Preparing Melissa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

We owe it to every young woman to properly educate (inform) her about her sexuality (at home, at school, through the media, everywhere) and to encourage her to then embrace it and revel in it. And from their late teenage years, at the very latest...with the unambiguous, unmissable message that society is – metaphorically – on the sidelines cheering with her.

It's strange, for example, that final year high school students are taught Advanced Calculus...but rarely given a lesson in Enjoying Sexuality. The latter would be far more useful to them throughout life – and the lessons far more interesting to them!

So we need many, many more 'Mrs J's' who will talk to their daughters and others, and many more 'Melissas' and 'Kirstys' who are willing to listen and then to thoroughly enjoy their lives, enriched from what they have learned, in a lot more natural way.

My immediate hope is that someone will soon write a non-judgemental essay (something very, very much better than my appallingly crude effort; and something that will become 'essential reading' for every young girl) indicating to young women that it is totally acceptable – indeed desirable – that they thoroughly embrace their sexuality...to be able to then enjoy, really enjoy it in every possible way.

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12