Preparing Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think men, having historically been a lot more liberated, are still a lot happier than women about talking about sex, about having sex and about trying to have sex...and it's really full marks to them,' I added – simultaneously feeling that I was, perhaps, preaching just a little too much.

'Now I just want to fetch something else for you, so while I'm out of the room please let your fingers re-visit some of the areas around your body that we've just explored.'

I went to the kitchen and selected a suitably-sized zucchini from the refrigerator crisper, then went to my bedroom and took the tube of KY gel from my top bedside drawer.

'How are you going?' I enquired on my return. 'Any problems or questions so far?'

'No,' she replied. 'But we've done things I would never have dreamed we'd be doing when I came here today. So, thank you so very much, Mrs J.'

'Well, you seem to have enjoyed most of what you've experienced so far,' I replied. 'And in some ways you are probably now better informed than Mel, because there is absolutely no way I could even think of touching my own daughter's body in the way you've allowed me to touch yours this afternoon.'

'And, as you probably know, my recent chat with Mel was about getting prepared to have sex with a man for the first time, so we had better move on to that.'

'Because she is about to finish school and go to university, it's likely she will become sexually active in the not-too-distant future and I want her to totally enjoy that new experience right from the start.'

'And, as you know, what that means is experiencing the sensation of having a guy's stiff penis shooting down, deep down into your vagina.'

Kirsty nodded. So I continued.

'The thing that almost every girl worries about is how much this will hurt, and how much she will bleed during the first few times she is penetrated. So I have suggested to Mel that one way she can ensure any pain is minimised and any bleeding is avoided is to open up her love tunnel in advance. For example, by using something like this zucchini to simulate how that penis will be thrust up into her on that very first occasion.'

'You seem to be fairly relaxed, you seem to be suitably wet down below, so now might be a good opportunity for you to try this,' I suggested. 'It will open you up a little...but you'll still completely retain your virginity.'

'Mmm,' she responded. 'I'm not sure...but I've appreciated everything else you've done for me today...so perhaps we could try it.'

After a little instruction and having applied an assisting-smear of gel to the zucchini, I parted her labia as she eased the zucchini, tentatively, into her hole.

'Push it a little further in...and a little further...and a little more...bring it back just a little...now push it further down again.'

She flinched, and grimaced for a second or two.

'You're doing well,' I assured her. 'Keep pushing it down...right down, right down as far as you can go...now bring it up about half way...and quickly push it right down again...and now slowly bring it out.'

'You've bled just a tiny bit, which is wonderful,' I observed after the zucchini emerged sporting a smear of blood. 'That will certainly make your first experience with a boy a lot, lot more pleasurable for you.'

'So now put it in again and push it right down...and out...and right back in...and take it completely out just a couple more times.'

'That's fabulous. You've done very well and you now deserve a break. But before you get dressed, let me suggest just one last thing.'

'Boys will want to kiss and suck you down there, which you'll find to be extremely pleasurable. But they'll be expecting to kiss and suck your clit and the entrance of your vagina. They certainly won't be wanting to also receive a mouthful of hair, so what I've suggested to Mel is, before she starts letting them play around that area, she shaves all her pubic hair off except for a little Brazilian landing strip which runs basically the width of my finger from here to here.'

And I ran my middle finger gently up from her clit, over her mound, to the far line of her pubic hair.

'But if you do decide to shave and trim down there, please be extremely careful,' I added. 'We wouldn't want you nicking or scalping your wonderful clit - ending up having greatly diminished feeling down there for the rest of your life.'

I then moved up the side of the bed saying 'you've been a fabulous student and deserve an A+,' as I lightly kissed her on the forehead.

'Thanks Mrs J,' she said. 'I can't wait to now see what homework you've set,' she added cheekily.

I picked up the zucchini, gave it a wipe on the end of the towel, and handed it to her. 'Have fun with Daniel!' I suggested.

'I'll leave you to towel off, visit the bathroom if necessary, and then jump back into your school uniform while I put the kettle on...and then we can talk about something else that Mel and I discussed.'

Kirsty soon appeared in the kitchen and accepted a cup of coffee. I proceeded to explain the benefits of being on the Pill from the time she became sexually active, and suggested she consider getting a script to start stockpiling a small quantity in readiness for that day.

I didn't volunteer to accompany her to the doctor's...but regretted I wouldn't see his reaction when he discovered her super-sized clitoris...which, undoubtedly, would impel him to undertake further intimate examination and, perhaps, would culminate with an almost-imperceptible squeeze of her clitoris - a silent salute to this young lady's luck in having an unusually-enhanced star of the show.

I also guessed that next morning Kirsty's crotch would need a good sudsing when she showered - following a night when her clit would undoubtedly have received considerably more attention than ever before.

'Good luck, girl,' I thought.

* * * * *

A few weeks later Mel told me that Kirsty had asked her to thank me very much for our little chat. She added that she got the impression that Kirsty had learned an enormous amount from me.

And some time after that, Mel again thanked me. Her first experience, which she had decided would be the appropriate celebration of finishing school and starting university, was, she declared, 'simply wonderful.' I embraced her, telling her I was happy for her and that she could look forward to just one further advice session from her mother before we inevitably started talking babies and childbirth – and that would be after she had played the field for a bit and then settled down with a regular partner. I'd give her some suggestions at that time about how to lift her regular sexual enjoyment a notch or two...and perhaps a lot, lot more.

12