All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 00: Prologue'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jryder007Jryder007about 8 years ago
Incredible series!

I stubled upon your work a few weeks ago and finished all your stories over the weekend. I was starting to think you stopped writing (due to the posting dates), but I'm glad your back!

The story development and intertwining between past, present and future were done perfectly seting up this whole story. Looking forward to seeing that "darker and less whimsical" 2 months leading to Rachel & Rebecca ________ (no spoilers) and possibly the post gratuation summer and college mischief.

I hope you have some rougher sex blowjob scenes planned as you stated that Rachel has no objection to in past chapters.

I've added you to my favorite writters. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Nice to see that you're back writing! I've been checking in from time to time hoping for an update even though the main story was finished. Only disappointed that this one was a bit short! I still loved it!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the notes!

I apologize for the delay between writings; life and simply creating the tales got in the way.

I'm glad you are enjoying following along. The chapters will certainly be longer going forward and I hope the background provided is both informative and rewarding.

"Prom" was my first attempt at writing of any type so it is my hope that "Preludes" is smoother overall and that it flows better. Crafting tales that dip between past and future is an exciting challenge and I appreciate your patience in bearing with my attention deficit disorder,. :)

More coming soon! Enjoy!

~TRC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Apologies Necessary

Your readers are just happy to see you back!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Judging from the comments, this has been here for at least 5 years ago. I just now stumbled upon it because it was linked with something else that I was following. It might turn out to be something I'm going to enjoy. 4/5 for this installment. I'll read the prom series after I finish this. In spite of hitting spoilers, I tend to get more enjoyment from reading stories in chronological order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES