Preeti's Corporate Restructure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alucarda
Alucarda
86 Followers

At the other end of the table Jessica mouthed an obviously insincere 'sorry' at the semi-stripped and sobbing woman. Preeti was suddenly furious at the pair. If either of the bastards truly cared or gave a shit then surely they'd do something to stop the brute who was assaulting her!

"Don't just stare! Fucking stop her!" Preeti roared brattishly.

Yet Preeti had no time to clock the reaction of the panel to her angry demand, as a grunting Harmony was suddenly upon her again. Hoisted up by the collar of her shirt, Preeti flailed and squealed. Harmony was clearly intent on separating her cowering opponent from even the shirt on her back.

Robin undoubtedly got a thrill as the whining young up-and-comer instinctively scissor kicked her bare legs, spreading them wide and giving all a premium view of her white lace thong sheathed sex.

Buttons pop, pop, popped while the collar audibly ripped and Preeti awkwardly tumbled over onto her back minus the shirt.

A state of shock descended. There she was, totally stripped to her underwear and dumped on the floor of the executive boardroom.

Little titties pushed aloft by a royal blue Wonderbra, small thong clinging to her loins, silly socked and booted feet scrambling for purchase. And most humiliating of all the expensive silk tie still hung loose from her bare neck.

Preeti could only mumble in halting sobs and flail ineffectually when Harmony came for the bra. Two small brown puppies emerged from the deceptive rigging of Preeti's engineered support-ware.

"Little Miss Preeti is a little fake!" Spat Harmony with surprising bile. The woman was in heaven.

Summoning up a little wherewithal, Preeti lazily covered her little tits and quietly sobbed. Harmony stepped forward towards the panel and smiled like some thuggish hench-woman expecting praise for the rough treatment doled out.

"So am I now the new head of department?" She pointedly asked Robin.

"Not quite Harmony. I stated earlier that the loser should be stripped of all clothing with the exception of socks or stockings. We'll let her keep the cute little bat socks."

On hearing this, Preeti instinctively lurched up and bolted for the door. An all-encompassing fear of being totally stripped in the boardroom energised her. Jiggling booty turned to the panel, Preeti still covered her tits as she tottered awkwardly in one high heeled boot and one sock.

Possible public exposure be damned! If only she could flee to the executive bathroom just down the hall, Preeti could at least lock herself in a cubicle and avoid the severe punishment being doled out by her former underling.

And Preeti almost made it too...Her hand was actually on the door handle before the seemingly super-human Harmony wrenched Preeti backwards by what remained of her straggly mane.

A shrill scream sounded, as the executive wannabe was wrenched from her feet and dragged back to the panel caveman style

Moments later Preeti found herself facing the executives while being lifted from the ground by only the elastic of her hard worked thong!

"Please just fucking stooooop! I'll take them offffffffff!" Preeti moaned as the panties ate painfully into her pussy and butt crack. The stretched thong did nothing to cover the groomed little landing strip of wispy black public hair that had been hidden within the expensive underwear.

She kicked her socked/booted feet and ground her teeth. Impotently swinging her hard little fists, as the atomic wedgy from hell caused her panties to eat up impossibly into her loins and then...

SNAP!

Preeti dropped painfully onto her big bare booty, while Harmony held the ripped thong aloft like some much sought after battle trophy.

It only remained for Harmony to toss away the shamefully skid-marked panties and brutishly pull off Preeti's one remaining boot. The former boss did nothing to prevent the debooting, as she sat sobbing, legs spread in only her neck-tie and batman socks. Robin stood and beamed obscenely.

"Well fought Harmony. You are now Office Head with immediate effect. And Preeti...I think you know that you've let us and yourself down with that lackluster display. Personally, I'm not sure that we have room for such a quitter in this company, but I'm willing to converse with my colleagues in private on this matter. We'll see if there is maybe some junior position that you can be demoted to. You've shown promise in the past and this will be taken into consideration. But Preeti?"

Preeti looked up from where she sat slumped and defeated.

"Don't hold your bad breath. And please leave now or else I'll have Harmony walk you out of here leading you by your cute little necktie."

X

A video clip of the incident was being shared by colleagues one day after the event. The single shot clip showed only Preeti getting her ass kicked while being stripped by Harmony. The panel of three were left conveniently out of shot.

Preeti had no idea that the embarrassing event had been filmed until she strutted into work two days after the gladiatorial interview. Unbeknownst to Preeti everyone had seen the clip by the time that she returned for an important meeting with Owen and Jessica. The former high flyer was a laughing stock. Needless to say, all of the other interviews had been above board and very conventional.

As she walked the corridors, men she barely knew hummed the sixties theme tune to the Batman TV show. At least one former female underling referred to her as "Little Miss Camel Toe" as Preeti walked by. "Where's your tie Preeti?" Asked another bitch that she'd once considered a friend.

By the time that a furious Preeti was seated before Owen and Jessica, it was patently clear to her that everybody in the building had detailed knowledge of what had occurred. Even down to what socks she was left wearing!

After leaving the office in a state of total distress after the attack, Preeti had initially vowed never to return regardless of whatever stupid job they offered her. And if she was going to return it would be with the Police and a claim for compensation!

But after calming down and sleeping on it, Preeti realised that her initial rage had clouded the reality of her precarious situation. Yes, a part of Preeti wanted vengeance on Harmony and the board, but another more shameful part of her just wanted the executive job that she'd been promised. Pipe dreams regarding 'compensation' were of some comfort, but Preeti had to face the facts that she was woefully over-extended financially. Loan payments, credit card debts, rent on the loft. Preeti had a flat full of designer shit, but was living from pay check to pay check and only just.

Losing her job would be beyond devastating. With no savings and no family close at hand (her wealthy Mummy and Daddy had emigrated back to India months prior), Preeti would be in deep trouble after missing just one pay check. Six months of excessive spending had been predicated on getting the promotion she'd been promised. So as furious as she was, Preeti could not afford to go months without pay in the pursuit of a new job or even compensation.

Owen had phoned on the morning after the disastrous 'interview'. He remained silent as Preeti ranted about her treatment at the hands of the board and the brutish Harmony. When his protégé ran out of steam, Owen delivered the news that he'd called to convey.

Robin wielded absolute power. The incident was unavoidable. He and Jessica had to go along with the plan or face the sack themselves. Robin had freely recounted the incident in the bar. It reflected badly on Owen. He was very disappointed at Preeti's conduct despite being uncomfortable with her humiliating dressing down.

The good news was that Robin was not insisting that Preeti be fired. A demotion was unavoidable, but Robin would be returning to the States in two weeks and this meant that Preeti would be given the opportunity to get her career back on track. Owen didn't want to see such a great future prospect leave the company over a slight hiccup. He'd appreciate it if Preeti would come in for a meeting on the following day.

The prospect of maybe getting her career 'back on track' was enough to get the humbled junior executive off of her high horse and into that meeting.

So regardless of the reality of the situation, Preeti strutted into her meeting fully believing that she resided firmly upon the moral high ground. And that wasn't difficult considering the fact that events in the boardroom had been shared with the whole company!

Owen and Jessica sat blank faced before the younger woman. Preeti had gone in there fully power dressed with mucho false confidence. A black bob wig (she'd not had time to get her destroyed hair fixed...), a full face of harsh make-up, mouth closed tight to hide her unsightly teeth (she'd not found her Snap-On Smile after the boardroom scrap...), her most expensive knee length black dress and designer black high heel knee boots.

Jessica spoke first. She seemed to have notes prepared. Owen couldn't even meet Preeti's eye. Something was clearly off...again. And as those carefully chosen words tumbled from Jessica's thin pink lips, Preeti felt herself sink deeper and deeper down into the cushioned chair. It turned out that the meeting was heading in a very different direction to the one that Preeti had expected.

The company credit card that Preeti had been entrusted with figured as the prominent topic. Multiple charges for expensive meals when no business dinners with clients had taken place. Ludicrously expensive bar bills completely unconnected to work events. Hotel charges for periods when Preeti wasn't even working. Even weekly dry cleaning bills had been charged to the plastic!

"But I thought that it was common practice!" She bleated in horror, knowing full well that other senior executives (even Owen!) used the company credit card for similar expenditures. It was a privilege afforded to all executives!

"Common practice for whom?" Enquired Jessica.

"For exec...utives..." Preeti understood her mistake before she could prevent herself from spluttering out the fateful word.

"But that's just it Preeti. You were not an executive! Far from it in fact. And furthermore, despite what you may think, company executives do not flagrantly spend company money on themselves ever. Everything we spend has to be authorised before and after. You were trusted with a card and you've grossly abused that privilege. It's Owen I feel sorry for. He really championed your cause, you know?"

Preeti was absolutely speechless. To strut into the meeting expecting to go on the offensive and then being taken entirely by surprise had left her feeling dizzy and sick. Surely she had to say something...

"B-b-b-but-"

Owen held up a hand to silence the stuttering young woman.

"Save it Preeti. Jessica and I were ready to immediately dismiss you on the grounds of gross misconduct, call the Police and press charges. But surprisingly, Robin argued on your behalf. God knows why, but she took pity on you. So...you have a choice. We can either call the Police now and hand over all of our evidence to the authorities or...- and this was Robin's idea- you can work off the debt in the new position that she has chosen for you. You will be paid minimum wage for only the hours you work and all of your currently contracted excess pay will go towards paying the credit card bill. When you've paid it off in six months' time you will be asked to leave the company. That way you'll avoid a potential prison sentence and get to resign rather than being fired. But don't even dream of expecting a good reference Preeti."

'Well?' Prompted Jessica.

Dumbfounded and rendered entirely mute, the colour drained from Preeti's face. Being promptly fired was a sickening thought, but being arrested and potentially imprisoned was unthinkable! The shame would literally kill her proud parents! And going to prison!?

"I'll do it. Whatever the job is...I just can't go to prison..." Preeti sobbed gently in total defeat. Jessica picked up a document from the table.

"Okay then. I hereby formally notify you that you've been demoted to trainee Office Girl. Robin informs me that you'll be supervised by Harmony from now on. A new dress code will apply. Expect to do little more than emptying the bins, photocopying and making coffee. Do you agree to this new role?"

"...yes..." Replied Preeti.

"Okay, well then sign this contract and report immediately to Harmony. She now has your old office."

"I have to start today?" Asked Preeti, a touch of petulance in her voice.

"We want our money and you gone as soon as possible, so yes!" Barked Jessica. Preeti signed and left in shame. A skip most definitely not in her booted step.

Harmony had obviously been well briefed by Robin on how the new 'Office Girl' was to be treated. The new departmental head sat grinning behind Preeti's old desk in Preeti's old office.

Moments after entering, Preeti found herself stripped of her sophisticated business attire and stood before Harmony wearing only a little coffee coloured thong and a pair of thin turquoise with hot pink polka dot ankle socks. Her own boots and clothes had been taken away and placed behind Harmony's new desk, leaving Preeti wearing only her formerly hidden underthings. Thankfully, Harmony had closed the blinds of the glass office. Therefore Preeti's bare tits, erect nipples and big butt cheeks were only exposed to her former underling.

"Thank you for undressing willingly. Miss Robin asked that you be dressed appropriately for your new station and what you had on was not appropriate. You need to understand that you are no longer the power suited department head. You are now little Office Girly and will dress as such. Every morning you will report to me and I will decide on your outfit. Uniform expenses will come out of your pay. Now put these on for today..."

A silent Preeti was tossed two flimsy articles of clothing. She felt sick after dressing and looking down at herself in dismay. The thin, white, cotton t-shirt barely reached her midriff, while the short pleated black skirt showed off more of Preeti's legs than had ever been seen in public before.

She hoped to get back her boots, as it was evident that Harmony had no demeaning footwear for Preeti to work in. No such luck... She was curtly told that she'd need to work in socks for the remainder of the day. Designer knee boots were not appropriate attire for an Office Girl.

Harmony did at least take mercy on her regarding the wig. For one day only Preeti would be permitted to wear the stylish black bob. Then something would have to be done. 'Miss Robin' had been very particular about Preeti's hair.

And so it was that Preeti spent her first demeaning day as Office Girl padding around stupidly in her clownish polka dot socks and slutty outfit, emptying bins, taking coffee orders and photocopying documents for her former team. People came from all over the building to watch the one time high flyer stripped down and debooted.

Unfortunately, Preeti had always been such a bitch to pretty much everyone, so nobody cut her a break. They openly mocked her, talked down to her and set the skanky new Office Girl a myriad of arbitrary tasks...The men in-particular set Preeti tasks that caused her to bend over a lot and flash her thong splayed butt cheeks. This was to be her new life and her harassers didn't miss an opportunity to take pictures on their phones.

Of course she'd been a tad over optimistic in thinking that that first day would characterize those that came after.

On day two she tried to dress down. A black blouse, modest grey slacks, sensible white slip-on pointed flats and conservative light grey hosiery. No make-up was worn and she'd stuck with the black bob.

Harmony had other ideas. The blouse and slacks disappeared behind Harmony's desk. Full cut black cotton panties had been expressly worn to avoid being overly exposed in a thong again. Her grey knee highs looked awful twisted around her calves and again her bra had been confiscated.

"No more bra's, you obviously don't need to wear one!" Harmony had blurted bitchily. This of course didn't prevent her dark nipples from showing through the cheap white t-shirt that she was again expected to wear.

"Your panties are not feminine enough..." Said a smirking Harmony before tossing her former manager a hot pink G-string emblazoned with the company corporate logo on the front. Preeti almost vomited as she regarded the shameful underwear seemingly made for her own debasement.

"You're little more than eye candy now Preeti. We need you to look the part."

And if Preeti thought that she'd spend another day padding around in socks she was wrong. Harmony produced a pair of grubby white platform heels for Preeti to slip on. Open toed and far too big, the platform stripper mules would offer bonus embarrassment throughout the day by slipping off at inopportune moments. Her nylon trouser socks offered little grip to the over-sized shoes. And it was amazing how slutty the formerly conservative nylon knee highs looked when bereft of trousers and coupled with platform heels.

As Preeti tottered awkwardly from Harmony's office in the absurdly high platforms, the tiny pink G-string, no bra and the short pleated skirt, she realised at once what the bastards were doing to her. She was being transformed. From successful executive in waiting to the office bimbo. A laughing stock.

At lunchtime Preeti was escorted to a local hair salon by Harmony. The busy new manager refused to let Preeti change to go out of the building and pretty much dragged her into the street wearing the wretched short skirt, platform heels and grey knee socks.

"Pull up your socks!" Harmony gleefully barked in earshot of bewildered members of the public.

A photo was shown to the stylist (and not Preeti...) before the 'trim' began. It seemed that Robin's evil influence even extended to what her new haircut would look like.

Given that Preeti's straggly mane was a complete mess minus the hair extensions, a proper haircut would at least mean that she could stop wearing the wig. It just seemed like a matter of time before some office bitch she'd once lorded it over pulled it off in front of everybody anyway. But what Preeti stumbled out of the salon with that lunchtime was far from presentable.

It looked an absolute state. Shaved bristly black on the back and sides, only a pixie like tuft of slick back hair sat atop her head. Undoubtedly 'dykey' as per Robin's presumed directions, the freaky hair-do banished all trace of Preeti's conservative feminine beauty. The style leant Preeti a superficial perverse sex nymph look that was totally at odds with her ever-present sense of shame and newfound bimbo bewilderment. Preeti looked to have been burdened with the ultimate 'it seemed like a good idea at the time!' haircut. And no matter how hard she tried to 'style' it, the cut was resilient in retaining it's ever present sluttishness. The wig was thereafter banished from the workplace.

X

Once the first week was over, Preeti was forced to reconsider her earlier belief that she was being transformed into the office bimbo. No...It was far worse than that. Preeti was being turned into the office weirdo slut. She wasn't permitted to wear make-up or even nail varnish and her stupid hair was anything but flattering. The grim truth was that Preeti looked fucking rough as she tottered around the office serving those who had once served her.

A month of such humiliating treatment passed and Preeti became grumpily accustomed to her new role in the office. Her superiors (everyone...) never seemed to get bored of mocking, harassing and pranking the demoted Office Girl, but Preeti herself slowly came to expect such treatment.

Alucarda
Alucarda
86 Followers