Prehistoric Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your moans and growls are now becoming more frequent. Encouraged by this, I keep going, wanting more and more of this sweet tasting nectar you seem to excrete. After a few minutes, it occurs to me that this nectar is coming from inside the slit. I pull my face back and use my thumbs to stretch your slit as wide open as I can, trying to see what's inside. This pulls a deep, long growl from your mouth. You've been enjoying what your new master has been doing to you so far, and you're feeling a sensation building inside your lower parts, a pressure. It feels desperate, yet pleasant. You long to have it continue to build, sensing that eventually, it'll explode from you in a very good way.

Once I've determined that there's nothing that could harm me in your slit, I proceed to stick my tongue into your slit as deep as I can, licking this way and that, trying to get as much of the nectar as I can. Your moans are louder, which sounds even sweeter in my ears. As I continue, you're running your hands through my hair, gripping handfuls, pushing my head closer to your slit, wanting more and more. The pressure is becoming unbearable now.

It's about this time I realize that my own thing between my legs has grown and hardened. I stop licking inside your slit and raise upright. The bearskin kilt feels terrible on my now hardened member, so I take it off. When I stopped licking you, you looked down at me. When you see my cock standing hard in front of you, you let out another growl of approval. Instinctively, you reach out for it, wanting to feel it. You wrap one fist around it, but your fingers don't meet because of it's girth. You grip it with your other hand, realizing that even with both hands on it, you can't cover it completely, it's to long. At a quick glance, you guess it's about as long as your forearm. You start to rub it back and forth, enjoying how my skin feels, how hard it feels in your hands, the way it looks. You let out a low moan, followed by a questioning coo. I respond by letting my head fall backward and thrusting my hips toward you a bit, giving you better access. You smile at my response.

A grunt to your right catches your attention and you look toward the tree line. You notice that every single one of my pack members have dropped their spears. Some have their hands up their own kilts. Some have taken their kilts off and are holding their own members. All of them have their eyes glued to you, to what you're doing to me, and all of them are mimicking your hand movements on me to themselves. You smile and giggle to yourself. You enjoy the sight of them staring at you and touching themselves. You relish in the idea that these inferior monkeys, with their weaker bodies and smaller cocks, will NEVER have you, because you belong to me and me alone. That if anyone of them laid a hand on you in any way either you or I disliked, either you or I would break that hand.

You look back to me, squeeze me a bit tighter, and coo to get my attention. I look down at you, lust burning in my eyes. The pressure you feel in your lower body is still building, begging for some release. Instinctively, you pull my member down toward your slit, a sudden feeling telling you that it BELONGS inside your slit. I remember how good the back and forth movements of your hands felt, and how soft and moist the inside of your slit felt, and decide to do as you seem to want me to do.

With a sudden ferocity, I grab both of your hands and pin them above your head again, this time, my fingers interlocking with yours. I place the head of my cock right against your slick slit. You gasp sweetly again. You look back at my pack, they are frozen, caught up in the moment, looks of shock, wonder, awe, and lust on their faces. You again relish in their longing stares, each wishing they had my place, but none of them deserving of my place on top of you.

You look back at me, hips wiggling, pussy lips teasing the head of my cocking, cooing at me and smiling. I lean down , caress your cheek, and kiss you gently. Then ram my full cock deep inside your quivering slit. You let out a long lust filled scream. You feel the pressure inside you explode outward. Your body shakes violently. Your muscles tighten. Your legs tightly wrap around my waist, holding me inside you. Your pussy clamps down tightly on my cock. Your brain feels light, and your senses dull, like you're in a fog.

After what seems like half a day, the fog begins to lift, and you come back to your senses. Your legs are still wrapped tightly around me, so you relax them a bit, allowing me to move. You look up at me, smiling down at you. I'm not entirely sure what just happened to you, but I sense it's something you enjoyed, as well as enjoying how it felt on my end.

You look back at my pack: all of them with their eyes glued to you, all of them furiously moving their hands up and down their members. You smile at the dumb beasts, scavenging for visual scraps while their Alpha, your man, devours what is rightfully his.

You look back at me, smile, and lean up to kiss me like I did you a moment ago. As you lean back to rest on the sand again, I begin to move my hips, slowly sliding my cock all the way in and almost all the way out of your pussy. You begin to moan again, a sound I've learned means you're enjoying yourself, and a sound I've learned to love to hear. It makes my member harder, fuels my lust hotter. You run your hands over my skin, squeezing at whatever muscles you're able to reach. I begin to move faster, wanting to increase this pleasure we're both feeling. Your moans come stronger and more frequent, fueling me to go faster and harder. Your pussy is squeezing on my cock again. I've never felt anything as pleasant at this before. I am now ramming into you, as hard and fast as I can. You're screaming again, lost in pleasure, at your man taking you, making you his. This strong man claiming you in front of his pack, marking you as his territory. Suddenly, a picture forms in your head... an idea...

You punch me in the side of the head. The sudden pain as well as the unexpected force behind it forces me off you, rolling to the side and onto my back. You roll on top of me, impaling yourself onto my huge member. I'm shock at this sudden action and think it's an act of defiance, but before I can act against you, you've leaned forward, nestling your head into my neck, whimpering softly, submissively into my ear. A new sound, but still one that sets my heart ablaze. You softly kiss my lips, and I decide to give you a little bit to see what your intentions are.

You slowly begin to raise and lower yourself on my throbbing cock. You trail kisses along my neck, trying to make sure I understand that this is not an act of defiance, but just another way to submit to me. This new sensation feels even better than the last. I laugh a little bit and moan, showing that I approve of your new submission to me. I look up at you and realize that like this, I can really admire your body. The visual of you riding on top of me, the way your breasts jiggle, your hands grasping at me and yourself, moaning and gasping in pleasure greatly excites me. The pressure inside you is building again, getting stronger and stronger. I can feel a pressure building inside of me, too, aching to get out.

I take one hand and grip your hip tightly, taking control of the rhythm, of how high you bounce on top of me. With the other, I manage to reach your head, run it through your hair, then grip your hair tightly at the roots, pulling your head back as I simultaneously force you up and down on my cock and fuck up into you.

You tilt your head slightly and glance at my pack. They are out of control. Jerking themselves as fast as they can, groaning and grunting loudly, fidgeting, unable to sit still, all of them with their inferior eyes glued to you, wishing they were stronger, more worthy, to take my place and claim you for their own. You smile to yourself, then turn your attention back to me.

You are now screaming at the top of your lungs. My grunts, moans, and sighs have now evolved into cries of ecstasy. I release your hair, and you lower your head, looking directly into my eyes. At the same moment, our pressures explode, and we orgasm. I shoot spurt after spurt of hot, sticky juice up into your slit, as your own juices run heavily down my cock, covering my balls. You faintly hear the sound of my pack members screaming, not realizing at the time that each and every one of them just also had their own orgasm.

After a few moments, you collapse on top of me, suddenly very tired. You enjoy the warmth of my body, the feel of my sweaty skin against your own sweaty skin. One of my hands wraps up around your back, pulling you close to me, as the other reaches down and finds a resting place on your sweet ass, groping it from time to time, enjoying the feel of it in my hand, which in turn pulls a sleepy smile from you each time, accompanied by a whimsical coo.

I turn my head to one of my pack members and grunt aggressively at him, which he's learned to mean, "Stand guard". I then turn back to you, turn your face toward mine, kiss you for a long, sensual moment, then rest my head against the sand. You nestle you head into my neck and coo again. We both drift off into sleep, knowing that both of our lives have just changed for the better.

12