Practice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving up on adding the fourth Ellie began fucking her own ass with the toy, mostly just pushing the third bead in and out, forcing her ass hole to stretch open over and over again. As that feeling became oddly pleasurable Ellie increasingly pulled it out almost all the way, then all the way, but never pushing more than three of the beads into her ass hole.

Sarah watched this displayed lustfully for a while, but eventually asked, "Would you like me to take over?"

"Yes Mistress." Ellie moaned softly, happily letting go of the toy and letting her hand drop down by her side.

Although Ellie was sure that that position gave Sarah the best view of her sticking the beads up her butt her wrist have got very sore pumping the toy in and out of her ass so she was grateful for Sarah's offer. Also Ellie's previous sexual experience taught her that something done by someone else would feel a lot better than doing it herself.

Quickly proving that last theory to be correct Sarah grabbed hold of the handle at the end of the beads and began pumping it in and out of Ellie's pooper, the brunette moaning loudly from the increasingly pleasurable anal sensations.

From her angle Sarah was able to fuck Ellie's ass pretty hard with the toy. She also was able to experiment with it a bit more, pulling the beads all the way out of Ellie's back door and then pushing them back in at various speeds. Sarah even got close to pushing the fourth bead into Ellie's rectum, the blonde spy stretching the brunette doctor's tight little butt hole wider and wider with every thrust. Eventually to Ellie's amazement the fourth slipped in, causing her to gasp out, "Oh my God!"

"Good girl, one more to go." Sarah said softly as she began pulling the fourth bead back out, helping to prepare Ellie's ass hole to stretch wide enough to take the fifth and final bead.

"No. No more. Please Mistress, I can't take it." Ellie whimpered softly.

Sarah bit her lip and considered just moving on to using her strap on, but she couldn't resist at least trying to get the last bead into Ellie's back passage.

"Ellie, you want to please your Mistress, don't you?" Sarah asked.

"Yes Mistress." Ellie whimpered.

"Well, your Mistress would be very pleased if you took the whole of her toy into your ass." Sarah said, feeling a little bad for playing this card, but not enough to make her stop, "In fact, it would make her very proud of you. You want your Mistress to be proud of you, don't you Ellie?"

"Yes Mistress." Ellie moaned softly, and then after a short pause added, "Ok... I'll try and take it. Just please, give me more lube."

Sarah grinned wickedly, "Ok."

With that Sarah lent forward slightly and spat onto Ellie's dildo filled butt hole, making the brunette gasp and tense in surprise, but then quickly relax and offer up no form of protest, silently accepting Sarah's saliva as lubricant.

Again this was a small thing, but all these small little acts of acceptance seemed to point to one wonderful thing, that being Ellie was a natural submissive. The fact that it was Ellie who had suggested that she called Sarah mistress pretty much confirmed that, but with each new act of submission Sarah found herself imagining a fully trained Ellie kneeling before her mistress's feet and how much fun it was going to be getting there.

Concentrating on the task at hand Sarah spent significant time pulling the fourth bead out of Ellie's ass hole and pushing it back in. Then to relax the tight back hole, and to give her a chance to give Ellie's butt a little more lube, Sarah started pulling all four beads out and then pushing them back in, pausing only to admire the way Ellie's back door remained ever so slightly open and of course to spit into it whenever it began to close.

After spending a long time preparing Sarah began to try and push the fifth bead in. It was very slow going, Sarah taking her time and listening to Ellie's groans very carefully, spitting onto the stretched wide shit hole whenever the brunette sounded in too much pain.

Eventually using this technique Ellie's butt hole opened wide enough to take the last bead inside it, Ellie letting out a cry of pain and pleasure as her ass swallowed the entire toy, Sarah quickly beaming, "You did it! You took all five beads up your ass. Oh Ellie, I'm so proud of you!"

Ellie just moaned softly and remained with her face buried in the covers, just lying still as Sarah spent a few minutes playing with her well stuffed shit hole.

Sarah delighted in repeating her earlier process, not just loving the sight of Ellie's butt hole stretching to let the beads slide in and out of her, but the fact that Ellie had submitted to this without complaint. Another wonderful little act of submission. However the more Sarah played with Ellie's ass hole the more she wanted a different act of submission.

"Ellie, would you like me to use my cock?" Sarah asked softly, "Would you like me to use my big strap-on cock so I can stretch out the deepest part of your ass and give you a nice hard butt fucking?"

"Oh yes, please Mistress Sarah, fuck my ass with your big cock!" Ellie whimpered.

"Well then... flip over onto your back. Pull your legs back with your hands and hold them there." Sarah ordered, loving that Ellie didn't even hesitate. Then Sarah reached down and in one swift movement pulled the bead covered dildo out of Ellie's ass and then pressed it against the brunette's lips, "Good, now suck my toy clean of your nasty anal juices. Once it's spotless you can beg to take my cock up your ass."

The moment Sarah ordered Ellie to clean the dildo the young doctor went to work. When Sarah finished her second sentence Ellie's enthusiasm skyrocketed, the brunette sucking the cock hard and fast, making sure not to let go of her legs and risk displeasing her mistress.

Smiling at the obedience Sarah helped out, moving the toy up and down, this way and that, making sure Ellie could get her mouth around every little part of it.

When all of her own anal juices were off the dildo Ellie removed her mouth from it and quickly began begging, "Please Mistress Sarah, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with your big cock! Stretch out my ass! Stick your cock in my butt and fuck it hard and deep! Butt fuck me hard! Fuck my ass hard, make it all stretched out and loose! Please Mistress Sarah, fuck me, fuck oh OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

Ellie moaned in pleasure as her still stretched ass hole easily accepted the first few inches of Sarah's strap on, the female spy tossing the anal bead dildo aside in favour of concentrating on pushing the dildo strapped around her waist deep into the brunette's bowels.

Once her strap-on had slid in deeper than the beads Sarah slowed down, still firmly pushing forward while doing her best to concentrate on both Ellie's stretching ass hole and the look on the other woman's face. Sarah found both those sights intoxicatingly beautiful and did her best to continue to watch them both as Ellie's butt hole stretched wide enough to excerpt inch after inch of the long thick shaft.

Part of the reason Sarah was studying Ellie's face was to check that her friend wasn't in too much pain. It wasn't easy as a Ellie's face was awash with different emotions, but Sarah was trained to read even the slightest expression, and she had ass fucked a lot of women in this position, so she had become an expert at telling if the woman she was fucking was in too much pain or not. Ellie definitely wasn't in too much pain, but she was still clearly still getting used to the sensation of having her ass stretched so Sarah was gentle with her, sliding her strap on into her friend's back passage more slowly and gently than most of her previous conquests.

However as much as Sarah tried to concentrate on how Ellie was feeling she couldn't help getting distracted. After all Sarah loved watching another woman's ass hole stretching open to accept her strap on inside it, and Ellie was so opened and exposed in this position it was impossible for Sarah not to more than occasionally glance downwards. The position also seem to encourage Sarah's eyes to wander all over her friend's beautiful body, something Sarah at least feel a little less guilty about after she had the dildo fully embedded in Ellie's butt and the other woman was softly moaning as Sarah began gently sodomising her.

Ellie's moans grew louder as Sarah skilfully butt fucked her, seemingly loosening the brunette's tight back passage with every well timed thrust, any small amount of pain Ellie was feeling just melting away and being replaced by pure pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure which turned Ellie into a loudly moaning anal whore.

Part of Ellie felt she should be ashamed, or at least a little embarrassed. Not only was she shamelessly moaning in pleasure as another woman fucked her in the ass, but she was holding herself open like some kind of hooker or porn star. She certainly never felt this exposed while in this position before, but somehow holding her legs open like this made Ellie feel like she was on display. And yet displaying herself for Sarah seemed so erotic, especially given the lustful gaze Sarah was giving her.

It was intoxicating having such a beautiful woman like Sarah staring at her like that. It made Ellie feel so good, so wanted. And... there was just something about the whole position which made Sarah seem so powerful, so in control. Ellie had never been in such awe of another woman, and as Sarah continued gently pumping in and out of her ass Ellie felt an overwhelming urge to please this woman... this goddess. Her mistress.

Ellie was awoken from her dreamy thoughts when Sarah suddenly broke the silence that was between them, "A lot of guys only think of the doggy style for anal sex. It's very effective for deep, hard thrusting, and it is my favourite position. However there is something to be said for spreading yourself open like you are now. I always like displaying myself like this for my partner. But I really love it when a woman is doing it for me, pulling her legs back and giving me her tight little butt hole, surrendering herself to me. And to watch the expressions on her beautiful face as I'm fucking her. I love that."

There was a tiny pause and then in a small voice Ellie said, "I'm glad I'm pleasing you Mistress."

"Oh, you are. You're a good bitch." Sarah said softly, loving how Ellie blushed but looked pleased with herself at the same time, "But personally, I find it a little difficult to administer a deep, hard fucking in this position, so I was wondering if you'd mind if we changed positions slightly?"

"Ok, what..." Ellie started, trailing off as Sarah suddenly stopped fucking her ass and gently moved down so the blonde was laying on top of her, their bodies seeming to melt together like they were made for each other.

"Wrap your legs around me." Sarah ordered, her tone so gentle Ellie barely realised she had been given a command, especially as obeying it felt so right, so natural, and especially as it caused Sarah to smile and add, "Good bitch."

Ellie gasped in pleasure as Sarah began slowly butt fucking her again. At first Sarah just used these short, slow thrusts in and out of Ellie's ass, but eventually the blonde began slowly pulling more of the dildo out of the brunette's bowels and then thrusting the fake dick all the way back into Ellie's rectum at an ever so slightly faster speed. It wasn't much, but it was the beginning of Sarah teasing her ass, the spy driving Ellie crazy with thrusts of varying speed.

Of course each thrust had Ellie moaning like a cheap anal whore. It also had her clinging tightly to the blonde haired goddess who seem to be having a lot of fun sodomising her.

This had always been Ellie's favourite position because she had loved to look her lover in the face, to share the intimate moment with them, and even to see the look of pleasure on their face. Oddly enough this act did feel intimate, if not romantic, and Ellie had never been happier to see a look of pleasure on someone's face.

Briefly Ellie wondered if she should be so invested in Sarah's happiness as she was, but she quickly pushed those thoughts aside for more important things. Namely the pleasure she was receiving from the strap on dildo pumping in and out of her pooper, and more importantly the fact that by surrendering her ass hole to this goddess she was pleasing her.

"You're beautiful Ellie." Sarah said softly, gently stroking the other woman's cheek.

"You too." Ellie gasped softly, "You're so beautiful Mistress."

"Thank you." Sarah smiled, "I know you like getting treated like a little whore, but in this position, I prefer to make love to a woman's ass hole. I know that may sound a little weird, but it makes for a nice change of pace and really helps loosen up a tight little butt hole like yours and gets it ready for a hard, deep fucking. It also allows for a little intimacy. I don't know what Devon does in this position when he's fucking your pussy, but there's something intimate which I could do now which I very much love to do to another woman. I love it as much as butt fucking and pussy eating. I would love to do it now, if that's ok with you. Just to show you how your husband should treat you in this position, of course."

"You can do whatever you want to me Mistress." Ellie said dreamily.

Rather than responding with words Sarah simply smiled and then slowly lowered her head. When her lips were inches away from Ellie's she stopped, giving the other woman the chance to protest. When she did not Sarah closed the gap, pressing her lips to Ellie's in a gentle kiss.

At first Ellie didn't respond, leaving Sarah to just gently caress her lips against her friend's. The blonde had learned long ago to hide her nervousness when absolutely necessary and she did a good job of it at this moment. Still, considering she had talked Ellie into letting her fuck her up the ass with a strap on dildo Sarah was confident she could talk the brunette doctor into a make out session if need be.

Fortunately it didn't come to that as after a few long seconds Ellie began gently returning the kiss which slowly built up in passion and intensity until it was almost a struggle for Sarah to continue methodically sliding her strap-on cock in and out of Ellie's ass. However Sarah was too much of an butt fucking pro for that to happen, the blonde even taking pride in the fact that no matter how distracting the kiss became she kept fucking Ellie's tight little shit hole, Sarah adoring every little moan she squeezed out of her bitch.

Ellie had dreams about kissing Sarah all day. In fact she had dreams about kissing Sarah ever since she met the beautiful blonde. She just never imagined when she did finally get to kiss Sarah there would be with a huge dildo pumping in and out of her ass hole.

Other than the fact that the other woman was butt fucking her this is very much like a fairy-tale kiss. There were sparks, butterflies, fireworks, everything Ellie had ever imagined and more. Everything she had with Devon, and more. And that was even before Ellie opened her mouth to allow Sarah's tongue to enter. When that happened their tongues touched Ellie felt like she melted away, like she was consumed by the more dominant woman.

For a while it was heaven, Ellie surrendering her mouth and tongue to Sarah's, and surrendering her ass to Sarah's strap-on, and becoming lost in the pleasure. But that pleasure soon began to build up, Ellie feeling herself approaching orgasm, feeling it get closer and closer until it felt like just a tiny bit more speed would make her cum. However Sarah seemed content with fucking Ellie's ass at this continuous slow and steady pace at which the more Ellie thought about it did seem to resemble lovemaking more than fucking. But Ellie wanted to get fucked. She wanted to get her ass fucked hard, fast and deep. She tried to pull away so she could beg like a little anal whore for a nice hard butt fucking, but Sarah refused to end the kiss.

Getting desperate Ellie began wantonly thrusting herself up into the dildo, impelling her own ass hole upon it to try and make the ass fucking harder. This made Sarah chuckle softly into the kiss and then finally break it, "Do you want something Ellie?"

"Please fuck me Mistress! Fuck me hard!" Ellie whimpered, "Please fuck my little ass hole as hard as you can. Please, I need it. I need it so bad. Please fuck my ass hard and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum?" Sarah asked challengingly, and then when Ellie eagerly nodded her head the blonde grabbed a tight hold of the brunette's hips and rolled them over so suddenly Ellie was on top, "Then make yourself cum. Bounce your hot little ass on my cock and make yourself cum bitch!"

There was a pause as Ellie looked unsure of herself. Then just as Sarah was going to offer to switch their positions back Ellie gently lifted herself up, pulling a few inches of strap-on dick from her ass hole, and then dropped back down, once again impaling her butt hole down on the full length of the shaft.

For a little while Sarah just watched this lustfully, her eyes roaming over Ellie's wet pussy, her bouncing boobs, and of course her beautiful face which seemed a wash of pleasure. However after a while Sarah got tired of how slowly Ellie was ass fucking herself on the cock, the blonde spy reaching out and roughly smacking the other woman's butt before yelling, "Come on, harder. Harder. You said you wanted it harder, so fucking ride that dick! Show me how much you love it. Better yet, tell me. Tell me how much you love my dick in your tight little ass hole!"

"I love it Mistress, I love it!" Ellie moaned as she began slamming her ass up and down a little more forcefully, "I love your big dick in my ass Mistress Sarah. I love my Mistress's big dick inside my ass!"

"That's because you're a little anal whore now aren't you slut?" Sarah growled, delivering a few hard strikes to Ellie's ass, subtly encouraging the brunette to move faster, "Aren't you?"

"Yeeeeeeesssssssss! Oh Mistress Sarah, you're so right. I'm a nasty little anal whore now. You made me a nasty little anal whore." Ellie moaned, the little spanking Sarah was giving her having the desired effect of making her shamelessly slam her shit hole on Sarah strap-on, "Ooooooooh, ooooooooh, ohhhhhhh Mistress, I love it up the ass! Mmmmmmmmm, I love it up the ass because you've turned me into an anal whore! Your anal whore! I'm your anal whore Mistress Sarah! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, oh Mistress Sarah, for the rest of this week my ass is yours, which makes me your anal whore! My ass is your property, mmmmmmm, so I'm your butt slut! Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd, I'm yours Mistress Sarah! I'm your bitch I'M YOUR BITCH MISTRESS SARAH! I AM MISTRESS SARAH'S BITCH!"

A few more words tumbled from Ellie's mouth but they were barely coherent, the brunette doctor clearly more focused on slamming her ass hole up and down on Sarah's cock like a woman possessed by a shameless anal whore.

To see Ellie acting so wantonly was an incredible turn on for Sarah, but not as much as watching the other woman shuddering climax on top of her.

Sarah loved watching her lovers cum. It was such a moment of vulnerability, passion and pleasure that Sarah almost loved as much as her own orgasms. Speaking of which, she was pretty close to a nice hard climax herself. Unfortunately Ellie chose that moment to slow down to a lazy pace which didn't suit Sarah at all.

"Don't stop!" Sarah ordered, brutally slapping Ellie's ass just to make sure she got the point across.

Unfortunately the blonde had to deliver a few more, but eventually Ellie started increasing the pace of the bouncing again, quickly moving herself back up to full speed and making herself cum again.

This time Ellie continued sodomising herself, relentlessly pounding her own ass to climax after climax, unknowingly bashing the stimulator inside the strap-on harness into Sarah's clit and causing the blonde spy to have a very pleasant orgasm of her own. However shortly after Sarah came Ellie began slowing down again, and no amount of hard slaps to Ellie's ass could convinced the brunette to continue the butt fucking.