All Comments on 'Pretty in Pink'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I really loved this story! The old man chose well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice

Really well done. I'm sure a lot of us mature guys were/are happily married, but think back of earlier experiences. Thanks for your story.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Very Nice Story ....

Loved the dialog between the two! Made it a very passionate experience. I;m in my 50's, and would love to have a similar experience, though with someone older. Maybe soon ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So real it's freaky

This story is so real to me it's a bit unsettling. Like the older man in the tale, I was seduced by an older gentleman when I was very young, and he took me to a motel. I was scared but curious. He had me get undressed in front of him (scary) but there were no panties involved.

Then he got undressed, and it was then I learned the differences between boys and men, even though I though I was really something at the time because my body was changing. The only thing I knew about sex was how to jerk off, but by the time I left that motel in the morning I knew quite a bit.

I never had another homosexual experience after that, in part because after I told a friend about what happened he ridiculed me and called me a faggot, so I stayed with girls and eventually married and have had a wonderful life, but I never forgot that night in the motel.

I've always considered myself straight but I know that's not really true because I read the gay stories here and have roaming eyes in locker rooms and at urinals, but have never acted on it. Before I die I would LOVE to do what this man in the story did with that young fellow but I don't think I'll ever have the nerve to do anything but think about it, so when I read this I pictured myself in his shoes.

Great story, and forgive my babbling here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One more 5 Star feature

Another fine story to add to your extensive list.

This one is going to appeal to a myriad of men that harbor a desire to experiment.

As or me it just reminds me how nice it would be to have a young virile partner just as a change from my --60ish fuckbuddies. But hey!, I'm lucky to have them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Older man's massive cock

When I was 40 or so, I went to a country park's men's room looking for my first dick. I watched through the peep hole as a man entered and released his cock as if to take a piss in the urinal on the other side. It was huge, about 10 or eleven inches long and juicy and fat as he jerked off a little for me to see. I was wearing powder blue running shorts that were much too small with slits I cut up both sides, so when I walked, anyone could see my ass cheeks and my prominent bulge. I also wore a sexy sleeveless undershirt with the sides torn down to reveal my chest muscles from the sides. I felt so slutty. I walked out of the stall, and immediately reached for that mesmerizing cock, which I discovered was attached to a man in his late sixties. Russ invited me to his apartment nearby, which was a senior independent living facility. When we walked through the lobby, other men stared at me knowingly - it was obvious what Russ and I were going to do in his apartment. Needless to say, we spent the afternoon sucking each other, and topping it off with him fucking my dildo trained ass hard and fast with lovely his monster cock. He was my first and last fuck. At 63, I regret only that I have not followed through with the practice of being fucked all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked this

have had many same sex encounter mostly with older men when i was younger one was with a frend from a bar i went to he always bought me drinks even ask him if he was gay i heard from frends he said no then he ask me to go to bar to play pool we play all night him getttting me drunk next thing i know im in his room we fool around to drunk to do any thing fal a sleep i wake up hard sliding into him god his ass was tight he stops me no condoms but god he knew how to suck a guy he sucked my for two hours before i blew my load guys do suck better than a girl i think of him often wonder what he is doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I too was a young teen, that had older men play with me,. I had been sucking my brother for a number years, before I sucked an older man,.I loved dressing up, and being there lilgirl,. to have me suck cock,. and them take turns fucking me,. Sure do miss them days,.

mail me,. for age,. ,. herfun101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Malone, NY!!?? I was born in Massena!! You'll probably never see this but, wow, just wow!

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

Yes, for me at 74, I would like to have an experience just like this with a young man just coming into his own and wanting to have an older man show him how wonderful sex with a man can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous