All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 04: Dead Battery'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Somebody new

Austin is great and all but....

Love the stories! Great writing otherwise!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 8 years agoAuthor
I hear you!

That's very fair and I kinda knew this was coming. But I needed this chapter for the next.

Don't worry though. Austin and his pretty ride are done for a while...

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not for me

I tried to wrestle through 4 chapters, but the guys attitudes towards Rachel disturbs me. It does not get any better, so I wonder where the ratings come from.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment.

I guess it's possible that you won't be back to read this response, but I wanted to offer a few thoughts anyway:

1. It might not change your mind, but if you only read four chapters (and you're commenting on Chapter 4 of Preludes) then it sounds like you may have skipped the Prom series. I think/hope you might have enjoyed what you read more had you had the necessary backstory.

2. I hope you don't take the themes or motivations of certain characters to be a reflection on how I personally regard men or women. The story you read is about someone going through a very dark period in her life. She is treated ways (and allows herself to be treated ways) that certainly aren't very positive. She is a flawed character (surrounded by other flawed characters) and their interactions hopefully reflect that.

Anyway, I'm far from a seasoned writer in any field (certainly including this unexpected little jaunt into erotica I've found myself in) but I get that not everything is for everyone. I'm still sorry that you did not enjoy but I do appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Thanks for reading!

~TRC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES