Preeti's Corporate Restructure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inevitably fell into bad company and started hanging around with women from very different backgrounds to her own. Men came and went, but the overall quality of her suitors took an even deeper nose dive.

Despite already living in a small room in her shit-hole of a house share, Preeti was forced to move into an even smaller one in the same building. And even though it was cheap and nasty, Preeti was still two months behind on the rent. The sleazy Turkish landlord had received two lackluster blow jobs from Preeti not to throw her out onto the street, but he still wanted paying. It looked like she was going to have to take him up on his offer to 'party' with him and a few of his friends...That would maybe take care of the rent for a while.

Preeti lumbered up and started to get ready to go out. Her new friend Colleen had gotten a babysitter for her kids, so the pair were due to spend the evening bumming drinks in the local chain pub. Maybe she'd take the plunge that Colleen had suggested and turn a trick or two.

She dressed in a blue bra stuffed with socks, a white vest and a short black skirt, while slipping on her black scuffed suede platform high heels over the unsightly Batman socks. She'd grown out her hair for a while, but it was so thin and straggly that in a drunken moment of madness she'd shaved it off and opted to regularly wear a cheap purple party wig when she went out instead.

Stoned and stripped down in Batman socks and platform heels on a hot Friday afternoon in a shitty part of London town, the corporate restructuring of Preeti was complete.