Practical Insanity Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to have an incestuous relationship with her son. He was going to be her sex slave. She had taken control of him and she had every intention of keeping it – for her own pleasure and for his own good. She would still have to discuss it further with him, but it would be more of an indoctrination than a discussion. She was glad it was Saturday. They would have the whole weekend for this new reality to gel before their normal lives exposed them to others and caused them to think about just how "different" this lifestyle really was.

After her shower and moisturizer routine, she paid particular attention to her hair. The short blonde bob was attractive in a power sense, perfect for this new undertaking. She combed it painstakingly and applied just the right touch of spray. Lipstick was enough makeup for daytime. Her skin was tanned and there was no need to cake anything on top of that.

She put on a white lacy bra and thong, sheer to the point of being pointless, and then wrapped the whole ensemble in a long colorful silk robe, tied loosely around her waist. She didn't usually dress this provocatively for spending time around the house on the weekend, but she was no longer a "usual" woman.

For Femdom to work, the male must feel the desire to worship and adore the female. She had learned, listening to patients, that the problem with this is that many women don't understand that having a vagina isn't enough. If you want to be worshipped, you must make yourself worthy. That takes work. It's seldom the most comfortable option. It's a price to pay that each woman has to decide is worth the effort. If it isn't, it's time to pack it in and do something else.

She slipped her feet into a pair of silvery-white low-heeled mules and clicked her way to the kitchen, feeling good about the things she had done and decided.

Jim got an eyeful immediately and without the slightest prompting or planning, dropped to his knees, placed his hands together on the floor in front of him, and put his forehead on the diamond created by his thumbs and forefingers. She took a deep breath and accepted his worship and devotion in silence, letting it wash over her in waves of satisfaction. It was even better than she thought it could be, and he gave it without hesitation, freely, because he felt it inside himself. Perfect.

She bent to tap his shoulder, three times, the gesture that would become the signal that his devotion had been received and accepted and that it was time to rise to his feet.

Over breakfast, she noticed him doing his best not to stare, but having a lot of trouble with it. She laughed and said, "Jim, are we doing this?"

He looked puzzled.

"Are you my slave now? Am I your dominant? The relationship we agreed to last night when we were drunk and excited, is it still real and still in effect?

He had been nodding the whole time, but waited for her to finish before replying with feeling, "Yes Ma'am!"

"In that case, slave, you may look at me all you want to unless I tell you otherwise. I wore this to be seen, not to be ignored. I want your eyes on my tits. I want you fantasizing about my cunt. I demand that you dream of licking my asshole. I demand all of it. If you're going to be my slave, I am going to be worshipped, and worship begins with desire, so never again be ashamed of looking at my body and wanting it. You owe me that and I will have it."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I understand."

His dick was hard as stone and really it had been since last night. The ache was a pleasant constant reminder of the situation.

"Good. That said, there are some things we need to discuss." She went on without waiting for him to reply, "You might have some doubts about all this at some point. If you do, I want you to bring them to me. I have given it some thought this morning and decided that what we are doing is right for us. There will be a few social conventions that we'll have to work around, but I will manage that. You need not think about it. When the time comes, I will tell you what to do and you will do it and that will be that. Agreed?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said, sounding to her ear a little relieved.

"Thinking ahead, I realize I am thirty years older than you are. At some point you will want to marry, have children, and live a more normal life. That is fine. You will bring the girls you like to the house and I will decide which ones are suitable candidates and which are not. Ultimately, I will choose your wife, not you. Agreed?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"This means that at some point you will want to resume dating. I'm sure that may not be right away because this is all new and exciting and will take up most of your time and energy. But in time, you will want to date. For that reason, you will keep your apartment. Make no mistake, you will live here 99% of the time, but the apartment will allow you to date without the stigma of being the 'guy who still lives with his mom.'"

He nodded. She really had done some thinking on this.

Susan Helmand was noticing some changes in herself since last night. She had never been afraid of taking charge and she'd always trusted her own judgment more than that of others, but this was taking it to an entirely new level. She was making demands, laying down the law, and she had, just a moment ago, demanded worship from a male. It felt good and it felt right, but most of all it felt as though her dominant nature was swelling inside her, taking up all the space that might have held doubts and fears and leaving no room for them. She knew she was worthy and if she had any regret at all it was that she hadn't done this sooner.

Jim could see it as though it were a tangible thing. Confidence radiated from her, not the false bravado kind of confidence based mostly on wishful thinking, but a real, deep, earned kind of confidence that he felt he could rely on. It was more intoxicating than the liquor had been last night and he wanted nothing more than to bask in the glory of it, of her awakening. He felt as though he was watching her become what she had been born to be and he knew he had made it possible. He couldn't have been prouder to be her slave.

Part 6

Getting up from breakfast, Susan Helmand said, "Son, you do understand that being my slave will involve more than just fun sexy things?"

"What do you mean mom?"

"Nothing terrible, but there will be errands to run, shopping to do, and other day-to-day services I need handled. You will do these things for me and I will spend more time taking care of myself for you. You get more time behind a cart at the grocery store – and I get more time in at the gym or tanning by the pool. Nice eh?"

"Very funny, mom. Of course I will do your errands and shopping and whatever else you need, but considering what you'll be doing, it sure sounds good to have a slave."

"There are some rewards. Making all the decisions and taking the lead does require some effort and energy, but overall, I am firmly convinced that having a slave should make my life easier and better and I'm going to see that it does. Got it?"

"Got it," he said with a smile.

"Good. There are some letters on the table by the door that need to be mailed. There's also a shopping list for the grocery store and a pick-up ticket for the dry cleaner. While you're out, go by your apartment and get the things you'll need to stay here. Get enough clothing to last you at least a week and whatever else you need. You won't be going to your apartment very often."

"Yes Ma'am. I'll take care of it. And I'll have my phone so if you think of anything else, you can give me a call."

"Good idea, except for one thing. You call me when you're finished with the tasks and ask me if there is anything else I need before you come home."

"Yes Ma'am. I can do that. Ma'am, is this how it's going to be from now on? You giving orders, me doing tasks, everything revolving around you and what you need or want?"

"Yes. That's how it is now. It's what you signed up for. If you're having second thoughts, forget about them. I have none and that's all that matters – to me, and to you."

"It's an odd feeling Ma'am. In a way it feels demeaning, but in a way it feels so comforting and safe. And no matter which way it feels at any given moment, it makes my dick hard and hungry," he said with a hopeful look on his face.

"Don't hint to me, Jim. That's the surest way to earn a long wait before you cum again. I know what you need and believe me, I know what you want. Your wishes and wants and needs will be addressed when and how I decide. Trying to push me in one direction or another will only cause you to end up somewhere you didn't want to go. And speaking of go – Go!"

He dressed quickly and went off on his errands, leaving his mother to do some thinking and some reading. Due to her profession, her patients, and her ex-husband, she was well-read on the topic of dominance and submission, specifically the nature of Femdom relationships, but it had been a while and she could use a refresher. She would use the time Jim was gone to brush up on some of the tactics and techniques that would help make the transition and the end state a success.

Since the weather was nice out, she decided to slip into the bikini Jim had left on the patio chair and move outside with the laptop. Going back to her room with the white triangles in hand, she had another idea. She tossed it on the bed, then gathered every one of her old bathing suits and put them in the trashcan. She wouldn't be needing those again. From now on it would either be a suit like the one Jim had gotten her, or she'd swim nude. She made a mental note to go through her entire wardrobe to eliminate everything that wasn't, on some level, sexy. Obviously she still had to work and function in the normal world, but there were clothes that were sexy and still met the requirements for regular life. She understood, even if Jim didn't, that this was her end of the bargain, this was what a slave needed from his Mistress.

There. She'd said it, at least in her mind. She was going to be Mistress of the house, a Domina. That took a little getting used to. She wondered how "Yes Mistress" would sound coming from Jim's lips and after thinking about it, she decided it would sound just fine.

Settling in on the patio, she got comfortable with the laptop and a final cup of coffee and began to put her plan together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, the phone rang. "Ma'am, I'm finished with the things you gave me to do. Is there anything else you need before I come back?"

"No slave. Well done. You may return home." She hung up without waiting for a reply.

When he arrived a few minutes later, she smiled at his obvious appreciation of her body in the suit he'd gotten for her and allowed him to put everything away before joining her on the patio.

"I've been doing some thinking while you were gone. There are some things that many dominant women do that they believe keep their slaves happy and in the right frame of mind. Some I like, some I don't."

"For example, I do not believe it makes sense to put you in a chastity device that prevents you from getting an erection. The last thing I want to do is train you not to get hard, so we won't be using anything like that and you will never be penalized in any way for having an erection. Hard-ons are encouraged any time and all the time."

Jim nodded and smiled, "Thank goodness! Thank you, Ma'am!"

"You may not be so enthusiastic about some of the other things, but I'm happy that you like that one. Today, I am going to punish you. You have not done anything wrong, but I am going to punish you anyway. It is important for you to understand that I will hurt you if I think you need it. I told you yesterday that when you earn real punishment it's not going to be fun or sexy; it's going to hurt and make you hope it never happens again. But until I prove it to you physically, it's just words. So we're going to prove it. When I am finished today you will fear me, and with good reason. That will help you focus on pleasing me and it will also make you feel my love and affection in a deeper way. That may not make a lot of sense to you now, but as with many things going forward, you will simply have to trust my judgment."

"Yes Ma'am," he said with a bit of hesitation. He noticed she didn't ask if he agreed or was ok with what she was saying. She just said it as if there was no other possibility. Maybe there wasn't.

"You will also surrender complete control of your orgasm to me. You will never cum again without my permission. That means in me, on me, jacking off by yourself, when you're dating again, however it comes about you will never cum again without me telling you that you can. This does not mean you won't get to cum much – I believe using the body is important for maintaining its health and function – but what it does mean is that you will never again just decide on your own to have an orgasm. That belongs to me now."

"Yes Ma'am. I understand," he answered.

"I'm not going to feminize you or turn you into a "sissy" who wears female underwear and high heels. I'm not going to "cuckold" you and I'm not going to force you to perform any sex act with another male. Those things do not appeal to me. If they appeal to you, you need to tell me, honestly, right now and I will think about how to get those needs met without being directly involved myself."

"No Ma'am. I'm not bi or gay and I would much rather see you in your underwear than me."

"Good. Just so long as you understand that if I ever changed my mind, you would do any and all of those things simply because I told you to."

"I understand that, Ma'am. Being a slave isn't about doing only things that you want to do. Sometimes you have to go outside your comfort zone and outside your ideal scenario if you are going to serve someone else. I get that and I am ok with it."

"Then this is a good time to mention the last one. I am going to use a strap-on on you," she said before pausing to let him process the idea.

His face fell somewhat and he looked at her for more explanation.

"Don't worry. It won't mean you're gay or that I'm training you to be. It will be a tool of dominance to reinforce who you are and who I am. I have one in my closet buried in a box, another of your father's unused gifts that is finally going to come into play. What this is about is dominance and trust. You will learn vulnerability and submission to me by taking my strap-on down your throat and up your ass. It isn't small – a Mistress should always have a bigger dick than her slave does – but you will learn, first to handle it and later to crave it. And you will learn to trust me not to hurt you, at least not inadvertently. I've always enjoyed anal sex Jim. That means I know what it feels like, done right and done wrong. It gives me a great advantage in understanding how to apply the strap-on," she finished.

"Ma'am, you just used the word 'Mistress.' What is that about?" he asked. He didn't even bother to argue about the strap-on. He knew her decision wasn't going to change and it made no sense to piss her off over something that was going to happen no matter what he did or said.

"Mistress is interchangeable with Ma'am for our purposes. I am your Mistress now Jim, have been since last night. It doesn't mean I'm some side-fuck the way ordinary people usually interpret it. It means I am your Goddess. It means you worship, obey, respect, and love me. And allowing you to call me by that title means I accept those gifts and return my guidance and love to you.

"Oh, and one more thing, slave. There are some out there who believe that a Mistress should never suck a cock or take one up her ass because those are "submissive acts." I don't play by those rules. I'm the boss and whatever I enjoy is what we do. If I want to suck your cock, I will. If I want you to fuck my ass, you will. The key is, it happens... and stops happening... on my command. You aren't ever in charge of one damn thing, even when you're balls-deep in my ass. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied, trying out the new terminology. It felt good, felt natural, like this whole experience had so far. He wasn't sure about the strap-on or the punishment, but he smiled at the thought that he didn't have to be – because she was. She would decide and he would obey, a simple formula.

"Pet, there is one more thing. I will expect honesty from you at all times. If you want to be my slave, you must never lie to me either with a complete lie or a half-truth meant to deceive. I demand that from you above all else, and in return I will give the same back to you," she promised.

"Agreed, Mistress," he answered.

"That's good. I expected that would be an easy one for you. You're a good man Jim. You are strong, physically and mentally, a natural leader when in a group, and one day you will be in charge of a lot of people who will rely on you to make the right decisions and steer the course of a company. It's very gratifying that a man like you would choose willingly to serve and obey me. I believe you will find that serving me as your Mistress will not interfere with any of the traits I just mentioned but will in fact enhance them by giving you an outlet, an escape, to a part of your life where you don't have to make the decisions at all. This will become an oasis where you recharge your mind and body, by dismissing your cares and burdens in favor of serving my needs and desires."

He had to admit, it sounded like heaven. It would have sounded crazy just a few days ago but today, right now, it sounded just right, so he said it in a whisper, just loud enough for her to hear, "I'm in love with you, Mistress."

"I know pet, and I with you," came her reply.

12