Practice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going!" Sarah commanded.

"I can't." Ellie whimpered tiredly.

The next thing Ellie knew she was lying on her back with her legs bending all the way up to her chest, Sarah's bodyweight practically crushing her and yet it was the blonde's eyes which really drew her attention. There was just something so primal in Sarah's eyes, like she was a predator about to pounce on her prey. It was intoxicating, Ellie wishing this lioness would just pounce already and do whatever she wanted with her.

Ellie got her wish, Sarah slowly beginning to slide her strap on in and out of the young doctor's shit pipe, gradually picking up the pace with every thrust until Sarah was butt fucking Ellie at the same steady pace she had been using before. Then Sarah began fucking her ass harder, and harder, and harder, until Ellie was once again screaming joyfully.

It quickly became very clear Sarah was done making love to Ellie's ass hole. If anything Sarah seemed intent on ruining Ellie's ass hole, pounding it so hard and deep that the up until yesterday virgin hole would be stretched out and loose the rest of Ellie's life. However in her delirious state having forever gaping butt hole seemed like a small price to pay for Ellie as long as it meant her beloved mistress would keep fucking her ass and making her continue to cum in the most powerful climaxes of her life.

Sarah wasn't sure if Ellie was even aware of it but the brunette was deliriously screaming, "YES, YES, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I'M YOURS! I'M YOUR BITCH MISTRESS SARAH! I'M ALL YOURS! OOOOOOOOH PLEASE MISTRESS SARAH TURN ME INTO THE PERFACT LESBIAN BITCH! MMMMMMMM, MAKE ME THE PERFACT LESBIAN BITCH! I WANT TO BE THE PERFACT LESBIAN BITCH FOR MY MISTRESS SARAH!"

Given that Ellie's cum was squirting out of her like a geyser at this point, soaking both their stomachs and even breasts in hot girl cream, Sarah couldn't exactly hold Ellie to her word. However Sarah hoped those words were directly from Ellie's unconscious and the brunette doctor really did want to be the perfect lesbian bitch because that was exactly what Sarah wanted to turn Ellie into.

Sarah wanted to train Ellie to be her submissive lesbian sex slave. She wanted Ellie at her beck and call at all times. She wanted to teach Ellie to worship her body with her mouth and tongue, to suck her tits, to lick her ass, and most of all to eat her pussy. Oh how Sarah wanted Ellie in between her thighs hungrily lapping away at her cunt. She wanted to taste the sweet treasure in between Ellie's thighs too. And she was going too. Sarah was going to make Ellie be her submissive lesbian sex slave, the perfect lesbian bitch. No matter what it took Sarah was going to have the perfect boyfriend in Chuck, and the perfect lesbian bitch in Ellie.

Under this mind-frame Sarah savagely slammed Ellie's shitter through climax after climax, the poor brunette writhing in ecstasy underneath her until just like the night before the overwhelming pleasure caused Ellie to black out.

Also just like the other night it was difficult for Sarah to stop herself but she was just about able to do it, pulling out of Ellie's ass in one quick motion as she lifted herself up and off her tired bitch.

Ellie's legs, which had been resting against Sarah's shoulders for a long time now, fell limply back down to the bed, the sudden weight on the brunette's well fucked butt causing her to groan and roll over onto her side. This gave Sarah a good view of her handiwork, Ellie's ass cheeks red and sore from the little spanking she gave her while the once tight hole between those cheeks was now left gaping open.

After just staring at Ellie's gaping ass hole for a little while Sarah heard the other woman groaning softly, the blonde taking that as a invitation to walk round and press the tip of her strap-on against the brunette's lips.

Slowly Ellie's eyes blinked open, first looking at the dildo, then up at Sarah, then back to the dildo. Then Ellie closed her eyes, parted her lips and took the toy into her mouth, tasting the deepest part of her bowels on the fake cock.

Sarah grinned as she watched Ellie sucking the butt flavoured strap-on cock, taking as much as she could into her mouth and then when she tried and failed to take it down her throat lifted her head so she could slide her tongue up and down the shaft. After the first time she reached the base Ellie opened her eyes and looked up at her mistress with this wonderful little look of devotion, Sarah never losing eye contact as Ellie finished cleaning the dildo of all her ass juice.

When she was finished Ellie just looked up at her mistress, awaiting her next command.

Sarah smiled. This really was going to be easy. And fun.