All Comments on 'Precious Little Cuckquean Ch. 03'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hottest story ever

Omg, I LOVE this story. The idea of someone else having control of my orgasams, makes me incredibly wet. Being teased and tormented by my husband and his girlfriend would be my ultimate fantasy.

Please write more stories and make that little cuckquean beg for release, but never allow her to cum.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
This was an amazing story.

I'm only sad you quit after only 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The idealization of long term denial seems absurd. People that can orgasm experience many mental and physical health benefits, such as reduced anxiety and healthier immune systems.

HeyjessHeyjessalmost 3 years ago

I hate that you let people stop you from writing this story because they didn’t like it. I loved it.

J

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 2 years agoAuthor

I go long periods these days not checking Lit and I always feel bad when I’ve missed comments.

Long term denial is a fetish, a fantasy. For those of us who enjoy denial and giving up control the fantasy of doing that in a big way is exciting. But it’s just that, a fantasy. As much as I love reading and writing about these kinds of stories, give me the chance and I’ll have 20 orgasms. All day.

I didn’t let anyone discourage me from writing, don’t despair! My hiatus has been more a combination of health issues and life events like a baby and a move to another state. But things have stabilized and I’ve been doing some writing so I will be adding some more things. This story has been a favorite of mine so I will likely revisit it.

Triton4673Triton4673over 1 year ago

A fun read and I enjoyed all three chapters. Thanks for taking the time to site down and create these characters and the world they inhabit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please write more! This story line and charro are too good to give up on! Hope you are doing well and will be back soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous