Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
866 Followers

They knocked on the door of Deanna's office and went inside. Immediately Chris noticed the beautiful lady sitting behind his aunt's desk. She had long blonde hair and while Chris could not make out her figure too well because she was wearing a lab coat, he was sure she had a very nice set of tits. He thought she must be the professor Deanna told them about.

Deanna gave her mother a hug and began to introduce her professor to Felicia and Chris. "Mom, Chris, I would like for you to meet Dr. Georgia Witkin. She was my favorite professor in college. She has generously agreed to help me with Chris's case."

"Well, maybe she can explain to me what is wrong with Chris because he has been kind of vague. It must be pretty serious for you to have your professor come and help you with his diagnosis." Felicia said.

Before Deanna could try to explain, her mother cut her off and angrily asked her. "Why in the hell didn't you are Carol call me and let me know there was something wrong with my only grandson?!"

Felicia loved toying with her daughter, she knew yesterday was the first time Chris told his mother about his problem. Still, she liked for her daughter's to know she was the one in charge.

Deanna hated it when her mother acted like this. She was about to tell her mother off when Dr. Witkin stood up and told both of the women calm down. She reminded them both they were here to help Chris.

While Felicia and Deanna were having their stare down of one another, Chris sat back quietly and watched. His cock was growing painfully hard again so he blurted out! "Cool it the two of you! I'm starting to hurt again!"

Dr. Witkin told him. "Come here young man. Take your pants off and show me exactly where you feel the pain."

He walked over to Dr. Witkin and stood in front of her nervously. She sensed his apprehension so she smiled at him and said. "Just think of me as part of your family. You can call me Georgia. Trust me; I will make everything as painless as humanly possible."

Chris stood there as if he was in a trance. He watched as the beautiful doctor unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free from its confines. She inspected his mammoth cock with great precision, being careful to see if there were any abnormalities other than its tremendous size.

After making sure there were no abnormalities, she had Chris show her where the intense pain he was experiencing came from. After he pointed to an area on the underside of his blood engorged shaft, Dr. Witkin continued stroking his cock and looked towards Deanna and told her. "After examining his penis and going over the lab reports I think your diagnosis of his condition is absolutely correct. He has an extremely bad case of Myflogincositstopcumn. His case is very different from most of the other cases I've come across. The one thing I don't understand is why his pain seems to mainly happen when he tries to masturbate on his own. I really don't think the large size of his penis has anything to do with his affliction."

While Deanna and Georgia talked about the best way to cure Chris's ailment, Felicia watched while the beautiful Dr. Witkin continue to stroke her grandson's giant cock. Her heart began beating fast and she could feel herself becoming wet between her legs. Her panties quickly becoming soaking wet. Finally, she could take no more and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Chris loved the way Georgia was stroking his cock. While he focused on the pleasure he was receiving from her hands, he paid no attention to what the two doctors were talking about.

Dr. Witkin was explaining to Deanna, she thought they needed to consult with a friend of hers who was a sex therapist. She wasn't sure but she was beginning to think after looking at all of the lab results and examining his penis, the pain he was experiencing could be psychosomatic.

While Georgia continued manipulating Chris's cock with her hands, he began thrusting his hips forward to meet the strokes of the beautiful doctor's hands. He really liked how she would grip his cock hard on one stroke and then loosen her grip up on the next stroke.

While the two doctors were talking, Felicia entered the bathroom, took her sopping wet panties off and tried to calm down. After a few minutes and some deep breathing exercises, she finally felt she was composed enough to go back to Deanna's office.

When she entered her daughter's office and saw her grandson sawing his massive cock back and forth into Dr. Witkin's expert hands, she could feel her juices flowing down her legs. She was thinking about leaving again, but before she had a chance, Dr. Witkin asked her to help her stroke her grandson's cock.

"I know my request is a little strange and if it will make you feel too uncomfortable I will understand. Deanna and I won't take long; we just need to consult with another colleague of ours. I really think she can help us with Chris's condition." Dr. Witkin explained to Felicia.

Felicia feared if she grabbed ahold of her grandson's huge cock, it would be only a matter of minutes before she lost control and impaled herself onto it. Deanna could see the dread on her mother's face and told her. "It's not really a big deal mom; we will only be a few minutes. I promise you we will be back very shortly. If it will make you feel better, I have a box of rubber gloves in the top drawer of my desk and I will get you a tube of lubricant."

Chris started to speak but he saw his grandmother give him a look to keep his mouth shut. She knew he was going to tell them about what had transpired between them earlier in the day and she wasn't ready for anybody else to find out about it, at least not yet.

Opening the top drawer of Deanna's desk, she retrieved a couple of rubber gloves and put them on. After Deanna gave her the tube of lube she squirted some of it onto her hands and took over for Dr. Witkin.

Dr. Witkin and Deanna left to make their phone call. Once they were in the hallway Dr. Witkin told Deanna. "I thought you were exaggerating about the size of your nephew's cock. I think it might be the biggest cock I have ever seen. It felt so powerful in my hands."

"If you thought it felt powerful in your hands, just wait until you feel it inside of you. It will touch you in places you never imagined. I thought he was going to split me in two with it last night when we were fucking. My pussy is still sore!" Deanna exclaimed while she rubbed her pussy.

Dr. Witkin began to gasp while Deanna told her about her experience with Chris the night before. When Deanna finally finished her story, the two of them went to the front desk of her office and Dr. Witkin made a phone call to her good friend Dr. Susan Bloch.

Dr. Susan Bloch was a known sex therapist. She had her own radio show and while her techniques were sometimes quite unconventional, they usually worked. As a matter of fact she was on the air doing her radio show when her dear friend called.

Dr. Bloch's assistant assured Dr. Witkin she would have Dr. Bloch call her when she finished with her show. Knowing they would have to wait for Dr. Bloch to call back, Deanna and Dr. Witkin decided they would wait on her call in Deanna's office. The two doctors didn't know it yet, they were in for a big surprise when they returned.

Felicia did her best to control her urges after her daughter and Dr. Witkin left the room. They had only been gone a few minutes before she realized she was fighting a losing battle. She couldn't seem to help herself; the more she stroked her grandson's cock, the stronger her urges became.

She wasn't the only one out of control. Chris was becoming insane with lust. Without even thinking, he grabbed Felicia and ripped his mother's dress from her luscious body and laid her across Deanna's desk. The lusty grandmother squealed in delight when her horny grandson climbed on top of her and began to fuck her mammoth tits.

She squeezed and pulled on her tits while Chris sawed his mammoth cock between them. With each upward thrust toward her mouth she would suck and nibble on the dark purple head of his blood engorged cock.

Felicia loved the feeling of a hard cock between her tits. She always had, having the hard cock between her tits belong to her only grandson made her even more excited. She was rapidly becoming her grandson's personal fuck toy and that was alright with her.

With each thrust of his cock between his grandmother's mountainous tits, Chris was drawing closer to orgasm. Every time she sucked and nibbled on the head of his dick, he would moan out in pleasure. It would only be a few more strokes before he would cum all over Felicia's face.

Suddenly his ass muscles clenched tight and with one final upward thrust towards his grandmother's mouth, his cock erupted and he screamed! "Ugh, ugh, here it comes!"

"That's it honey, give it to me! Give your dirty fuck slut what she wants!" Felicia growled!

Chris's cock began to spew his milky white cum all over his grandmother's face when, to their surprise, the door to Deanna's Office opened and Deanna and Dr. Witkin came inside.

Felicia practically threw Chris off of her and grabbed her ripped dress and tried to cover herself up. Before she could try and explain, Deanna broke out laughing while looking at her colleague and said. "I guess that's one way to get a sperm sample."

Felicia was absolutely distraught. She had been caught with her grandson's cock between her humongous tits and her daughter is making a joke about it. How would she be able to face the rest of her family after an episode like this?

Dr. Witkin noticed the distressed look on the beautiful grandmother's face. She went and helped the distraught grandmother to a chair. After Felicia sat down, Dr. Witkin tried comforting her. She told her. "It's okay honey, try and calm down, I understand how you feel. I am a professional and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to do what happened to you. It is only natural to want something you're not supposed to have. Your grandson has a magnificent and powerful cock. I am sure you will not be the last person to fall prey to their uninhibited wanton desire when they are close to it. At least you didn't allow him to cum inside of you."

Upon hearing Dr. Witkin's last sentence, Felicia immediately asked her. "What do you mean? What happens if he does cum inside of you?"

"Let me explain it to you the best way I know how. I can't be absolutely positive, but after reviewing the lab results from his first couple of his sperm samples, it is obvious his sperm is extremely fertile. His sperm is at least 10 times more fertile than a normal man's sperm. It is almost a given, if he cums in a woman who is not on birth control, she is more than likely to become pregnant." Dr. Witkin explained to Felicia.

Felicia slumped in her chair and almost passed. Her daughter ran to her side and asked. "What's wrong mom? Are you okay? Talk to me!"

Felicia started explaining to her daughter about everything that happened before her and Chris came to the office. Deanna knew her mother was a minx, but she never dreamed she could be a total slut.

Seeing the stunned look on her daughter's face really irritated Felicia so she decided to go on the offense and barked! "Don't you dare give me some all high and mighty look?! What about your Hippocratic oath? You are a doctor, yet you had no problem fucking your nephew last night!"

While the women were debating the morality of what each of them had done, Chris was sitting in his aunt's chair behind her desk devising a plan to get him more sex. He began stroking his cock while they were not looking. Once his cock was fully hard, he screamed out as if he was in pain and started rolling on the floor.

Dr. Witkin was the first of the women to reach him. She asked him if the pain was coming from the same place he had showed her earlier. Once again, Chris showed her the exact same place on the underside of his hard cock he had shown her earlier.

She examined the area and still found no abnormalities. While she continued stroking Chris's cock, Dr. Witkin looked over her shoulder at Deanna and told her. "Deanna, why don't you take your mother home and I will take care of Chris. Once you get her settled in, come back and we will develop a new plan on how to treat his condition. Seeing how he has already had severe pain twice today, we might have to try using a more drastic form of therapy."

*

I would like to thank everyone who is taking the time to comment on my stories. I take a lot of effort in trying to make them interesting. Please take the time to let me know how you feel. It's important to know if you enjoy them.

bamadude55
bamadude55
866 Followers
12