All Comments on 'Practical Joke'

by funk_doctor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor argument by both parties

Writers of "The Joke" in LW did it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic

There was NO reason for Mike to apologize or Nikki and Kevin to be pissed. It was their fault. Period. If you skip the self-righteous indignation on their part, it might have worked, but the reactions are idiotic and poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was supposed to be a joke?

This was utter BS. It was written by an adoloescent mind. Time to grow up ane experience puberty.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Lols so they're so hurt by their wife & boyfriends being together they don't even confront them in the act they go out & fuck each other first. The joke was dumb & childish their reaction was stupid & immature.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

I enjoyed the hell out of this. It is well written and, in my slightly twisted opinion, amusing as all get out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not An Unrealistic Situation At All

Men and women do the strangest things when angry or aroused, particularly women. Most wives do in fact entertain the idea of sex with others, even as they deny it. I do not find the sequence of events in this story to be unrealistic at all.

voucher776voucher776about 11 years ago
it's a story, for pete's sake

give the author a break. He/she's just trying to come up with fictional way to indulge our fantasies. also, your criticisms are of more value if you sign them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let me get this straight

The wife and best friend pull a tastless joke and they get mad at how it was recieved? The husband feels bad yet allows them to punishment for something they caused? Well that makes sense. Four dumb asses that enjoy fucking each other over. What a dumb story. Please don't write any more.

juderboyjuderboyabout 11 years ago
what a pile of shit

she pulls a tastless joke and gets mad when he overreacts? He sits back and lets her punish him because of something she started. Sound perfectly stupid to me. Please don't write any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Call me a moron...

...because I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bunch of dummies

So the old cliche applies - 2 wrongs don't make a right. Or idiots deserve each other? I'm thinking they're on the path to one divorce and a girlfriend/boyfriend breakup. UGLY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm not ashamed to leave my e=mail address lesbreeden

The wife and DUMBSHIT boyfriend are lucky not to be in the hospital, or the morgue.

How could any one think a joke to find your wife and best friend having sex [ Yes Bill

Clenton, a blow job is a sex act} Then have the balls to get angry. She wanted to see her husband's reaction,well she did.

I think both the girl friend and the husband need to fiend new pardners.

I guess the author must be good,because he sure raised my blood pressure.

Les Breeden lesbreeden@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STUPID CUCK CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA and Jessica owns Mike an ASS FUCK ! (Remember, Mike's cock is way much bigger then asshole Nikki.)

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
What a stupid story!

The wife played the joke and when it backfired she got mad and wanted revenge. I think that she actually wanted thinks to work out this way. She is nothing more than a cheating slut that wanted to set up the swapping. I hated the characters and the story, I gave it a " 1 " because it was to unbelievable. The husband should have been the one cold cocking Kevin for screwing around with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Stupid... Divorce the slut. Or keep her and user like the whore Nikki is...

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Stupid ending.

Mike is just another wimpy cuck who likes to watch his wife with others guys. Ruins the story.

But Could have been a good story if Mike had said no to Nikki when she was about to fuck Kevin. Or got livid and left when she did it. Kevin and Nik took revenge way to far especially since Kevin had already slugged Mike over what he did.

The next chapter would be about Mike having Nikki served and how Jess

dumps Kevin for being an asshole catching him and Nikki together again.

The third chapter would be about the four of then come to terms with what happened. Kevin and Nik caused the problem to start with and then when Mike and Jess went to far but by mistake. Nik and Kevin used that as an excuse to fuck and cuck and humiliate Mike. Kevin went way to far in fucking Nik’s virgin ass. No longer could Mike ever consider Kevin his friend after that.

Epilogue would be how Kevin is found beaten up after Mike learns he is still fucking Nikki while she is pleading for Mike to take he back. Nikki is left alone with no husband and no friends after Kevin dumps her and leaves town. Jess and Mike marry and live happily ever after and raise a family. Nikki left crying at what she had lost whenever she sees Mike,Jess and their kids, all for listening to Kevin revenge plan which was really a plan to fuck Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Babalooie said "sad"

Very sad and sick.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

It was the wife's fault, he should not have felt one bit of remorse. He should have just walked away after she did such a terrible thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really was hoping that Kevin might creampie her pussy, and possibly breed his married friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous