Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments, he arched his back and erupted. A torrent of hot cum surged out from his cock and shot into the air splashing across my bare breasts. It was so forceful that spatters of it plastered my cheeks and forehead. Despite the vice-like pressure of his anus spasming around my fingers, I kept on pumping into him, pressing hard on his prostate, milking out as much of his sweet essence as I could. A river of semen coated his shaved skin and drenched my fingers. His release was mine as well. The feel of his slick, steely, cock gushing in my hand, and the sight, sound, and smell, of his climax tipped me over the edge. The intense pressure in my crotch let loose, and waves of orgasmic pleasure engulfed me. Cum, streamed out of my pussy as I cried out in delight. In that intense moment, we shared mutual bliss, then both collapsed, Jason back onto the bed and me on top of him.

When I pulled my fingers out, Jason grunted at the sensation of being left empty. I shifted, sliding my body on his. We were slick with a combination of the massage oil and cum. "Don't, don't move for a second," he said. I picked my head up and looked at him. "Did I somehow hurt him?" I wondered. "Feeling you move on my skin, it's almost too much," he groaned.

I smiled. "So, you like what I did for you?"

His smile was just as big as mine. "Got any more practice that you need to do?"

I squeezed his naked, flaccid cock, enjoying the feel of it in my hand. I was already thinking about other ways that I'd take my pleasure from it. "I'm sure that I will."

12