Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was so surprised the rational thinking part of her brain completely shut down and she began hammering Ellie's ass a lot harder than she should ever fuck a previously virgin ass. But Sarah couldn't stop herself. Just like she couldn't stop herself loudly asking, "What does that make you? If your ass is mine what does that make you?"

"YOUR ANAL WHORE? YOUR ANAL SLUT? YOUR SLUTTY ANAL WHORE?" Ellie offered.

"No, it makes you my bitch!" Sarah growled as she brutally fucked Ellie's butt, "Until you give your ass to Devon you're my bitch!"

"OH GOOOOOOOGGGG YEEEESSSSS! I'M YOUR BITCH!" Ellie squealed with joy, "I'M YOUR BITCH SARAH! MMMMMMMM, YOU OWN MY ASS AND THAT MAKES ME YOUR BITCH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK, I'M GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOOOOODDDDDDD BITCH FOR YOU SARAH! I MMMMMMMMM, I OHHHHHHH, I'LL BEND OVER WHENEVER YOU THINK WE NEED TO OOOOOOH PRACTICE. I'LL BEND OVER SO YOU CAN FUCK THE ASS YOU NOW OWN. I'LL... I'LL OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SAAAAARRRRRAAAAAHHHH! YOUR BITCH IS GOING TO... YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOUR BITCH CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!"

For a brief moment Ellie thought she came so hard she had pissed herself, but quickly realised she had squirted. Ellie had never done that before but now she just couldn't seem to stop, amazing orgasm after amazing orgasm making her explode like a volcano as her mind turned to mush. Soon Ellie was beyond thinking, her entire world revolving around the ecstasy echoing through her body as a result of that dildo slamming in and out of her ass hole.

The rest of the world melted away for Sarah too, her world mainly focusing on the pleasure she was receiving from the stimulator inside the strap-on bashing against her clit and the incredible mental stimulation of fucking the beautiful bubble butt of a woman who had been forbidden fruit for her for so long. However Sarah was also concentrating on the feeling and sound of her hips smacking into Ellie's nicely rounded ass cheeks and the sight of her cock brutally pounding in and out of the other woman's butt hole. But most importantly Sarah paid close attention to Ellie herself, waiting for the brunette to either beg her to stop or to pass out.

Either seemed like a logical possibility but Ellie couldn't seem to get enough of the now extremely rough lesbian anal sex, screaming hysterically with what Sarah was sure was joy until her voice faded and she slumped face down on the bed. Sarah immediately stopped, waited a moment and then started to pull out, only to hear Ellie softly moan, "No... more... please Sarah, fuck my ass. Fuck your bitch's ass."

Sarah bit her lip. She should stop. Ellie's ass was going to be incredibly sore as it was and further ass fucking would only make that worse. But that feeling was something Sarah had grown to love as it reminded her of the naughty things she had done, and the idea of Ellie's ass feeling sore, maybe so much so the other woman couldn't even sit down, was an incredible turn on. Add that Sarah was so close to another orgasm and the blonde just couldn't resist beginning to gently pump Ellie's pooper again, quickly building up speed until she was again brutalising the brunette's butt hard and deep.

Ellie whimpered in pleasure at first, then grew silent as Sarah squeezed a couple more orgasms out of them both thanks to another passionate round of girl on girl butt fucking. Then Sarah repeated her earlier process of stopping and slowly pulling out. Ellie didn't utter a sound even when the head of the dildo was pulled from her ass hole with a gentle pop, leaving the so recently virgin hole stretched open wide.

Licking her lips Sarah spread Ellie's ass cheeks and studied the other woman's stretched out shit hole, the spy becoming lost in staring at that little crater until she heard Ellie stir, and then softly moan, "Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Just admiring how sexy your freshly fucked ass hole looks." Sarah said, still lustfully staring deep into Ellie's bowels.

"Oh." Ellie blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed. I love it. I love walking around with a gaping butt hole. It makes me feel like such a dirty little anal whore." Sarah confessed before smiling softly, "Is that how it makes you feel?"

The answer was yes, but Sarah was left to correctly guess the right answer as Ellie buried her face in the covers as she whimpered softly in shame.

Dropping the subject Sarah let go of Ellie's ass cheeks, and lay down in front of the brunette doctor, "Do you want to know what else makes me feel like a dirty little anal whore?"

"What?" Ellie asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer or not.

"Ass to mouth." Sarah said, her eyes dancing back and forth between her strap-on and Ellie's lips, making it clear what she was suggesting. When Ellie gave her a look of disgust Sarah quickly added, "It's not for everyone, but like anal it's not as bad as some people might think. And if someone was practising for her husband, she might want to try it during practice as opposed to the actual thing. See if it turns her on as much as getting fucked up the ass."

There was a long pause and then Ellie hesitantly lent forward, closed her eyes tight and quickly opened her mouth to swallow the head of the cock. Ellie automatically scrunched up her face in disgust, but the flavour wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. Relieved Ellie began to gently suck on the head of the dildo, her eyes flickering open so she could look up at Sarah.

The look of lust Ellie saw in Sarah's eyes was an incredible turn on which pushed Ellie to work harder, the young doctor bobbing her head up and down on the big dick which had just been in the deepest part of her ass.

This turned Sarah on even more, the blonde gently beginning to stroke Ellie's hair and moan, "Yes, that's it. Clean my cock. Clean it of all your slutty little ass juice you dirty little anal whore. Suck it. Mmmmmm, yeah, suck my fucking cock you dirty little cock sucker. Oh yes, that's a good cock sucker. That's a good bitch."

Encouraged by Sarah's words Ellie sucked on the cock even harder, both women thinking how much they were looking forward to the next time that they got to... practice.

12