Preserve Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, stepping back.

"What the fuck is the preserve whore?" Max grunted in confusion, turning onto his back.

"It's what I am," she said.

Red stepped up over Max, who returned the appraising glance. After a shared glance, Red removed his mask.

"You're just as ugly as your friend," Max spat.

Another war cry echoed out; Isabel shuddered again.

The blade on Red's wrist shot out from its sheath, gleaming in the air.

And then it descended, spearing into Max's chest. He grunted out his last breath, body slumping into the dirt.

Red withdrew the blade, and walked past Isabel to Green's body.

"Did he have a family?" she asked suddenly, painfully aware of her limited knowledge of these aliens and their customs.

[Several mates and dozens of sucklings.]

"Is somebody going to tell them what happened?"

[Of course. It will be a great story.]

"A great story? He's dead!"

Red chuffed in amusement. [Yautja are different than humans. We do not denigrate death, especially not one as his.]

"What do you mean?"

[He died hunting. Hunting dangerous quarry, some say the most dangerous. Many Yautja would gladly accept such a death.]

"You aliens are weird."

He chuffed again, a light of amusement in his eyes.

[You are here to be used, not to pass judgement.]

Red began to walk back down into the trees, the dog-like creatures following along.

[Do you want to stay here or leave with me?]

"Why would I leave?"

[I do not know. Perhaps you miss your home world.]

"Not much to miss," she said, shrugging. "Besides, you guys could probably bring me something if I miss it, right?"

He nodded.

"So then I'll stay."

[I was hoping you would. The next group would have been disappointed if you had left. They have heard there is quite the preserve whore here.]

Isabel blushed. They've been talking about me.

"Well, I'd hate to disappoint them," she teased. "When do they get here?"

[They are most likely already here.]

"So I should go back to the sanctum?"

Red shrugged. [You could. But I would prefer you see me off.]

"You're leaving?"

[My hunt is over.]

She wound her arm through his, smiling up at him. "Then I'll see you off."

They strolled through the forest, a strange couple, the human and the Yautja. As they went, she began to ask about his species and their culture, learning fact after fact. It was a welcome education for her, gaining a certain understanding of these aliens that had bent her to their carnal will.

By the time they reached the spaceship, she had discovered much, Red being a willing and thorough teacher.

He stopped at the foot of the ramp leading up to the ship.

[Get on your knees.]

Isabel obeyed, her intellectual curiosity immediately replaced by lust. Shudders ran through her as he unfastened his loincloth. The fabric dropped onto the ground, revealing his rigid prick. She bit her lip, sliding a hand down into her trousers.

Red brandished his length before her, and she leaned forward to suck the first few inches into her mouth. The powerful taste dominated her tongue, making her lap along the veined flesh, feeling it pulse at her breathless attention. Her hand slid almost automatically down, to slip into her trousers, bypassing her panties, finding her mound soaking wet, folds dripping with juices and coated with spent seed. The expanse of thick flesh awaited, so she drove deeper, feeling more pack into her mouth, filling her cheeks, the hard heat so thrilling. Concerned only with pleasing him, she sunk deeper still, shuddering as the tip of the shaft tickled at the back of her throat. Another feverish push, and it slid into her gullet. Red growled, winding her hair around his fist, staring down at her, a lustful intensity in his alien eyes, making her moan in supplication, begging to be used with only her smoky eyes and eager mouth.

The first thrust pierced deep into her throat. Isabel gurgled onto the mass of meat, fingers sliding along her slit, teasing at the entrance.

The second thrust hilted the massive length, heavy balls bumping against her chin, Red uttering a satisfied grunt. Isabel came, groaning whorishly around a throat full of alien prick. Her body was once again being put to good use. The throes of orgasm gripped her, making her choke helplessly around Red's shaft. Copious juices bathed her fingers as her cunt was caught in a series of fierce spasms. Red grunted again at the feeling of her throat convulsing around his thickness.

His hold tightened on her hair. She gazed up at him, eyes wide with arousal, one hand working on her slit, the other gripping at his muscular thigh. He gazed back, mandibles wide open, saliva dripping down to splash on her clothes. A soft hiss spilled from his mouth as he took in the sight of her, helpless and powerless, awaiting and desiring her own degradation.

Please.

The seconds stretched further. Need gripped her; the fat shaft throbbed powerfully in her throat. Isabel mewled, wanting to feel it pumping back and forth, wanting it to conquer her body yet again.

Please.

A cruel smile crossed Red's face as he watched her squirm. Her fingers were again working steadily, but she craved more, the rough treatment and dominant subjugation. She was a craven whore, and they both knew it. Every second that this alien spent not using her was, in her newly aligned mind, wasted.

Please.

Desperate desire was her companion in the few agonizing minutes Red spent sheathed in her throat. He stood unmoving, staring down at her, enjoying the way she moaned and mewled, her pleading eyes beseeching him to take her throat. Despite the need to be fucked, she stayed on his cock, keeping it lodged in her gullet, unable to voice her yearning. The obedience came easily; this powerful alien had shown her how good he could make her feel, so she was perfectly content with him having complete control of the situation. Even this torture was arousing, since it hammered home how they had broken her, how they had remade her, how they had fucked her into such a submissive state that she accepted the agony.

Red's cruelty was quickly overcome by his lust. The powerful alien hunched over, hand tight in her hair, a muffled moan escaping her lips as she watched, anticipating the oral onslaught.

The debauchery began before she even realized, his frenzied thrusting catching her completely by surprise. She was held in place, forced to take his fat prick over and over again, the length of thick meat slamming relentlessly into her throat. Her cunt flooded onto her hands as another climax washed over her. Isabel gurgled joyfully, gazing up at her master, loving the savage lust that prevailed on his face, shivering at every harsh growl. Red grunted as he fucked hard into her throat; his swollen balls whacked into her chin, slathering saliva and pre-cum over her face, quickly leaving it a glistening mess.

All too quickly, Red yanked his cock out. It loomed over her, gleaming mightily in the light, drawing her forward. She pressed her cheek against it, breathing in the musky scent, quivering as the rigid flesh pulsated.

Red growled, shoving her onto her back. In his lustful rage, he was on her quickly, flipping her over onto her hands and knees, yanking her trousers and panties further down. His fist was back in her hair, and he slammed his throbbing cock into her wet slit, impaling her viciously, pulling back on her hair as he did. Every inch of his length packed her channel, his balls slapping against her taint from the force of the blow. Her head was forced back, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she came hard, her orgasm striking her with unrelenting fury. A soft mewl slipped from her mouth as Red began to pound roughly into her pussy, claiming it once more.

Isabel was helpless before his ferocity. And she loved it.

Orgasm after orgasm tore through her as he fucked her, mastering her yet again. His thickness pumped back and forth with careless speed and thoughtless force. Red pierced deep with each thrust, sending every last inch inside her, inducing an uncontrollable quivering all over her tanned flesh. Her ass jiggled, her breasts bounced, and a beatific smile crossed her face as she was fucked by her master. Red yanked back on her hair, growling down at her. She moaned back, hands digging into the soil, fluids dripping down from her folds onto the ground. An obscene squelching came from the juncture of their frantic coupling; it was the aural evidence of her complete submission, her pussy flooding countless times, mindlessly taking that cock, bathing its conqueror in sticky juices.

[Your body belongs to the Yautja now,] Red growled, pulling back harder on his makeshift reins.

"Yes!" she cried out.

[Every inch is our property.]

"Yes!"

Her affirmations trailed into loud cries of lustful abandon.

Isabel was in a world of pleasure, of carnality, of pure lust. Not so long ago, it would have been scandalously foreign, unthinkably illicit, but now, it seemed only proper to stay low and submissive before this dominant alien, taking his cock, licking her lips at the promise of his seed.

At the thought of that gift, her cunt squeezed on his surging shaft. The enhanced velvety pressure and smooth slickness spelt the end for Red.

But this load was not to be spent inside her.

Red yanked himself from her sopping slit. With a rough maneuver, he flipped her onto her back. Whereas she had whined in disappointment when he had pulled out, she now began to moan in excitement at the sight above her.

Her attention was not on the strange sky, nor the dangerous terrain.

Rather, her lust-glazed eyes were fixed on that fat shaft, as Red stroked it hurriedly. It was aimed at her body, so she arched her back, lifting herself slightly, hoping to present the perfect target. Her tongue traced along her lips as she awaited the feel of that thick cream coating her flesh. Wanting to have more of her nakedness available for him to mark, she quickly tore off her clothes, discarding them in the dirt. One hand slid to her cunt, where she began to tease herself, while the other hand squeezed and fondled her own breasts.

The shriek of victorious orgasm erupted from his throat. The sound alone made her shudder, on the precipice of some glorious orgasm of her own, solely from the sharp power of that noise, the way it rent through the air, the way it reminded her yet again that she had been caught and conquered, prey of a more carnal kind.

She could practically see the length pulsate as a thick load surged towards her.

An eruption arced out into the air, the first creamy strand landing with a splatter on her face, most of it splashing her cheek, dribbles sliding into her mouth.

The feeling of that hot seed marking her face made her cum. Her cunt squelched around her fingers, streams of juice slicking to her palm. As the orgasm washed over her, more ropes coated her. The second had joined the first in glazing her face, and was quickly accompanied by a third, flying out to baste her forehead. Isabel quivered and moaned, a fourth burst spraying out onto her breasts, sticking creamily to the heaving flesh. A fifth jet struck her belly, pooling in her midriff, quickly trickling down her abs. Before the errant stream reached her slit, those pink folds had already been lanced with a sixth burst of seed. Isabel arched her back, cumming harder at that particular sensation, and was rewarded with a seventh rope, firing out onto her slit. Her orgasm throbbed white-hot, and she lost count of the hot gushes. All she knew was the following ones hit her all over, joining the first few on her face, covering her breasts, slicking her folds, a few even landing on her thighs and knees.

The spurts ended, the thick semen settling on her glazed skin. Isabel squirmed still, caught in a fiery climax, the warmth of her master's cum so comforting and arousing on her flesh. Her eyes were plastered shut, little trickles sliding down to tickle at her lips, which she eagerly opened, sticking her tongue out to better catch every bit she could. Through her haze of heady pleasure, she heard Red grunt in satisfaction.

Isabel giggled, imagining that he was staring down at her, enjoying her whorishness, the spectacle she put on as she shuddered, savoring the way all that seed clung to her body. Her hand moved, following an instinct to taste it all, but she managed to stop herself, wanting to feel it coating her a bit longer.

But the desire to see her master was paramount, so she allowed herself to snack on the seed covering her face, so that she could unencumber her eyes, and better see him off.

The view was of this powerful alien, standing tall over her. To her excitement, his prick was still rock-hard, glistening with her juices.

It was enough to get her quickly back on her knees. She shuffled closer, taking his cock in her hand, licking and lapping. A strong hand wound into her hair.

Her deft tongue slathered all over his shaft. His fierce eyes stared down at her.

The downward movement of her tongue led her to the base of his cock. Wrapping her hand around it, she lifted, revealing the swollen testicles beneath. Shooting Red a lustful smile, adding a coquettish fluttering of her eyelids, she leaned forward, and sucked a fat sack into her mouth.

Red groaned, the grip tightening in her hair. The musk of her master was powerful, dominant, robust; she could not help but suck harder, slurping all over the crinkled flesh, gathering more of his singular flavor onto her taste buds.

[Be careful, whore,] Red growled. [I might decide to take you with me.]

She giggled, pulling her mouth off of his balls for a moment, leaning back slightly to look him in the eyes.

"I wouldn't mind," she teased, licking her lips before descending once again, taking one fat testicle between her lips, bathing it in her saliva.

[The preserve whore belongs here,] Red grunted.

She nodded, moaning what she intended as an affirmative.

Ever the gracious master, Red let her indulge for a few more moments. She sucked feverishly, hoping to imprint his flavor onto her tongue. The idea that he would all too soon leave was sad to her, but she knew that new masters awaited.

But she also knew that Red would always have a special place in her heart, along with Green and Teal. They had broken her, made her into the preserve whore, opened her eyes to how good submission and carnality could truly feel.

[Enough,] Red commanded.

She forced herself to take her mouth off of him, pouting.

[I must return, and you must go to your masters.]

Isabel nodded. A strange desire struck her, to give him a farewell embrace, but she remembered that she was coated in sticky cum.

"Hold on," she said hurriedly, as he turned to leave.

He turned back, head tilted quizzically.

Isabel dug into the clump of discarded clothes, and found her panties.

Giving him a saucy smile, she took his arm by the wrist, and extended it, dropping her panties into his palm.

"Something to remember me by," she teased.

Red huffed in amusement, and turned again to leave.

[Farewell, whore,] he grunted. [Perhaps I'll see you again.]

"Hopefully," she agreed, waving good-bye as he headed up the ramp into his spaceship.

Ever the dutiful whore, she waited, watching as it started up, rising after a few moments, arcing high into the sky before eventually disappearing beyond the horizon.

She began to collect her clothes, but quickly decided against it. The warm coating of semen felt good on her bare skin, reminding her of Red, so she elected to abandon the clothing.

I have more at the sanctum anyway.

As she padded back, she began to think about her future at the preserve.

It was an easy choice to stay. Back on Earth, there was not much for her. Her life had been focused entirely on the IDF, and that service had lost its luster some time before she had been abducted and plopped onto this planet. The only family she had was a sister, and Isabel had not spoken to her in years. Her friends had all been IDF soldiers, more peers than anything else, people she spent time with due to convenience.

A life spent as the preserve whore would be markedly different from one spent on Earth. The only responsibility would be providing pleasure for the Yautja, and even that would be up to them, as she would be submissive to their commands. Her masters would take care of any need; all she would need to do was ask. It would be a laid-back, languid life, something that very much appealed to her. And she knew that she would not find similar pleasure back on Earth.

Absentmindedly, she began to clean herself of the clinging cum, scooping it off with her fingers, feeding it to herself. The taste was sour and potent, mixed with her own sweat.

A smile slid across her face as she neared her sanctum, trudging up the final slope. She found herself wondering about her new masters, about how they would use her, if they would let her follow them as Red, Green and Teal had, or if they would tell her to stay in the sanctum, keeping her waiting desirously for the next time they came to her.

Those new masters were waiting for her outside her sanctum.

[You must be the preserve whore,] one of them said, rising from a crouch to rake his dark eyes over her. By then, she had cleaned off all of the cum, and her tanned body was on full display.

[We thought you would be here when we arrived,] another one said, gesturing towards the sanctum.

"I'm sorry, I was seeing one of your predecessors off. Shall we go inside?"

[No,] the first Yautja grunted. [We have a hunt to commence. We will take you here.]

Isabel knelt, watching with mounting excitement as they gathered around her, removing their loincloths to reveal thick, throbbing cocks.

"Then take me, masters," the preserve whore said. "My body belongs to the Yautja."

12