All Comments on 'Pretty Boy'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I was with you all the way

But I just dislike it when the twink is the top... Sorry if I've offended anyone, but seriously, my boner just died...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with the other anonymous

Twinks on top just violate the laws of the universe somehow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE

I loved how your story broke with traditional stereotypes.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 9 years ago
Went left quickly.....

It started out like a love story.....then went down hill quickly. I was hoping for more than a fuck fest. The story had a lot of potential. I was not feeling the virgin twink being a top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like that this story wasn't stereotypical and a bit of a plot twister. Different from your other work, but I still very much enjoyed it. Twinks are hot on top if they have a sexy bottom like Greg ;)

Homewrecker777Homewrecker777over 9 years ago
Need More

Although I was really hoping that this would turn into a love thing - since the characters definitely had the chemistry for it to be one - I still want more. It was very hot and I found it very enjoyable. I just wish you would have made it into a story that could be continued, especially in a romantic fashion.

PepperSaltPepperSaltover 9 years ago
Rushed

I feel like you kind of rushed the ending. There could've been more to the story, seriously I thought this was a romance then I checked the tags and it wasn't. I do like the fact that Markus topped ;0

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

why would greg cry over him if he didn't want to be more than fuck buddies? he cried over possibly ot getting to fuck his annoying roommate? confused personally.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Wow

This was a great story..love those "love/hate" relationships. I didn't expect them not to end up being together tho..Markus and Greg were hilarious in their own ways..interesting how you had them remain fuck buddies.

IvoryTuskIvoryTuskover 9 years ago
Loved it

Ironic how people dislike stereotypes being broken in a story about breaking stereotypes, haha - should've seen it coming!

Markus' prissiness was well done, made me laugh more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

this story was great .. hope there will be part 2 (or more) .. the charachters have so much potential .. They are so much more than fuck buddies .. Can we pretend the last 3 paragraphs are not there and wait for the next chapter ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved this

I wish there were more stories like this where the twink is the top and shattering the stereotype that the smaller "weaker" effeminate man has to be the bottom. Loved it.

I have to agree that the story felt a bit rushed at the end and would have loved a more drawn out sex scene and possibly a bit more development. But 5 stars is five stars.

ladymaryladymaryover 9 years ago
Sizzling

The story is absolutely hot!! The characters are well developed and very colorful while the chemistry and the intimacy between the two boys is really electric and intense. And although I expected them to fall in love (it seemed the natural direction of the story), I still love them and would love to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy Stromboli!

This is the best story of any sort I've read in years. Years I say! Absolutely hot and super funny all the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wholly Crap Man!

That was unbelievably HOT!!!! I am so impressed with your story telling. You grammar is impeccable and it was so nice to read a story on here with proper grammar. Not a put down to other authors, its just that this one was perfect. Grammatical errors smack me in the face and there is nothing I can do about it. Sometimes I have to abandon a story due to the grammar. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH. MY GOD.

WOW. Genius; creative; HOT; hilarious; unique! Fucking LOVED the read! I came here after reading about Julien and Cody, and your variety of style is impressive! Keep, keep writing!

bencoyoteebencoyoteeabout 9 years ago
Ah, this author is on a class of his own! Meaning this writing is truly of a level of professional writing.

I have never been so blind sided by a story as this one.

This author so deftly painted two opposite personalities as roommates has them fighting and then making love...wow so caught me off guard. I did wonder how the girl friend ended up in the story.

There was never a doubt in my mind this story is a 5 golden star gay story.

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago
Hot Damn!

Epic work! It's so damn fiery hot and funny at the same time! This is pure genius! Never got this hot from a story! This is amazing! I fucking love it and gonna read it over and over again!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot Story

I thought it was great. Lots of surprise twists and eventually hot sex. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved Greg's hairy chest and his football physique, but I join the others in wishing Greg would have been the top man at least once. He DID love Markus fucking him, and they did belong together here to enjoy each other. The kisses and undressing were wild scenes! They should have been capable of some tenderness toward each other as well.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
great and want to read a next ch.

great story.but could'nt understand that when markus came to room from rana why did greg behaved like that as if he was more jealous that rana had kissed markus and he could'nt kiss markus himself.

and when rana told about greg that he was in academics and his true nature and i thought that the story would be continued further into a series and more than a fuck and would be a couple as they really were good for each other and looked sweet when fighting too as if they were a couple. and did'nt understand about the whole Rana issue.

so i hope there would be a next chapter and they would be a couple and everything sorted out between them and they really could make a great couple together.

so please write and post the next chapter.please. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 lucky roommates 5*

Erotic. Well written. My cup of tea.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsabout 8 years ago
this was great up until...

you decided to make the jock a bottom. It completely killed my boner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great until...

... the jock is a bottom.

tamgreentamgreenabout 8 years agoAuthor
Not sorry! :)

I loved writing this story, and I'm amused by how oddly controversial it's proven to be. It makes me want to write more "twist endings" (though I admit it seems odd to me that this could be so disastrously shocking seeing as 100% of us who have dicks also have prostates). Truly some of you fragile boners would do better to search elsewhere if you're looking for tired old stereotypes to wank to. I like to write (and have sex) the real world, where anyone can be a top or a bottom. If you don't see the appeal of a muscle jock rolling over and begging for it, then I can only feel sad for you. Au revoir! XOXOX

hero101hero101about 8 years ago
???

I absolutely loved this story...? I don't understand why people read a story and then complain about it? And how many of those people wrote stories themselves? This was a great story honestly, and those people who wanted some stereotypical shit can suck it. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic. I need a young spoiled pretty boy to be cuddley, to spoon in front of me, & then to start kissing every square inch of my heary body...

... when i am totally relaxed i want him to butt fuck me (because i need it).

The story: ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!!

This story was amazing! From the very beginning! I loved the attitude of both characteres. I wasn't expecting the "jock" to be the bottom, but DAMN that was hot!!! I'd love to read their other fights/fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Steriotypes

Loved it, then read the comments , one was hated the twink being on top,lol, looks ain't everything. I mean, I'm 5 foot 8 and boarder line fat and I screw the are off some one who is head and shoulders taller then me and loves me topping him. But no way am I a twink and him, a push over. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Abusively nasty jerk

Yes, he has money, and had been taught to take care of himself physically. Most likely started out as bonding with Mom. Who cares. What's completely effed up is the roommate with the enormous chip on his shoulder psychically slamming him bodily into walls and hitti.ng him. The abusive jerk set the tone for their relationship. Did Markos help the situation by his own stereotyping? No. But is he responsible for the state of their relationship? Oh hell no.

I have less than zero respect for someone that acts entitled when they've earned nothing, but I can empathize with someone's pain it difficulty, even a spoiled person has feelings. What I can't get behind is abuse. Even if you think someone doesn't deserve your respect simply because they can afford standards that don't interest you, you aren't entitled to hit and verbally abuse them.

They have sex. Great, I guess. Does him being a bottom jock with a mind suddenly make up for his terrible personality? All's forgiven. Thank God he let the undeserving rich kid f*ck him. That wiped out all then other issues he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Selfish

He is not only spoiled but too selfish to ever find love. You have to learn to put the other guy first and consider their needs which in the end will make you satisfied and happy.

GybbsGybbsabout 5 years ago
Kudos!

Twink Top? That's perfect. Mr. Jock being borderline brutal and then all tender and lovey-dovey? That's true-to-life. Tam's qualities as a writer have become, in the short time that I have "known" him, Legendary. I almost didn't read this story of his. But am I glad I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amusing

This writer has a humorous way with words, especially in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with kudos

Nothing like a twink top. I'm a bear and I'm all about that.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 4 years ago
Different

This is completely different from what I'm used to reading and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love It

I love stereotypes that get broken. For instance, I just started flirting with this boy I knew my senior year when he was a cute shy little junior. Was always flustered around me, blushing like a virgin. He definitely acted like a bottom and I was the top. I dreamt of corrupting him and being his first. So I started flirting with him recently, and low and behold, this sexy little virgin had a few surprises up his sleeve. Not only did he send me a couple sexy pics, he also wanted me to describe my fantasies of him to him. Him showing his desire to dominate me easily made me cum MULTIPLE times.

Also I think the same anon moron just kept commenting the same thing.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. Very well written as all of your stories are. The main character, Markus, was more of a jerk than Greg; actually Greg seemed really cool. But I loved that the story defied stereotypes. I had a very easy time picturing the characters. To people who complain, I like when writers mix things up. I’ve read so many stories where the smaller, more proper guy would’ve been the bottom so it was nice to read one that turned that around. I didn’t feel the end was rushed, sometimes stories end with an explanation of everything that happened after. Perfect length for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories i have read. Everything was perfect, and the way you write is so good i could literally read a whole book in one sitting. These characters could easily be in a romantic movie.

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago

Absolutely incredible! The part when the room next door turned up the stereo... I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

MThomasMarkMThomasMarkover 2 years ago

This. Story. OMG. Really inspired me to write my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BEST erotic story on this site!

marteglrmarteglrover 1 year ago

character growth, plot twist, hot af!.. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I could break you in half."

I groaned and clamped my arms around him. "I could break your heart."

"You have already, pretty boy. You break my idiot heart every fucking moment."

Damn, I was not expecting a random smut story to hit this hard.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did not expect that... that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was honestly such a good story like I was invested. I couldn’t even get off on this i felt like i was reading an actual novel. You should definitely write a book or something I will for sure buy it. The sex was hot I just got to invested in their personality’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

SIMILAR Stories