Pretty Chris-tine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers

Sharon smiled and glanced at me. She gave me a little wink and told Eve, "Well, since you offered, do you want to check out this bra for fit?"

Eve blushed and giggled nervously. Sharon got up and walked in front of her offering her breasts to Eve in a seductive way that left little to the imagination. Eve glowed bright red. Sharon was pulling her in and said, "Come on, Eve, I really would like your opinion on the fit. That is one thing that I am still getting used to with my new boobs. What do you think?"

Eve very tentatively got up and moved toward Sharon. To ease her anxiety, Sharon asked her if the cups on her bra were the right size. She pulled Eve's hand to the outside of her cup and had her feel just under her arm pit, asking, "Do you think this mashes in on the side of my breast too much?" Eve very gently moved her hand around under Sharon's arm and dipped a finger in the side band of the bra.

Eve added, "It holds your side boobs firmly and pushes up like it is supposed to."

"Yeah," Sharon said, "But does it push them up too much and give me too deep cleavage?"

Sharon guided Eve's hand to the bulging breasts above her bra, the part that made her look so hot in a scoop neck top. Eve placed one hand where the strap met the cup and the other hand on the inside of the bra. She was feeling the whole weight of Sharon's right breast. Sharon said, "What do you think?"

"God, Sharon, I think you are lovely. Your cleavage is fantastic. I wish I had those breasts."

Sharon giggled, obviously pleased with the compliment. She turned around and asked Eve if she thought the band hooks were in the right eyelet. Eve said that she thought so, but warned, "When you take it off, does it leave a red ring and indentation in your skin?"

Sharon reached around and unhooked the four eyelets and let the bra fall forward down her arms. She turned around and Eve just about lost her breath. She felt the skin under Sharon's side and looked for the signs she had talked about. Her hands were shaking. Sharon said, "Go ahead, Eve, you can feel my boobs." She held Eve's hands and pulled them to her massive breasts. The nipples were as hard as big pencil erasers. Her areola were puckered a little when they hit the cooler air, but gradually warmed up as Eve caressed them. Sharon held her hands and lifted the big melons up. Eve was trying to explain the overall fit of the band along with the cups.

Sharon was holding her breasts up presenting them to Eve. I watched in awe as the tension slowly dissipated. As the areola warmed to the touch, they turned more soft and pink. She measures a good three and a half inches across them and her nipple was probably a half inch across and three quarters of an inch long. I had never seen her breasts so beautiful and aroused. Slowly, ever so slowly, Sharon left her left hand under her left breast while she used her right hand to cup the back of Eve's neck. She pulled her slowly down to her breast. Eve inserted the hard nipple into her beautiful red lips and swirled her tongue over it. Sharon let out a soft moan and offered more tit flesh to Eve. Eve replaced Sharon's hand with her own and lifted the huge orb with both hands as she feasted on Sharon's nipple and areola. She moved to the other breast. Sharon's nipple was red and distended as Eve worked on the other breast with her mouth.

Sharon moaned and whispered, "Let's move over to the bed, Honey."

Eve took a deep breath and said, "Oh, god, what am I doing? I am not a lesbian."

Sharon cooed and said, "Neither am I, I think, but Christine might be. Eve, it has been a long time since you really had a good orgasm. Why don't Christine and I give you a little present to catch you up?"

Eve shuddered, "I am so afraid."

"Eve, you can stop whenever you want to. Christine and I have never done anything like this either."

Eve moved toward the bed with Sharon. Sharon sat back and helped Eve caress her beautiful mounds. As she became more comfortable, Eve began suckling Sharon's nipples while she squeezed the huge breast. She moved them together and licked her tongue down the cleavage. She licked under and around Sharon's breasts looking like it was her first meal. Sharon moaned and encouraged Eve, "Oh, god, yes, Honey, you sweet lips feel so good and sensual on my nipples."

Sharon then told me, "Christine, help Eve off with her bra." I carefully unhooked the eyelets in her bra and let the ends fall away. She tucked her elbows through the straps and the bra was free under her body while she feasted away on the soft tit flesh. I gently pulled off her pantyhose and bikini panty. Her ass was sticking up in the air as she minister to my wife's breasts. I gently rubbed the cheeks of her ass.

Sharon was turned on as could be. Our lovemaking as girls had obviously been a great learning curve so that she had no reservations at being sucked by another woman. She gently held Eve's head up and somehow managed to get her to roll over without ever losing contact with the hard nipple between her lips. As Eve lay on her back, Sharon straddled her waist and leaned forward feeding her breasts to Eve's waiting mouth. Sharon pulled back and moved her mouth to Eve's ear. She whispered to Eve something I could not understand.

Sharon straightened up and reached her hand to Eve's breasts. She rubbed them and played with her nipples. They too were hard as rocks. Eve had very firm C cups herself. Sharon massaged Eve's breasts and said, "Eve, Christine is going to help you get off. She is the absolute best at oral sex and she has had plenty of practice on me. Christine, while Eve enjoys my big boobs, how about giving her a sample of what you are good at."

I was caught up in the whole experience also. I would have done anything Sharon told me to. I got on my knees. Sharon helped position Eve's ass right at the end of the mattress. Her legs bent at the knees. I placed my hand under the back of her legs and helped her spread them. I moved forward toward her trimmed pussy. The pubic hair was cut in a bikini cut with just a little above the pubis. I touched her with the tip of my tongue. She moaned. Her aroma was slightly musky, but I love the taste and smell of pussy. I told her to let this happen and that her perfume mixed with her love secretions was nothing but an aphrodisiac to me. I lick up and down her dripping slit. She was dripping like a woman in heat. Soon she lost all inhibitions. She started back worshipping Sharon's magnificent breasts while I worshipped her wet pussy.

I plunged my whole mouth over her lips, and then licked all the way to the bottom of her slit. I even overshot the bottom of her pussy and licked the nether region between her pussy and her asshole. She raised her hips off the bed allowing me access. She was mine now. She started cumming very slowly at first. Her first wave was subtle. As she let go, I sucked her hard clitoris into my mouth. I encircled it with my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She convulsed. Her pussy whooshed out a gasp of air as her belly tightened. Between my saliva and her love juices, we were leaving a trail of sexual secretions down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets.

Sharon was tit whipping her mouth and pounding her huge breasts all over her face. Eve grabbed the sheets with her hands and clenched a fistful in each hand. She began shrieking as I sucked her clit.

Eve squealed as Sharon talked her up. "Get your cookies, Eve; this is for you, girl."

Eve began gasping, "Oh, no, no, please stop. Please, I am going to cum."

I wondered what that meant because she had been cumming nonstop for a while. I sucked her clit. It became harder and longer in my mouth. Finally she screamed out and bucked her hips wildly. She shot out a stream of girl cum into my mouth. This was the first time I had ever experienced this for Sharon was not a squirter. I was overcome with the liquid and drank all I could. I pulled back and she sprayed my beautiful feminine face with an absolute torrent. She kept convulsing and spraying me in the face. Her fluid drenched my face and clothing. I was a mess. My makeup was ruined forever. And still she came. Her fluid was colorless and as far as I could tell and it had no aroma whatsoever. It was pure girl cum. I had heard of this, but now I could tell from experience. This was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. I knew that we had brought her to a complete release. Finally she stopped cumming and the flow stopped.

She kept moaning, "Oh, oh, no, what are you doing to me?"

Sharon said, "My god, woman, you need this so bad. I can't believe a sensual woman like you has been virtually locked up grieving about a bad marriage."

"You are so hot, Eve. Now you take a break while Christine gets me off."

Sharon lay back on the bed. I knew what I was to do. I moved up to her slick pussy and began giving her the same love that I had given Eve. I licked and sucked her pussy until she began a series of orgasms. Slowly, she came down from her convulsions and began rubbing my head and holding me to a slower pace. I licked her clit a little as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasms. When she did look up, she said, "Oh, Christine, you need to touch up your makeup. Why don't to take a break and re-apply while we rest.

I did a credible job of re-doing my makeup. I was still sopping wet from Eve's girl cum. I removed my clothing and dried off. I pulled out the sheer gown I had just purchased and put it on. I changed into a dry bra and new panties. When I came out of the bathroom, Sharon was lying beside Eve and gently rubbing her breasts and pussy. They were talking softly to each other.

Sharon said, "Can you believe that Christine got us both off so well? I think I should help her with her little problem. She was referring to my little cock which even though small, was still hard as a rock. She had me come over to the bed and then removed my panties. My cock was too hard to tuck right then. It sprang free and bobbed up toward my body.

Sharon giggled and told Eve, "He can't do much damage with this little thing, but as you can see, he has more than enough skill to compensate for it."

She had me lie between her and Eve. She began stroking my hard cock as my precum started leaking out the tip. She used my juice to lubricate her hand. She lowered her mouth and sucked my fluids, then added some of her saliva until everything was mixed together. She jacked off my slimy little cock and told me what a wonderful lover I was. The more she stimulated my cock and talked sexy to me, the wetter I got. When I could stand no more, Sharon rolled over on her back and guided my little dick between her big beautiful breasts. She held them firmly together and told me to "Fuck my tit pussy, Christine. Fuck me with your hard clit. Cum on me, baby."

I could not stop. I came in spurts between her massive breasts while she encouraged me. When I stopped cumming, I continued to move my cock while she held her breasts together. I was getting softer and softer. When I rolled off, Sharon said,"Oh, no, Christine. You get back over here and clean up your mess."

She guided me to the cum between her breasts and had me suck every bit of my cum up. Her breasts were coated with my cum. She had me lick it all up and suck her nipples while I was at it. Sharon then told me, "Go put you panties back on, Sweetie, I think we are going to be ready for round two.

I ended up satisfying both women a number of times. Each orgasm was almost as intense as the first time. Eve did not squirt again, but she was fully engaged as I sucked and licked her pussy to orgasm after orgasm. I took turns satisfying each of the women and rested very little between. Finally they had enough. They put their panties back on and we lay in bed together. We talked for another hour with Eve asking interesting question about our background and our journey into our everlasting fetish.

We knew we were planning to come back to town when Sharon's bra came in to the store. Sharon questioned Eve about our tryst and asked if we could call her the following day. Eve agreed. Sharon told us that she didn't want anyone to have any regrets. She assured Eve that this was the most exciting thing we had ever done. Eve told us that she looked forward to seeing us back again.

Sharon added, "Well this was great, girl, but you need to find yourself a guy with a big cock. I hope this is the start of something bigger and better for yourself. You certainly deserve it."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers
12