All Comments on '"Pretending" to Make Out'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun!

I really like this chick, she reminds me of me, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Excellent character development. Heidi is an excellent slut. Mr Norlin well poor guy got trapped and loved every stroke of it! What non gay men wouldn't? Major league fucking scene. My youngest daughter(17) has a BFF like Heidi. I've resisted so far but.......She's 18 now. Fantastic story. Well deserving of 10 stars but 5 will have to do.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel or Series???

Can a Tease ever get enough, especially after getting a taste of that Bitch Tamer (TM) her teacher's packing? Redemption through deep dicking?

"Pretending" to Fall in Love???

When you stop and think the central conceit of this story to its logical conclusion, isn't Love the ultimate "prank" on a prankster?

"Never con a con-man, especially one who's better than you are."

-Diggstown

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent character development...

Never did a lot of banging in high school but knew a some girls where this could have been their train of thought... Bravo... You have the attitude down of a girl that is just learning about sex and finding out what they want. You did a great job doing that... If the last paragraph was different you could have had a serial on your hands... Instead of turning back into her fake person after 5 seconds of how much she enjoyed it getting banged like a broken screen door... you could have an experimental thing with Beth too... Great story and great read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

How did you even come up with something like this !! A really cool work man ! I loved it.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this sexy High School romp. Mr. Norlin kind of tried to be good, but he failed miserably in the end. Good job, Heidi! I really like the relationship between Heidi and Beth too, very cute odd couple there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought this story was trash. And the fact that, despite the high rating, only six comments appeared in four years supports my opinion.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Loved the over-the-top sex and how "out there" she could be

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

I just read this story for the second time. It was just as engaging and amusing the second time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking hilarious! I would love the read a sequel; an accidental threesome with Beth.

pmondrianpmondrian8 months ago

Great story!! I hope there will be a sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1804 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...