All Comments on 'Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 04'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Poor Doctor

How is the poor doctor going to fix his problem. I wait with bated breath to find out. Keep writing I am dying to know if his problem can be solved.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Clever

You continue to keep this story exciting. With every new woman that see Chris's cock, we know a new adventure starts. You keep it interesting with the group of people you have involved, Not just the family, but the "Penis" doctor and now a sex therapist. I can't wait to see "who" happens after Dr Watkins. I'm impatiently awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story!

I don't know how you juggle keeping all of these stories going at the same time, but they're all great and I hope you're able to continue sharing them with all of your readers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really hot

It would be cool if the stud knocked up all of those women.

Mom, Aunt Deanna, Grandma and the aunt's friend, all pregnant with twins would be the turn on of all times.

A great imaginative story and fun to read. Thanks

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
WOW

That was totally amazing keep up

the good work! Can't wait for Chapter

5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work

Can't wait for Holly to come into the picture again. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
easy to write about a great story

great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i needs

moar

hieratichieraticover 13 years ago
KEEP GOING

I hope the next chapter is soon, I hope ALL of these women join his little harem and all wind up pregant. I am also hopeing Nusre Holly makes a grand entrance, Thanks for the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Teasing Holly

Great story line, which has been very well thought out and written.

Genius twist with his need to cum so often, as can keep the action thick and fast, with no chance of things getting boring. I think with Holly it would be nice for things to be a little different. After all his family are helping out. It would be interesting to get Holly to work hard for her her chance to play with that monster cock. He should work her into a frenzy until she's ripe for the picking, and willing to do just about anything. Then with an added bonus how about he take her in her own living room. And just as things are heating up, a sexy little room mate walks in to catch them. She can join in for a free ride. Then on any future visits there could be a competition between the two of them. Whoever is willing to be the dirty kinkyist and most depraved harlett, has the pussy who gets the cream!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
100% plus perfect

awesome story. please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
older sister returns from College

it would be great if he is left alone with his older sister .she does not know anything..but she has her own problems her and her boyfriend broke up.And shes horney as hell.then he has problems and sister sucks then fucks her brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

this story is great i would like know how things turn out please keep going on with story please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Good story line, just waiting for u to add the other women to it.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

I've read the whole story so far and I've enjoyed it very much. It's a great erotic story.5***** toby9790.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Too short

I really like your story but I think it's too short. First it needs more chapter and second you should write longer chapter.

It's great he has sex with every woman he meets but he just fucks them so easily. They are his mom, aunt and grandmother but they act like brainless slut. If it's just one, OK, but with all of them it's kind of boring. They should have succomb little by little and feel remorse after the sex. Incest is fun because it's taboo but you make it sounds casual.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
more please

You have teased us with the mention of other women in this story, it will be a tragic disappointment if you do not continue this story. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please!

Please please please make more! There's rarely a story I actually bookmark and risk my wife's anti porn lectures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GIVE US MORE!

I agree these are some of the best stories I've read so far. It's time to write some more. please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

just 1 critic wasnt his appointment for 11 not 3 otherwise fuck all them and get back to the damn story already its been long enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story?

very interesting but what about the nurse and prof, we need more story to see how they fit in, does Chris call the nurse and set something up? Does the prof submit to her basic feelings? Please write more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A good story...

I have no criticisms. The sex scenes were good, I would have appreciated them being drawn out longer and more detail given but that's just me. I have read them once before. Looking forward for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's the Punchline?

I love the story so far, it is very entertaining, but it is beginning to sound like a very long-winded, convoluted joke that will end up with a real groaner of a punchline - he is hitting himself in the nuts when he jerks off, he needs to trim his fingernails, or something else along those lines. Hopefully, it will be worth the time spent reading the story.

love2love2almost 11 years ago
Getting good

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nah

Too sentimental, too obvious and unprofessional. He's 18 yet he cries at everything even during sex!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Still loving the story and much better on the two pages, I was really getting into it and don't worry about the crap that "Nah" wrote he's or she's jealous that he/she didn't write it. I gave you five stars for that's all I could vote for if there were any more aviable I'd give you them, so thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When.....

When are you going to write the other charters ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Yes, this is quite entertaining.

He should fuck the visiting doc. while they are taking GM home, of course. I would like him to get with his mother again, she is being left out. This is my second read, I don't know if I commented earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter - please

dont leave the story hanging in the fantasy air, please. Let us know how he fucks and sucks his way to a good and healthy life.. Love your simple but effective writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question!

Why do all of these guys fucking their sisters and moms have to have a monster cock? What is wrong with an average sized cock or even a short fat one? This is like the 10th monster cock story I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Plzzz continue this series plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Additional chapters

Does Chris have sex with dr. Watkin , Holley the receptionist , his aunt Heather ? Does he become a father to children born to Denna , his Grandmother and his Mother ? All the women in your story seem to really want to have Chris as a sexual partner .

His Mother may want to have Chris all to herself and live as husband and wife , maybe even a total family unit with children .

I am looking forward yo additional chapters .

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
AWESOME

Please continue, more chapters.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damm

HI YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS SERIES IT'S GREAT AND YOU'VE LEFT PEOPLE HANGING.

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
Continue please

I agree with others!!! This is a great series and needs more followinghis journey with his treatment. Lucky bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next part

Please add chatter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

It has been almost eight years ,are you still writing? This is a great story and your readers don't deserve to be left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
KEEP GOIN!!!

Plz, I luv your story!!! Plz Keeep goin with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW! I am so fucking hard from reading this that I am going to go see a shemale friend of mine who likes to fuck me in front of her mother, seriously. It gets her mother so horny that Jacuie and I then start fucking her simultaneously; me in her ass while Jacquie fucks her with the huge cock she's got. (10 inches and really thick at the base) I love the way she stretches my mouth and my boy 'pussy' with it. She can cum numerous times, and sometimes I leave her place with cum running out of my 'pussy' and down my legs. I always cum back for more, I just wish there were more girls like her around her.

Where is this story going next. My cock will be HARDly waiting for it.

dale oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely fantastical. I love the obvious exaggeration. This is fantasy at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add on to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please add more chapters to this

Brandon11Brandon114 months ago
PFP

I would love to see this series continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it want more

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is an interesting story; however, there is no expressed love involved. As a romantic, I need emotional and psychological love in a story as well as sex. 5 star series,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous