Prepare to Suffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behavior, however, was an obvious difference. She was enthusiastic, gregarious, and manipulative, whereas I imitated my parents in being mellow, reserved, and forthright. Naomi cracked the family mold. Then again, her originality could also be coincidental – a mistake of the cookie-cutter.

My thinking gridlocked. This was either a convenient truth or a desperate ruse.

"Prove it," I said.

"Prove what? That I'm not a slut?"

"No, you're slutty beyond dispute."

Thump!

Naomi's fist hammered my scalp, driving me into the pillow. A headache followed.

"I warned you!" Her rage was palpable.

"You did," I said, battling dizziness, "And I said it anyway."

"Why?" my sister growled, "Do you really want your dick spanked?"

"No, I want it sucked."

Her anger turned to surprise, and then to playfulness. I flashed her a wink.

"Oooh, that's naughty."

"I'm horny."

"Are you sure you want to fuck your sister?"

"No, I want my adopted sister to fuck me."

"Really?"

"Your violence proved it."

Naomi licked her lips. She gave me a slobbery peck.

"Prepare to suffer."

I watched in amazement as my sister stood. Her legs spread and her feet tiptoed, creating two craters in the mattress. Her girdled waist pushed forward to support her arching back. Her belly compressed and her breasts hung like ornaments. Her shoulders lifted, exposing bald skin beneath. Her arms straightened and her fingertips reached the ceiling. She looked like a feminized Colossus of Rhodes. I was enraptured by her height.

"Wow."

She lowered her arms and placed both hands on her hips. Her black panties were upheld by strings, which were tied into bows at her sides.

"Do you want to see?"

"Please!"

She plucked the bows loose, and her thong fell like a magician's curtain. I strained my neck for a closer look.

Her crescent lips were moist, like a flower after morning dew. Her clitoris was round and rosy. Her crotch was devoid of pubic hair. Her pussy was an oasis in a desert. It was not a mirage.

Naomi smirked at my gawked fixation. She knelt and scrunched her panties into a ball.

"Open wide," my sister said.

"Ahhhhhh," I said, as if she were a doctor.

Soft fabric poked my tongue. I chomped and drew her thong inside. I tasted her fluid. It was bitter, like brewed tea, but I savored it regardless. I wanted her panties to dissolve like cotton candy.

Naomi turned around, offering me a magnificent view of her backside. Her cheeks were fat and sleek. Her asshole was hairless. Her pussy was a wet cocoon. Her legs were endless and elegant. Her feet stretched so that tendons ridged her arches.

I shuddered as she scooped my testicles and kneaded them. Her nose tickled my unkempt locks of hair. The foreplay consumed my senses. I waited for her to eat my cock, but she toyed with it for several minutes. The grueling suspense ended when I felt her nibble the tip of my penis.

"Oooh," I said, closing my eyes.

She smooched my unsheathed head. I heard her kisses louden as my cock dampened. She released her tongue and licked my shaft. I felt her saliva trail from every angle. She spat on my forehead and swirled around it. My dick glistened like a popsicle.

"Ooohhh!"

Naomi puckered her lips and plunged. I passed her teeth and slid along her palate. She withdrew and pushed harder. I glided across her tongue. Her head bobbed faster and deeper. Soon, I was in her throat.

My sister retched when I hit her uvula. She shook as her stomach contracted. Her eyes became teary and bloodshot. I feared she would lose her dinner. But she continued to throttle my cock.

Guuurrrck! Naomi swallowed me. I flew to the back of her throat, where I felt the scars from her tonsillectomy. She held me in warm, watery bliss for a whole minute. Her head swooshed, intensifying my pleasure. The world faded into obscurity as I approached climax.

"Ooooohhhhh!"

I slipped from her grip as she rose and gasped for air. The intense suction dissipated. I felt my imminent climax fade away. Had she denied me on purpose? The very thought infuriated me.

"Gawwwd!"

Naomi flicked my head and I yelped in pain.

"Don't be greedy, or I'll shove a ruler down your throat."

I hushed and focused on being grateful. Few men have been slurped by their sister, and I couldn't believe my luck. Only God knew how many more boasts would come from this affair.

I was taken again into my sister's abyss. She rocked my girth for almost two minutes. Her gurgling launched me to unknown heights of ecstasy. She didn't pause to breathe, and I worried of suffocating her. If Naomi died on my cock, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or grieve. I wasn't given a chance to find out.

My pleasure peaked and semen coursed through my groin.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!"

I ejaculated for six seconds, pumping three shots. She guzzled my milk and surfaced for air.

"Guhhh! Huh! Huh!"

She trembled as oxygen channeled into her starved lungs. Two fingers pinched the base of my cock and squeezed the lingering semen out of my shaft. She lapped what came.

"Mmm, salty – like buttered popcorn."

I pretended to vomit.

Naomi turned and faced me, sitting on her knees. She stuck out her tongue. It was clean, and not webbed with fluid like I had hoped. Still, I was pleased with what had transpired.

I spewed her flavorless panties from my mouth. They landed on my chest and were soaked with saliva. Her taste weakened. I desired something to replenish it. I considered trying her bra, but I figured it would be dry and unfulfilling. It needed to be juicier. What better source than the wellspring?

Mttthhha! Mttthhha! I smacked my lips. Naomi shot me a quizzical look. I continued to smack, coaxing her closer like a wary cat. Her brow wrinkled with irritation, but her eyes betrayed curiosity. She crawled forward until she hovered above my clavicle. Her vagina was a trickling fountain.

My tongue flickered, spitting on her labia. My sister's eyes widened in recognition. She beamed at my luring of her. Perhaps I was a decent manipulator.

"Clever," Naomi said.

Before I could respond, her thighs enveloped my face.

She grounded her arms above my head and leaned on them. Saffron hair fell on either side of her torso. Her breasts fell like chandeliers. I was trapped in a dark, humid space pierced by few rays of light. It was a wet and wonderful world.

I probed the surrounding flesh and located her pussy. I jammed my tongue inside and felt her vulva separate. My tip fluttered in her canal, sending water down my throat.

"Uhhh!"

Naomi's moaning was soft and shallow.

I latched my lips onto hers and rubbed them. I swirled around her pussy like it was an ice-cream cone. I sucked like an infant on her first nipple. I flagellated her pleasure sensor. She was a ripe kiwi, and I devoured her pulp.

"Uuuhhhhh!"

I dined on her fruit for fifteen minutes. She never sated my appetite, for it doubled with each lick. Her convulsing and howling were nuisances. I ignored her name-calling. I wanted to concentrate on tasting her, but she distracted me. I yearned for her to be still and silent.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Aaahhhhh!"

Naomi shuddered as if freezing wind blew through her. She was mindless to the din of her cries. I was terrified someone would hear and barge into the room. Profanities filled my brain. I felt stressed and light-headed. I thought I would faint from the mere possibility of embarrassment. If we were caught in the act, my soul was guaranteed to flee.

I stopped strumming her, and she seized my hair.

"No! Keep going!"

I resumed.

Naomi's voice rose to a shrill, ringing throughout the bloody house. I cringed at her crescendo. Unless the pumpkin pie deafened my family, everyone heard her screams. I pictured the adults surmounting the stairs with battering ram in hand. I pictured the children huddling in a corner, convinced the fire alarm was blaring. I pictured the older children – my cousins – wishing they had never left.

Nothing happened.

I was relieved, but also confused. There should have been something. If not an onslaught of angry adults, then at least a concerned knock or a quieting holler. Why nothing? Unbeknownst to me, whether by chance or miracle, my family had departed for the theater. The house was vacant.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

My sister screamed as she rocketed through a series of orgasms. Her face was ringent. Her arms quaked. Her breasts rumbled. Her legs crushed my sides. Her feet dug into my hips.

I felt her vagina pulsate. Clear fluid gushed into my mouth, and it was delicious. Twenty minutes of licking may have blistered my tongue and broken my jaw, but they were worth her spray. I rinsed my teeth in her fluid, sliding it from cheek to cheek. I swallowed and relished the aftertaste.

Naomi finished and collapsed alongside me. She panted and petted my chest. Her touch tickled, making me squirm and whimper. I reminisced the torture I had endured. I remembered the grudge I held against her. No amount of pleasure would avert my revenge.

"You performed better than my boyfriend."

"Ethan?" I said, "I thought he was a stud."

"He's got a stub."

"Really?"

"Why do you think I need a vibrator?"

I gave a fake laugh.

"Seriously," Naomi said, "Yours is double the size."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

"It felt like a cucumber."

She made a fellating motion. I ignored her gesture.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I felt your scars."

"Scars?"

"The ones from your surgery."

"Bullshit!"

"Yeah," I scoffed, "Like you didn't feel me in your throat."

There was a brief pause.

"Were they rough – my scars?"

"Asphalt."

"Bastards!" she shouted, standing, "They were supposed to suture them smooth."

I watched her rave around the room, swearing and kicking things over. I knew better than to interrupt her. Besides, she was cute when she vented. Her nudity made it sexy. After a minute of theatrics, she was calm enough to converse.

"Fucking dotards!"

"May I ask you as question?"

My sister turned and glared as if I had pelted her with a snowball.

"What?"

"Can you untie me?"

Silence.

"Please?"

"Fine."

Naomi freed my wrists and ankles, throwing the scarves onto the carpet. She retreated to the closet and scrutinized my movements. It was pointless to act subtle. She had anticipated my vengeance. My only option was to outwit her, and that's what I did.

I rose halfway, massaging the crimson rings around my joints. My oiled body ached from abuse. I felt refreshed, though, like the strength of Samson possessed me. I was thirsty for her pussy. It energized me more than my desire for revenge.

Swinging my legs, I sat on the edge of the bed. She cracked the door closed and peered through the tiny sliver. My gaze infiltrated her eyes.

"Let's be logical."

"No! Get the fuck away from me!"

"You will –"

"Get the fuck out of this room!"

"You will leave –"

"Fuck off or I'll scream!"

"SHUT UP!"

My roar made her jump.

"You will leave the closet and lie on the bed."

My sister laughed, creaking the door wider.

"That's not logical."

"It's very logical."

"No, dumbass. I'll stay in the closet."

"Please do."

Naomi frowned. She had expected dismay, but my smug smile proved otherwise. She studied me, trying to discover my secret. Her face contorted as she frustrated. She was missing the obvious. I gloried in every second of her failure.

"Goddamn it!"

"What's the matter?"

"You! What do you have up your sleeve?"

"Nothing. I'm naked."

"Very funny," she sneered, "You know what I meant."

"Do I?"

"Don't be a smartass."

"I thought I was a dumbass."

"You're both."

I stepped toward her. She slammed the door shut and locked the knob.

"If you come out, I'll tell you my secret."

"No."

"It's time."

Naomi weighed my statement.

"You're going to siege me?"

"Until the family returns."

"They're downstairs."

"No, dumbass," I said, mimicking her, "They're gone."

"Bullshit!"

"You're not very observant. Listen."

She listened and cursed.

"Where did they go?"

"Beats me."

"I'll wait in here."

"Please do. I'll dump your clothes in the meantime."

"Don't you dare!"

I collected her clothes, opened a window, and chucked them.

"Done."

"Fuuuuuck!"

I grinned as she whined.

"Fuck you! I'm still staying in the closet."

"Please do."

"Stop saying that!"

"What?"

"Please do."

"I mean it."

"And what do you mean!?"

"I want you to delay the inevitable."

"Why?"

"Because for every day you stall, I'll add an hour to your torment."

"Shit!"

"Do you see my logic now?"

"Fuck me."

"I'll make you a deal. Be my unconditional slave for four hours –"

"Jesus Christ!"

"– and my revenge will be satisfied."

"What does 'unconditional' mean?"

"Three things."

"Great."

"Your nudity."

"You trashed my fucking clothes."

"Your cooperation with bondage."

"Uh-huh."

"And your consent to any and all intimate acts."

"Such as?"

"Kissing, licking, tickling –"

"No tickling!"

"I'm making demands, not concessions."

"No oil, please!"

"Oh, there'll be plenty of oil, and brushes too."

Naomi squeaked.

"– and every manner of fucking."

"Anything but anal."

"Fine," I said, "Are you ready?"

"Does it have to be four hours?"

"Yep."

"Why!?"

"Do you want it to be five hours tomorrow?"

"No, I'm ready. Fuck my life."

Naomi ambled through the door and lied on the bed. I gathered the scarves and fastened her to the bedposts. My sister moped on the mattress, but her crisscrossed body was lovely. She was still and silent, except for her waving hands and feet.

I admired how she tantalized me. I ran a finger down her arches and delighted in her raspy laughter. The severity of her ticklishness surprised me. I wondered how she would cope with oil.

I brought the gag, sopping with drool, to her mouth. She shot me a look of defiance. I stroked her arm pits and she shrieked. I prolonged her punishment, though she begged for mercy. Her skin beaded with sweat as I raked her arms and ribs. I fondled her breasts, evoking wispy moans.

When tears lined her eyes, I stopped and gagged her. I secured the blindfold around her head. I mounted her body and whispered three terrible words into her ear.

"Prepare to suffer."

12