All Comments on 'Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 02'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
yes yes

i loved it so hot, i want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy story

that was incredible I hope you don't take 2 years to bring out the next chapter I'd love to read more...it has alot of potential!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Want More

You ask for a female response, here's one. I think this is a great story. You are giving us a dream cock that we get to enjoy thru the women in Chris's life. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well the ladies beat me to it!

I was going to add my comments - great story - great writing, but the previous comments say it better. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Every 2 years

You probably have more stories in you that are waiting to come out.

Try adding in all the other women mentioned at the end of your first story. Of course the Doctor will be unable to pronounce him well and they will probably work out a schedule that allows all they can handle at his expense till they drain him dry.

Maybe he will be unable to cum and they will all have to undress and do stimulating things with him and each other to bring him off.

MaqAttaqMaqAttaqover 13 years ago
We need more, just not every 2 years

Great stories (Parts 1 and 2)... just don't wait 2 years... we grow impatient and forget!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Deanna may want more than Carol is willing to allow her to have

There may be a little bit of a struggle on who gets to fuck him the most, between Deanna and Carol.

I hope Carol gets all the young hard cock that she can handle and then let her sister Deanna have whatever is left over after she gets her fill.

Perhaps mom will get more than she really wants, and wind up with her belly full of his baby.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aunt Deana has some at home

Aunt Deana should discover she has young cock at home .maybe she has her own 19 year old son.She discover big cocks run in the family.....

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Still going well!

Another 5***** piece. May not comment for the rest, but I sure will vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Still loving the story but for the fact that it's only one page long, could have had a second page to it and there were a couple of typos in it which I happen to do often so don't take it to hard, so other thjan that thanks for a good story.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 9 years ago
another comment from the ladies

I agree with the others. A great story. A little short this time but still fun and exciting. I like that his huge cock is the point of the story and not just Hi, im 18 and a 4 foot dick" like its no big deal. The oddity of it makes it more believable (if only slightly). I had fun and definitely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the subtitle of this great story says it all

Chris's mother does indeed give him the "ultimate gift." It's the hairy hole between her thighs the boy came out of. Lots and lots of sons can only whack off dreaming about that hole. Boys call it by many different names. "My mother's vagina," "my mother's mommy-hole," "my dear mom's sweet slit," "mom's cute cunny," "my mom's fat gash," "my mother's delectable snatch," "my own mother's twat," "the twat I came out of," "the natural home for her boy's big fat cock," "the hole I blow my balls into every time I feel like it," and "the warm wet hole where her kid's semen just fucking belongs" are a few of the affectionate names boys have for it. The most common is, simply, "my own mother's cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This story is just getting better by the page I can't stop reading this story ilove it I hope you will write more like it score of 95love you're storyline here. By DC.Stall hand.7

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

It is a shame Carol can not/does not accept her son as a mature sexual himan being. Deanna does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous