All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You re a master. This is no common story.

Keep it going, too much quality for it to stop anywhere shorter than the very end.

Tons of possibilities too. I mean everyone is already pushing for a teacher thing, but the main character is so well defined and chiseled out that it would be a pity not putting her through all the possible implications: more girl girl intercourse, private lessons to younger boy, some tits-obsessed cousin, some kid's lucky father etc etc..

Gr8 work! U re appriciated

ballznall60ballznall60almost 8 years ago
Memorable

TRC's skillful narrative continues to be one of the best examples of Literotica's genre.The author, whom I suspect is female but not identified as such in the bio, nows of which she writes. Looking forward to the summation in the next chapter.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you both for your comments

I very much appreciate the kind words and it really does mean a lot every time I learn that someone is enjoying the story. A few chapters left in this one so I hope it continues to impress.

Enjoy your day(s)!

~TRC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES