All Comments on 'Practical Insanity Ch. 07-09'

by kinked_a_bit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comment

I like it, a lot. Probably because it lines up pretty well with my predilections. You could do a better job around the segues into sex, it wasn't totally believable, but I suspended my disbelief. I also tend to doubt your ability to keep the story evolving from here, but I certainly hope you prove me wrong! 4.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

this is a great series i would LOVE to see 20 chapters out of this.

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 12 years ago
Absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic, I'm envious!

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 9 years ago
Wonderful.!!

Thank you so much. I was hard and wet from the beginning all the way to the end. I hope you write some more.Wonderful writing, wonderful development. Kept me wanting more and more.

Thank you.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Story

Would love to see more. Have her mark him for life with some tattoos, etc. Have the commitment be deeper as it continues. Have him allow her to dictate more and more of his life. Total control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a Hot Story!

Please write more. I'd like to see how you would develop this relationship. 10 more chapters, please! Such a hot dynamic between mother and son. Son's character seems a bit underdeveloped. Let's see more of what he's about. Especially as this goes forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuckin great

If new chapters are ever written, I'd like to know more about his future marriage and how she would control it and choose his wife. Looks like the dom-sub relationship is for life, so a vanilla girl would have to be cheated on. Maybe this would make mom choose a girl that would know of their relationship and become part of it, as her second slave. Calling Goddess during sex asking her permission to have orgasms, taking care of her nails, hair and makeup, personal hygiene, etc.

orlandomorlandomover 7 years ago
Sex Slave Son

Very hot story. I think a lot of men have had fantasies about fucking there mother.

The idea that a son is a sex slave to the mother is over the top.

I would love to see you continue the story. I can see it going in a lot of different directions.

When the son brings home dates for the mother to approve. Does his mother pick a woman that will dominate him?

Does the mother start bring home dates and make him a true Cuckhold?

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

Hottest story of it's kind that I've ever read. Mom is blazing hot. Love the whole dynamic. Please write more. Have the commitment become deeper and more intense. Have him marked by her for life. Tattoos with her name, etc. Mark him so that anyone who sees him knows he's hers. Have her humiliate him more. She's a bit tame in some ways. Cuckolding would add to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot hot hot you got me hard

You have stolen my heart soul and love with this story...would be her slave and I m tall good looking guy...

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 5 years ago
Yuck.

She is so full of shit.

pegjimpegjimover 4 years ago
rocked! thank you

dble thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Write more. The story could evolve so that she dominates him even more, tattoos him and cuckolds him. She should humiliate him more. She should dominate his marriage as well. Wife and he are both slaves willingly. She should tattoo the wife also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally hot story! Please write more of it. The psychology of it should be explored more. She should be public with him. She should humiliate him more. She should get him to marry who she wants and continue to dominate him while he's married. She should also explore more about making him hers. Tattooing her name on him. An earring with her initial on it. Piercing him. More tattoos as time goes on. Some visible to others. She should alter him. Train him to take more paint. Go for it.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

Thanks so much for writing this. I can't believe I hadn't found it before!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous