"Pretending" to Make Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,795 Followers

But the chair was squealing dangerously, all those levers and wheels and shit not made for supporting wild, filthy cowgirl sex. He was gasping and turning red, and so I slowed it down and stopped bouncing. "God," I groaned. "Who'd have thought this would happen?"

He stared hard at me, slowly coming down to normal, my butt still filling his hands. His dick was stone-hard inside me. "The chair's going to break," he warned.

"I know." My sex-brain already had a plan, and it involved him doing me from behind. A lot of the plans my sex-brain came up with involved that. "Don't worry." Painfully, I unfolded my cramped limbs. My feet hit the floor, I carefully straightened, and I actually whimpered as he fell out of me. His cock fell back against his doughy abs with a wet, meaty slap.

Squinting, I looked in disbelief at his penis, all slimy and faintly whitish. "Shit, Mr Norlin. You didn't cum already, did you?" I thought not, but it never hurts to ask. His dick looked insanely sexy to me, quivering there all nasty, shining under the lights. I could feel fluid seeping down my thigh.

He gulped in some air and looked up at me oddly. "No." He was having trouble speaking. "That's you, Heidi."

"Holy fuck." I'd cum before, obviously; a girl who's launched herself into as much sex as I have is doing it because she likes it. But usually I remembered my orgasms, especially the swampy wet ones. Who knew, this time? The whole swirling, nasty grind on Mr Norlin's lap had been a total pleasure.

Still, the gloppy shit all over his cock did look familiar, like Vaseline on a hot summer's day; I'd seen it before on other dicks, and it usually meant I was having a really, really great time. Impulsively, I leaned down and swirled my tongue around his twitchy cockhead, tasting the familiar tangy funk out of my own vag. "Well. No shit. I guess that was me." I was still vibrating everywhere, my whole body hot and red with the sheer naughty squalor of all this. This was amazing sex so far, a totally unexpected shock from such a mundane guy.

"I think you're enjoying this," he panted. The wolfish gleam was back, strong in his eyes. Or maybe it hadn't ever left; how the hell should I know? I'd been fucking, not taking notes. He was right, though; I was suddenly very aware that I wanted more.

"Speaking of which," I urged, "why aren't you back inside me yet?" I was trembling, completely out of control of myself. Goddamn Beth was about to come in, and I couldn't have given two shits less. I needed that dick.

He glanced at the door. "When's Beth coming?"

"After me," I joked, chuckling. I rubbed absently at my labia, and my ears buzzed. I needed cock. "You don't really care, do you? Come on." I turned and braced my hands against the bookshelf. "Put it in."

I didn't bother looking back; I enjoyed this part, too, the anticipation of the man getting back inside. He'd be seeing my dimpled lower back, my wide tight ass, the dribbling pussy waiting for him, all of it winter-pale but blotched now with red; he'd be seeing nothing more nor less than a woman to be fucked, bent over and waiting for his penis. I loved being that woman. This was my varsity sport, my Oscars. Seven months I'd been fucking, since my birthday; I was already well into a double-digit dick count, and I'd enjoyed every inch.

The room was silent but for his shuffling feet, trapped by his pants, approaching my body. It occurred to me that if and when Beth came in, flustered and late, wondering where I was, she'd bust through the door and get a perfect side view of me, arched, getting railed.

Nothing about her mattered, though, as I felt his hands grip my butt, his smooth slick cock nudging once more at my hole. I couldn't hold in a gasp. "Mmm," I breathed, tensing my arms. I hoped he was going to really jam me; hell, if he didn't, I'd just tell him to. "Yeah." He pushed in slowly, comfortably, like he'd been in there a million times. Shit, sometimes you just have that chemistry with a man. Who'd have thought I'd have it with a mediocre Spanish teacher? "Put it in," but of course he already was, the syrupy slurp of his reentry easy to hear in the silent classroom. The friction was delicious.

My head sank, my shoulderblades popped up, and all was right with the world again. I looked lazily along my body, up through my breasts and along my belly, to see the thrilling inverted image of Mr Norlin's balls swinging briskly, crashing into my clit over and over as he rammed me. This was fucking awesome. I enjoyed it passively for the first few strokes, my eyelids fluttering, then caught the rhythm and started fucking him back.

Well, at least the room wasn't quiet anymore.

The slap of our colliding legs, the heavy breathing from two excited sets of lungs, and yes, the harshly grunted syllables urging each other to get there... my God. I came suddenly, hard, feeling like someone had just splashed a bucket of hot water on me, and the blissful pink cloud gathering behind my pussy exploded to numb my whole body. I laughed, loud and long, and this time when I looked back over myself my whole chest was flushed. The bobbing balls were a blur now, his cock everywhere in my body at once.

I lost it, one hand slipping nervelessly off the bookshelf. "Motherfucker!" I bit out, and Mr Norlin's answering snarl was scary in its controlled sense of triumph.

"Yeah, cum for me, Heidi," he spat savagely, still pummeling me. I heard a loud crack; he might have slapped my ass, or it might have been the smack of his body against mine, whatever; I didn't care, still riding the high of my orgasm. I stumbled forward with his thrusts, and then I was arching up and back and his hands were all over my tits, mauling them, his hips driving that cock between my legs.

I humped back, but the position meant he couldn't get all the way in, but I sure didn't care, and Mr Norlin didn't seem to be bothered by it, either.

Still, he fell out of me twice while I twitched in orgasmic heat, and I reached down both times to stuff him impatiently back into my pussy, and it was during one of these fraught operations, my hands on his dick and his on my tits, my legs spread in a most undignified way and with the scarlet fog still addling my brain, that I saw Beth with her mouth wide open, staring at us.

I blinked at her, totally confused and disoriented. Behind me, Mr Norlin stopped in mid-fuck. "Oh. Shit," he said, sounding quite casual. "Hi, Beth."

But wait. There was something I was supposed to say, something to do with the prank? And Beth was blushing like crazy, her eyes riveted to where I was stuffing my teacher's dick into my pussy. What was I supposed to tell her? Ah! "Uh, Happy New Ye... I mean, Happy April Fools!" I heard the shudder in my voice though, and now Beth was shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "Uh, surprise?" I was still cumming a little; I probably looked like I was drunk.

Beth wasn't. She gathered her dignity, sighed, and nodded at Mr Norlin. "See you tomorrow, Senor," she said distantly. "I'll be waiting in the car, Heidi." She looked again at our genitals, assessing. "I doubt you'll be long." Then, with a jingle of keys, she made her escape.

I was panting. "Well. That didn't go well," Mr Norlin muttered. He fidgeted, his fingers on my nipples indecisive. Goosebumps covered my whole body, and I was slumped like a marionette, all my weight in his arms. "Um, should we... I mean, do you mind..."

I shook myself back to my duty. My head twisted so that I could look back at him over my shoulder. "What do you think?" I hoped it didn't come out as scornfully as it might have sounded, but even if it did he got the message. He gathered himself, spreading his feet wider, and I felt my titflesh bulging between his fingers as he got set.

The hammering resumed at once, that sticky dick of his sliding back along my g-spot, making me squirm; I was always sensitive after I came, but I'm a good girl; I was more than willing to keep taking his cock until he was ready to spurt. He'd earned it.

But Beth's instincts had been right on the money; he was just about done, and there was nothing stopping that cock anymore. It jabbed me quickly, savagely, driving the breath out of my lungs, and then I heard what I thought of as the Guy Sound. They all do it when they cum, that tense, breath-held grunt, followed by the slow and delicious sigh, the slickly spreading warmth behind my belly button, the easy rolling of our hips as he fired the last of his sperm into my body and we rode out the pleasure. I bent back over, resting my hands on my knees, so that he could go balls-deep again.

"Wow." I'd have red marks all over me, his clawing fingers leaving handprints everywhere. "Yeah. Not the best prank, I guess." He was moving slowly, liquidly, stirring his semen inside me, and it felt so right.

"She seemed... okay?" His dick still pulsing. "I hope she doesn't get me fired."

Yeah. Sure. I began wagging my hips against him, beginning the messy process of disentanglement. "Don't worry," I said dully. "She'll play ball." My brain was totally fried, the sex excellent. I felt like I needed a bong and a nap. "Pretty fucking great, huh?" I asked, and the faint popping noise as his penis fell out was his only answer for awhile.

Then, still behind me, he cleared his throat. "Well, it was okay..." I whirled, his semen already dribbling down my leg, ready to bite his head off: okay? Just okay? He'd just had the best fuck of his life, but as I spun around he was smiling. "I'm messing with you," he said softly. "April Fool's."

* * *

Thanks for reading! Again, please read all the contest entries and vote for all your favorites! We appreciate it.

Voboy
Voboy
1,795 Followers