Practical Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica let out a gasp and a moan as she felt an orgasm rising deep inside her. She lost her balance with her outstretched legs and began to fall to one side. Mike caught her, easily able to keep her from tumbling to the side. Mike paused, repositioning her legs, tucking his elbows under her knees and resting his hands on either side of her shoulders so that she was not only securely pinned to the seat of the Jet Ski, but her knees were lifted up towards her head and her ass came up slightly off of the seat. He gave her a brief kiss before resuming his thrusts.

Jessica threw her head back and let out a loud moan, rolling her hips in time with his rhythm.

*****

"Fuck it," Nikki said, hands on her hips, "let's go down to the dock. I bet if we crank up that boat of his that he loves so much, he'll come running. Mike won't let anyone else drive it, not even me."

Kevin shrugged and followed her as she set off down the stone lined path that led towards the dock.

*****

Inside the boat house, Jessica's moans got louder and louder. She pushed back against each thrust that Mike delivered; the feeling of her taut pussy gripping his cock was incredible. Then suddenly she stopped, her muscles clamping down on his cock as her body began to shudder. He pushed in and out of her several more times as she climaxed. Her chest was heaving and shaking as she moaned loudly, back arching up off of the vinyl seat, thighs quivering as the orgasm rolled over her body.

Mike came just a moment later. The incredible grip of her pussy on his shaft caught him slightly off guard and the first jet of cum spurted off inside her. He quickly pulled out, and came on her tits. Jessica eagerly took it, pushing her breasts together and sliding underneath him further to catch all of his sticky white seed on her breasts.

Mike groaned and took two deep breaths as he stood over Jessica's cum splattered body with her smiling up at him.

*****

Nikki rounded the corner to the boat house with Kevin two steps behind her. As they approached the boat house, she'd heard sounds that became more and more suspicious the closer they got. She was just in time to see her husband pull out his throbbing cock and cum all over the naked Asian slut that she had been working with for the past two years. Mike stroked his cock a half dozen more times as the last drops of cum dribbled down onto Jessica's tits.

"What the fuck!" Nikki screamed angrily, running over and shoving her husband away from the other woman.

"Jessica?!?!" Kevin exclaimed in shock.

"What did you expect?" Mike addressed his wife, spitting the words out angrily, "You think you could just fuck another guy in the house and I wouldn't find out! Turnabout is fair play, you stupid slut."

"I wasn't doing anything..." Nikki protested, but Kevin cut her off.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that!" he said, grabbing his phone. "Look, I got it on video tape. Something interesting for my lawyer to play in court when I explain why my cheating slut of a wife shouldn't get a fucking dime."

"Goddamn it Michael..." Nikki said her voice a mix of anger and frustration, "it was a fucking joke."

*****

Two minutes later they were all standing in front of the computer screen as Nikki replayed the video from the web cam, which included her hurried explanation of the joke to Kevin as she pulled his shorts down.

A feeling of doom and guilt began to well up inside Mike, replacing the burning anger he'd felt just minutes earlier. Jessica began to hyperventilate as she realized the implications. The four stood there in silence, huddled around the monitor as the events of the past half hour replayed in their minds.

"Babe, I am so sorry." Mike said, turning to his wife, too ashamed to look into her face.

At the same time, Jessica tried to say something to Kevin, but just managed to stammer, "I...I... we...it looked...how could I know..."

She approached Kevin who was sitting on the edge of the bed, but he held her at arms' length by the shoulders. "For fuck's sake," he muttered, "you're still covered in cum."

Jessica looked down at her chest and ran off towards the shower she'd been in when Mike burst in on her.

"It was a joke..." Nikki repeated what was now obvious to all of them.

Mike couldn't believe how terribly wrong this afternoon had gone. He wished he could rewind the last hour of his life and do it over again, erase it all.

"If it's any consolation it was a really convincing joke." he offered weakly.

Nikki glared at him, her brown eyes like lasers burning into his skull. He immediately regretted opening his mouth. Finally she turned away from him with her arms folded. He put his hands on her shoulders and tried to pull her close, but she shrugged him off and stalked out of the room.

"Fuck me..." Mike said shaking his head as he watched Nikki stalk off.

Hearing Kevin rise from the bed, he turned just in time to see the blur of a fist as Kevin decked him in the jaw. Mike was knocked against the wall by the unexpected, but not entirely undeserved blow. He saw stars.

*****

Several minutes later Mike was sitting out on the deck, alone, feeling like a jackass. His mind was numb. He didn't know what he was going to do. He wanted to try and salvage things with Nikki. He really did love her, but he'd just committed the worst offense. There was no chance she would take him back. He sulked and sipped a beer, holding the cold bottle against his bruised cheek between gulps.

He looked up as the three others came out of the back door onto the deck. Jessica moved over to the chair furthest from Mike and sat down, looking at the ground. She had cleaned up and changed back into her clothes. Nikki was still clearly angry, her arms folded underneath her big tits in the skimpy bikini.

"Listen up," Kevin addressed both Mike and Jessica, "Nikki and I had a nice long talk. You both thought you saw something that you really didn't see. It was a joke, albeit perhaps a bad one," he glanced accusingly at Nikki for a split second, "but regardless of what you thought you saw, the first thing that popped into your head was to fuck each other. That doesn't show much faith in me, babe."

"Same here," Nikki chimed in, unable to resist an "asshole" under her breath, "but maybe we can figure out a way to move past this. Maybe, just maybe, we can save our marriage. Maybe we can work things out."

This piqued Mike's attention-it was almost too good to be true. Was Nikki willing to forgive him already? After all, it was pretty much her fault for pulling such a tasteless stunt to begin with.

"If you two want to try and patch things up, this is what we're going to do." Kevin said, taking a deep breath before he explained the fix he and Nikki had come up with.

It wasn't as if either of the others had much say in it. There was no second choice as they were clearly the ones in the wrong. Mike tried to get up and leave, but Nikki told him he had better sit his ass back down in the chair and watch.

So Mike watched as his busty wife slowly stripped off her top and began to lap dance for Kevin as he sat in a chair between Mike and Jessica.

Kevin toyed with Nikki's big breasts and sucked on her nipples. Soon Nikki stripped off the bottom of her bikini, making a point of throwing it onto Jessica's lap as she rubbed her naked ass against Kevin's crotch.

Mike was flooded with a barrage of mixed emotions as he watched his wife strip and grind on the other man. The feelings of relief at the suggestion that Nikki might even consider taking him back were replaced by immediate jealousy at even the thought of Kevin seeing his wife naked, much less watching her grind on him and rub his hard cock.

Kevin stood up from the chair and slid his shorts off, exposing his rigid cock. Nikki attacked it like a rabid dog, shoving his cock into her mouth and immediately swallowing it deep into her throat until her lips were resting against the base of his shaft.

Kevin was caught off guard, not ready for this. Once in college he had a drunken girl try to deep throat him. She'd sort of done it, but not particularly well and with a lot of gagging. Jessica hadn't so much as tried to take his cock like that, but here Nikki was, holding him by the hips and forcing his cock as deep as it would go down her throat.

Mike glanced over at Jessica. She was sitting with her legs tucked underneath herself, watching with her mouth open slightly, eyebrows raised, clearly surprised by Nikki's blowjob talents.

Kevin grabbed the back of Nikki's head and began fucking her face roughly. He was mad at Jessica as well, but figured that Nikki wasn't faultless. The stupid joke that had kicked everything off had been her fault after all; he hadn't wanted anything to do with it. Although he had to admit, the tease of Nikki pretending to suck him off in the bedroom earlier made this blowjob even more pleasurable.

Finally Nikki came up for air, gasping after going down on Kevin for well over a minute. Kevin took his dripping cock and slapped it roughly against Nikki's cheek several times before grabbing her by the hair and dragging her to her feet.

He bent her over the table that was still littered with paper plates and cups from the meal. Nikki let out a little squeal of surprise as he manhandled her, pushing her face down against the table as he rubbed the head of his cock between her plump ass cheeks.

Nikki had a nice ass. She knew it and generally wore tight fitting skirts and short shorts to show off her ample booty. Kevin reached down and slid his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips rapidly with his fingers until she squirmed and moaned, clamping her thighs together to stop him. He spread her legs and slid his cock into her pussy.

Kevin found her body very ready for him, as he mounted her doggy style. He slid his cock deep inside her until her ass was nestled against his crotch. He held it deep inside her slapping her ass several times, each time his hand spanked her, her ass jiggled in a way that Jessica's never would. Nikki began grinding her hips in a circle, anxious for the teasing to stop. She looked over her shoulder back at Kevin, catching a glimpse of her husband behind him, watching intensely as she fucked another man.

Kevin grabbed her hair and tugged it from behind, forcing her head forward and up towards the sky. He held her hair like that as he began to fuck her. Each thrust bounced the glass topped patio table a fraction of an inch across the deck, the metal feet squeaking in protest as they scraped along the wooden deck.

Nikki moaned and squealed in delight as he fucked her rough and hard, his hips bouncing off of her ass. He held her by the hair and the hips and fucked her so fast that she began to scream. He kept up an incredibly rapid pace until his legs fatigued and he stopped, resuming slow, long strokes, interspersed with several more slaps to her nice ass. Kevin squeezed her butt cheeks, his fingers digging into the soft flesh.

Finally, he pulled her up off of the table into a standing position. Nikki's left breast had landed directly on one of the paper plates and was now covered in brown steak sauce. Noticing this, Kevin paraded over towards Jessica in an awkward duck-walk, with Nikki still impaled on his cock.

"Clean it up," he ordered his girlfriend, "lick her off."

Nikki spun her head around with open-mouthed look of astonishment before turning her head back around as Jessica's tongue began to lap at her soiled breast. She seemed to spend an unnecessarily long time carefully licking her nipple clean. Nikki found it strangely erotic, finding that it turned her on much more than she would have expected.

Nikki had never been with another woman. She knew some girls went through an experimental phase in college or whatever, but she never felt the urge. Nikki knew what she liked and she liked dick. But the feeling of Jessica's hot breath and warm tongue coupled with the hard cock slowly pumping her dripping pussy was incredibly stimulating.

When Kevin figured he'd let Jessica lick her long enough, he began pounding her hard from behind again. Nikki fell forward, bracing herself with a hand on the bench on either side of Jessica's hips. Her big, pillowy tits slapped up and down as the force of each thrust was transmitted through her body.

Jessica found the effect of her big swinging tits only a few inches from Jessica's face oddly mesmerizing. They slapped together as they swung towards Nikki's head and then separated, moving in a semicircular pattern out and back until they swung together again as Nikki's body thrust forward. As Kevin fucked her faster and faster, the circular motion changed into a stationary vibration. Nikki's face screwed up into an ecstatic expression, eyes squinted shut and nose curled up as if she smelled something foul.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh!" Nikki cried out, her voice faltering with each of Kevin's rapid thrusts.

Mike knew his wife well. He could tell she was about to climax. She came as she always did, with an increasingly loud moan followed by a string of curse words.

"Oh, fuck you mother fucking asshole, fuck that fucking pussy ohhhhhhh!" she snarled at Kevin, locking eyes with him.

Kevin felt her pussy juices flow over his cock. At first it was just a little fluid, but a moment later there was a sizeable stream of clear liquid gushing over his cock and down his thighs. Kevin pulled his cock out of her pussy, and watched as Nikki reached down and rubbed her clit, continuing to spew juices all over the newly painted deck. She fairly collapsed in a stunned Jessica's lap as the orgasm passed.

"Well damn." Kevin said in genuine surprise.

He chuckled and then propped one foot on the bench beside Jessica, positioning his hips over Nikki's collapsed body as she lay there, panting. He grabbed his girlfriend's head and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Tell me how your friend tastes on my dick." he said as he shoved his cock in and out of her mouth, "Do you like the way Nikki's juices taste all over your boyfriend's cock? Does it turn you on when I make her cum like a fucking river?"

He shoved his cock into the back of her throat until she gagged, finally pulling it back and letting her spit long strings of saliva as she gasped for air. Nikki was still breathing heavily from her pounding, sitting on the floor and leaning up against Jessica's seat. She looked up as Kevin rammed his cock back into Jessica's mouth just above her head.

Mike was watching intently as well. His cock was rock hard inside his swimming trunks and he wasn't quite sure when he'd begun rubbing himself as he watched. Seeing his wife get pounded by another man should piss him off. But on another level he was incredibly turned on, watching his wife and his friend have wild, angry sex.

Nikki began to crawl on all fours across the deck, out from underneath the other couple. She felt almost too weak, too tender from the intense orgasm to stand. Suddenly she felt Kevin grab her leg, pulling her back and up into the air. She stumbled up on one foot.

"I'm not done with you yet." Kevin said as he once again pushed her up onto the table, this time facing him with her legs spread.

Eye to eye, he slid his cock briefly between her sopping wet pussy lips, before moving further down.

"Wait," she said, stopping him with a hand on his sweaty chest, "I... I don't do anal."

A sneer curled up in the corner of Kevin's mouth, "Is that right, buddy?" he asked Mike, without moving his gaze from Nikki's big brown eyes, "Your wife won't take it in the ass?"

Mike stood there with a stiff cock, watching. It was true, but he wasn't about to give Kevin the satisfaction of any kind of answer. He'd tried to convince Nikki to try anal on numerous occasions. She was pretty open-minded in the bedroom, willing to try all kinds of freaky stuff, but she would not take anything in her ass.

"We'll see about that." Kevin said, sinking his cock into Nikki's ass with one slow but forceful push, her asshole stretching around his shaft.

"Oh god, fuck...." Nikki let out an animalistic grunt as the cock filled her ass.

She collapsed on her back, her head hanging off the opposite edge of the table, sending empty beer bottles clattering across the deck. She found herself looking at her husband upside down as his friend started to fuck her asshole. Surprisingly, it wasn't as painful as she remembered from her one and only experience in high school. In fact, it felt quite pleasant as Kevin began to rub her clit while his cock pumped her ass. She pulled her head back up and locked eyes with Kevin as he fucked her in the ass.

Kevin slid two fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her as his cock filled her other hole. He pulled his fingers out and put them in Nikki's open mouth. She eagerly licked them off, grabbing his wrist and sucking on his fingers.

By now Kevin was so turned on, having had his way with the hottest of his friends' wives. He grabbed Nikki's plump breasts, one in each hand, squeezing the soft tits hard and shoving his cock deep into her ass. Her mouth opened as if she was going to cry out or moan, but she didn't make a sound. Kevin shoved his cock deep inside her as it unleashed the most powerful orgasm he'd felt in a long time. He held his cock deep inside her as he pumped it full of cum. As he finished, he released his tight grip on her tits, leaving behind marks where his fingers had been. He slid his cock out of her ass slowly and plopped down on the bench beside Jessica.

Nikki lay there for a long moment, legs spread, asshole gaping, oozing Kevin's cum. She leaned back again, looking at her husband upside down.

Mike had pulled his cock out of his pants, stroking himself. Beside Kevin, Jessica had a hand down her panties, rubbing her clit as well.

The four of them sat there without speaking for a while. After recovering her composure a little, Nikki walked over to Mike curling up in the seat beside him. He still had his cock out and was idly stroking it as he watched Jessica thoroughly lick Kevin's cock clean. Kevin sipped a lukewarm half-full bottle of beer that had been left on the railing as his girlfriend licked his cock clean.

"Well, I could use a soak after that." Kevin said, "Mind if I hop in the hot tub?"

Nikki nodded without really listening or looking. She'd put a hand on her husband's cock and taken over stroking it for him. They looked into each other's eyes without saying a word.

At that moment Mike knew that he had not lost his wife. If anything, they were just opening a new, rather exciting chapter in their relationship, and he felt as strongly connected to her as the day he proposed.

12