All Comments on 'Prepare to Suffer'

by ThomasMcKay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
disappoointing

2 stars was probably too high

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
I gave ..............

I gave it a "1" and hated going that far into my bag of votes.! Where do we get such writers that go from one Cat. to another or worse.? Give it up and read the funnies.!

Waste of time for sure.!*****

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Meh

Not a terrible story, but probably should have gone in nonconsent. The torture aspect was a little over the top for me, with the hitting and naked tickling. Honestly could see cousins of mine helping do this to me, if I had clothes on. Really don't ever think they would help in a scheme like this naked. Thanks for sharing.

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
A Good Start

So far, so good. More please!

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Not A Pleasant Read

But maybe that's the point. Sadomasochism, rape and torture, even pseudo rape and torture isn't my thing. From the 12 readers that so far liked this, there's obviously no shortage of takers for this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Word usage

I got the impression that you were trying to impress the reader with your vocabulary. However, your misuse of adjectives made the story awkward at best. It was riddled with awkward word combinations. Some examples (not from your story but ones that mimic yours): "Her barely quivering elbows revealed the depth of her insincerity. My exaggerated posturing quickly resulted in an uncontrollable flood of temerity" and so on.

However, you should take solace in the knowledge that the story itself was stupid and boring.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Very different but an interesting story. I think her brother needs to use sex in many ways to get his sister under his control. He should play with her body; licking, sucking her nipples and kissing plus eating her pussy. Then ask if she wants to be shown how much better he can screw her than her boyfriend. Maybe, she'll become his sex partner in a good way and then they can try new things. She has been admiring his body for years and been masturbating because of it. Now it's his turn ! Can't wait for another chapter !

dreamwooddreamwoodover 6 years ago
Well I really liked it

I've read this a couple times now and think its great for a story of this length. With a title like "Prepare to Suffer" it shouldn't be a surprise there is some tormenting in it. But its hot and sex remains a focus that I wouldn't call it a torture story as some other commenters thought. In particular I liked the dialog and the description of Naomi's teasing and her body. I wish I had more to read from this author.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Loved it!

It was a great story with a very happy ending. Oh, that was me and my happy ending. Now you know what my reactions and responses were to this exceptionally detailed experience.

Veryticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

this guy was a real wimp!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

he needs to get even with more than one person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous