

Veronica shook her head, "No, I'm sorry, honey. Girls don't like guys who have no self-control over their urges. What girl is going to want a guy who does nothing but sit around masturbating all day? I mean, no offense, but look at you; you want to jerk-off right now, don't you?"

Colin bit his lip in shame and nodded.

"You want to jerk-off all the time, and if you're not jerking-off you want to be sucking on a cock or bending over so I can stick a vibrator up your ass. And that's okay, I guess, but it's not going to get you any pussy. So just forget about women and pull that little dick of yours out and start pumping on it. If you want, I downloaded some new gay porn for you to look at."

Colin glanced at his computer, then at Veronica, then down at his crotch. He couldn't deny it. He was so aroused, and he wanted to touch himself and cum so badly. Once decided, his pajama bottoms were quickly pushed down his legs.

Veronica smirked, "You're such a pathetic fag, aren't you?" She took her usual position over Colin's shoulder, where she could humiliate him with seductive whispers, "Come on, sweetie; let's pump a good load out of your gay little cock so you can lick it all up for step-mommy...."

THE END

12