All Comments on 'Practical Insanity Ch. 04-06'

by kinked_a_bit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I am honored to be the first to comment on your wonderfully erotic story. I look forward to more from you. Thanks for your efforts.

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
Very Interesting Story

I love the way you have laid the ground work and how the relationship is progressing. One of the rare stories at the Lit with proper grammar and no typos that I could find.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's hard for me to understand why he wants this type of life style

The boy must have a very low self esteem to want to be a slave in the first place, and then I read somewhere that the master only has the power that the slave gives them.

With him being bigger and stronger physically than her, I wonder what will happen when he finally gets fed up with all of her bullshit, and knocks her on her ass.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 12 years ago
Well-written, sexy story

Interesting and unusual combination of incest and BDSM themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally

Someone understands that Femdom is a two way street. Very well written too. I'm in love with this story so far.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Imagine you have a real mental health problem and you end up with a therapist who is mentally ill herself and completely broken! Inconceivably. She needs therapy urgently! It's best if she takes the author with her!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years agoAuthor

Imagine if you had something worth saying!

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

This is a masterpiece. I'm puzzled that the author has relatively small number of followers. I guess we're the connoisseurs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous