All Comments on 'PranksGoneWrong: The Bachelor Party'

by BenderRodrigez

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel Please

Please continue this story with the reveal to John that he fucked his mom at his own Bachelor Party.

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
great story

great twist. well written. enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yeah rape is not very cool to be honest and definitely not erotic.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970almost 9 years ago
rape?

God you're a dick aren't you! Get a life

Good story, keep up the work please!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Great story

Ignore anonymous comments. The user is going to every mom son story and doing the same type of harrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom makes Sons Bachelor Party a Roaring Success

Ok....the drug bit was a bit heavy.....but rape....oh paleezzzz

Some humans just cant get by without busting someone's chops for bugger all....rape no....lust ye!!!!

Good story....nice idea.....new meaning to trick or treat.....John's Mom certainly knew what she was letting herself in.for....maybe she didnt plan getting it up the shitter.....but as soon as she finished the bottle of whiskey.....drugs or no drugs she must of known she be doing way more than.just stripping.

Great idea.....just the execution went a bit haywire.

So Mother Grundies.....get off your high horses....and enjoy anothers original tale!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to anonymous

Why are you reading it if you do not like it,?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no, rape isn't cool

An interesting story, though. I think the real mistake is having John fuck his mother up her ass. If a guy's going to fuck his mother, it should be up her other hole. That's what gives the interfering busybodies a heart attack. When a boy sticks his hard young cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt--the same cunt he came out of--and blows his balls up where he was once a little baby. That's what's really dirty--and motherfucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
drugs.... rape ....no

Drugging her was a bit over board

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Don't like the drug bit but I saw similar where alcohol was involved. My mate Graeme's mum, Sue, was getting married, a second time, 10 of us went out with the new intended groom, Col. They were both in their mid 50s. the strip club we went to was full of younger guys, Col couldn't walk when we left, what a dud night. Some of the guys went home to their wives, lucky, 3 of us + Col went back to their flat.We had a few more drinks, put on some music, Col collapsed. Sue came in, with 2 of her friends, we all chatted a bit, Sue kept drinking, reason for her divorce. the other 2 girls left. She went into the bedroom and came out, hes not any use to me, I will go back to the club, should have seen the size of some of those guys, Sues son Mark said well you haven't seen ours, we laughed, come on show me, we looked at each other, too scared, all small I bet. Mark jumped up, dropped his jeans, his cock hanging, come on show her give her a thrill, Sam, Cols son dropped his and so I did too. She looked stunned, then moved over to Sam and grabbed his cock, like your old mans and to Sams horror she started to stroke him, laughing, well I have my own show and took Sam in her mouth. I heard Mark, go mum, she waved him closer and stroked his cock, then moved her mouth to him, she waved me closer, I moved and she did the same to me. Now I must admit, there was a 25 year age difference, she was quite plump but boy could she suck cock. We were all hard. Mark said lets give her something she won't forget. He helped her to the sofa, she lay on her back, we helped her to the end, her legs high in the air, open as her son moved between them , hold them back Sam, He knelt over her face and held her legs back as her son entered her, fucking her, she kept saying yes, oh yes, until she reached back and took Sam in her mouth. I was hard watching, her sons cock wet as he pumped in and it of her. I heard Mark, oh shit, for you mum and he fucked up into her, her legs around him as his cum shot into her, then Sam augh, cumming, as he pushed into her mouth. When they had finished, they pulled out, Marks cum running from her pussy down onto her anus, he rubbed it around. Okay Ben one hole left, I looked at her, you sure, oh yes, come here, I moved over, she took me in her mouth, then moved back, her saliva covering my cock,mmm, big and hard, go slowly first, then it should be ok. I like it there, but you would be the biggest. Mark knelt, pulling her legs back, she was touching her pussy as I lined up her light brown hole, 3 times rubbing back and forward and then I opened her anus and slid slowly in. Her hand moved faster, aughhhh, oh, fuck she felt good, she took me, when I hit bottom, I felt her clench, her held legs kicking as she orgasmed, I moved at a good pace, Mark said look she has little spurts when you push in and Mark pushed into her mouth. Everything was very wet, I started to swell, that's it cum, go on, fill me up, oh yes and my cum shot into her tight depths as I jammed my cock deep into her as she bucked and orgasmed. Mark let her legs go, pulling out of her mouth, some cum shooting onto her tits, her hands rubbing it in. I finally eased out of her, fluid seeped from her bottom. Sam moved to her as she reached and stroked him, his cum dribbling onto her tits. The next day at the wedding,she looked great. At the reception as they were leaving, she moved around the room and as she hugged me she said, I will call you when I get back, ok. I said o.k as my cock tingled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE I SAID

you wont to grab on (want)

ity bity (itty bitty )

Johns face (John’s)

huge grin on my face to give me the lie (UNCLEAR)

out weighed (outweighed)

friends mom (firend’s)

as she back up (backed)

when her wanted to screw (he)

hand full (handful)

My eyed closed (eyes)

starring into her eyes (staring)

cuming (cumming)

Megans pussy (Megan’s)

lose Patience (patience)

layed (laid)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grammer police

get real can u write a story like that imbisisil (probably spelled wrong) when u can then u can act as the grammer police until then stfu i thought it was a cutr story too but admit to alittle trouble with the extcy and ass fucking but over all very good with surprise ending 4/2 stars.

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsalmost 6 years ago
"Aspirin"..

Sorry but if Freddy wouldn't have given her the "aspirin", I would've given this a higher rating.. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed the mark

Some where in there you were supposed to "Surprise" the pranked and that missed the mark. The groom never knew he screwed his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Basically RAPE

Yup. Date Rape. Fred should go to jail where HE gets nailed by whoever wants his ass. Maybe even the narrator since he knew she had been drugged as well.

Not Sexy. I'm wondering if this story exceeds the limits set for LIT. I'll think about reporting it.

jennerbill6jennerbill6almost 4 years ago
An Interesting Twist on Stripper Erotica

I love stripper bachelor party erotica where the stripper ends up doing the whole party. I did not see this one coming, but it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of a movie called MILF, not exactly the same but close.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymousalmost 8 years ago

LIKE I SAID

you wont to grab on (want)

ity bity (itty bitty )

Johns face (John’s)

huge grin on my face to give me the lie (UNCLEAR)

out weighed (outweighed)

friends mom (firend’s)

as she back up (backed)

when her wanted to screw (he)

hand full (handful)

My eyed closed (eyes)

starring into her eyes (staring)

cuming (cumming)

Megans pussy (Megan’s)

lose Patience (patience)

layed (laid)/////////I agree with this 'anon', It is Not difficult to spot these mistakes in the English language, IF you use your own eyes when proofreading the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous