All Comments on 'Prank War'

by PuckIt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago
Another Good Story

Another good story from a great storyteller. No matter what yarn you spin, it's always entertaining as you weave your web of words - haha! For me, the best part of this one is the way you chose to show that friendship..and even love, need not be restricted by another persons sexual identity. A lovely story of friendship!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Great prank, really fine read

But also a great story about friendship. Def worth 5 stars.

ShadoleopardShadoleopardabout 6 years ago
hm...

Really not what I was lookin for. Hoped they'd get together. but it was an amusing story of friendship.

JaneRamseyJaneRamseyalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit this story was amazing. I really want a giant overstuffed bear now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bitches be crazy!

Fuck'em. Get them drunk, spike their drinks with some "X" and fuck'em until they're both pregnant. Now THAT is a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hell!

Our hero is never going to get laid living with two lesbians who are monogamous! You should have added that the lesbians decided to give their parents grandkids so our hero finally could get laid.

CSXaviCSXaviover 3 years ago
Damn... That just seems malicious!

He is deeply in love with them.

They get him to think they wan't him aswell and then they laugh in his face, when

they tell him it was all a prank?

Personally I would never have talked to them again.

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

Perhaps Ben needs to buy a second, identical ring. Go to Cote d'Ivoire and get married in a Harris Church. (It's a Christian denomination that allows multiple wives.) Then they can start popping-out grandkinders.

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That went too far. Pranking someone's positive emotions towards you when you are living on their generosity is horrible. I would move away and restart my life if I was him. If they can't find a place to live, they made their bed.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Sorry, 1 star. The prank was, admittedly, ingenious. But it was also heartless and cruel. As was them mooching off of a man who loved them and they didn't have any intention of returning that love. That's just mercenary, disgusting and despicable, hell it's worse than gold-digging wives who at least offer pity sex and fake affection. Not surprising, that they are this cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous