Pretty in Pink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeandraNyx
LeandraNyx
153 Followers

"Ugh, just move, I'll do it myself!"

Growling under my breath, I pushed his hands away from his crotch and pulled down the zipper, letting his cock spring forward from his jeans. It was beautiful: thick as a rod, soft and hard all at once, with the head just starting to swell and turn purple. Thomas went to pull his pants further down, but I crawled on top of him—just like in the video—and used the weight of my body to hold him down. His dick was now pressed between his stomach and my dripping wet cunt. I knew he could feel it, just by the look on his face: the warming sensation of my sweet nectar as it dribbled down the sides of his cock.

"Wow," Thomas whispered, a little surprised. "You're really turned on. What did you—"

Before he could finish, I pressed both my hands against Thomas' mouth. I wanted to be like the woman in the video; I wanted to be in control.

"I...I don't want you to talk. I just want to use you. I want to watch this video and I want to get off on your cock and I don't want to care about whether or not you get off, too." Not quite the sexiest way of communicating my thoughts, but let's be fair; I wasn't dominatrix-level confident yet. "Is...that okay?" Thomas nodded and as soon as I had him on board, I turned back toward the computer screen.

The woman was at the foot of the bed now, with a small blade in her hands. It flashed under the light and I shuddered, watching as she teasingly dragged the sharpened edge along her victim's thigh, all too close to his most intimate parts. She didn't draw blood, but it was still scary as fuck and he winced, not daring to move. Then, with a single, swift motion, she cut away his panties and his cock sprang forward. Never had I seen a man so...naked. Even his balls were bald and she slapped them, first gently, then much harder. Her victim arched his back, groaning into his gag. As he whimpered and moaned on the screen, my hips started moving involuntarily and I pressed my clit against Thomas' cock, grinding up against him, feeling his flesh slide against mine, but not quite ready to let him in. Not yet. Not until the woman on the screen was balls deep in her boy's ass. Then, I would fuck him. I would fuck his fucking brains out.

Next, the woman leaned over her victim's crotch and began to suck his cock. First, slowly and sensually, then fast and hard, alternating between techniques and watching as he writhed in ecstasy. This surprised me, but only at first. Why should he get any pleasure? I thought, only to realize that she only gave it so that, later on, she could take away. Like a goddamned goddess. At times, she would grip his cock with both hands and jerk off his rigid member, working him up and then suddenly slowing down. At other times, she would push his cock deep into her throat—far enough to make her drool—and his hips couldn't help but thrust upward into her warm mouth. Whenever he was about to cum—and I could tell; all women can tell when a man is on the brink—she would pull back and squeeze his balls hard enough to make him scream out into his gag. By the time she was done with the foreplay, he was so worked up and so sore he was practically begging to be fucked and for it to be over with.

Teasingly, the woman lubed up her strap on, then pressed it ever so gently against the puckered, pink hole of her boy's tight ass. I could feel my cunt clench, desperate to be filled and fucked and spent, but still, I waited. Not until she had him impaled on her cock. Not until then. She'd push in just a little bit—maybe an inch or so—and watch as her boy winced, waiting for more, before pulling out. Each time, his ass seemed to clamp so desperately around her rod, it made me quiver. In, then out again. Just a little. Never enough. And then, when her boy's guard was finally down, she thrust balls deep into his body, grinning sadistically as he cried out, his cock bobbing with her thrusts, his balls still red from the back of her hand.

Holy fucking shit!

My eyes still glued to the screen, I scooted down past Thomas' hips and grabbed his cock in my hands, gently jerking him off, whispering, "Don't you dare cum. Not yet. Not until I do." I glanced down at him and watched as he grabbed desperately at the bed sheets, his eyes tight shut. He was trying—he was really, really trying—and that turned me on even more. Watching him panting and straining against the bed like that, I wanted to make his life even harder. I wanted his cock to get so hard that it hurt. I could feel a strange, wonderful, dark hunger growing inside of me and suddenly, it spoke.

Make the little bitch suffer!

I couldn't believe how cruel I'd become in such a short while, but I also couldn't stop it. Tonight, it looked as if we would both be the victims of my flaming desire. Oh well.

Gently lifting my hips, I guided Thomas cock to the entrance of my cunt, eased in just the head, and then slammed down. Hard. I watched in morbid fascination as Thomas arched his back & groaned, then he tried to grab my waist, but I pushed his hands away, almost as if I were indignant.

"No, don't touch me. I don't need you. I just need your cock." That seemed to turn Thomas on even more; I could feel his cock swelling up inside of me, trembling with need. But tonight was about me and what I wanted. He wanted to cum? So what? Cry me a river. "Don't even think about it," I warned, grinning from ear-to-ear now. "You just keep lying there and being hard. You wanted this, right? You wanted me to be mean, so now deal with it."

Thomas nodded, his face hot and flushed, but he didn't say a word. Just like I'd asked. It was perfect: his thick, pulsating cock leaving my whole cunt feeling hot and stuffed & the strained expression on his face making me warm and needy. Absolutely perfect.

Turning back to the computer screen, I watched as the woman slammed her purple cock into and out of her boy's sore ass and as she did so, I would slam my cunt down onto Thomas' swelling member. I could feel myself start to turn inwards, the knot in my belly tightening, my whole body sweating and trembling as I got closer and closer to the end. As I moved faster and faster, my thighs slipping and sliding past Thomas' hips, I could feel the slow, insistent ache between my legs start to swell up and overwhelm me. So close...so close...

The sight of the porn star on screen—beaten and humiliated and ass-fucked—as he started to cum is what finally did it. The knot inside of me loosened and I screamed out in beautiful agony, my entire body spasming as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through me. Thomas could feel it—I knew he could feel it—as my cunt clenched and unclenched, massaging his cock. It was his adorable gasps for breath, his insistent whimpering, his quiet moans in my ear that let me know. In that moment—with me cumming on his cock and him struggling not to cum in turn—I was a goddess. But he couldn't hold on forever and as my orgasm subsided, I could feel him let go—feel his cock twitch and then explode inside of me. As I cried out, Thomas winced below me, grunted, then hissed as his own orgasm surged through him, filling me up with his warm, white cum. His pretty, blue painted toes curled and his eyes rolled back into his head. When we finally fell on top of each other, we were both too sweaty to see straight. My breath came in gasps, while his were deep and deliberate.

"That...was awesome," I gasped. "Hand me the pad and pen; I need to write down some shit."

"Like what?" Thomas asked, also gasping. "Tell me."

"Strap-ons, ball gags, pink stockings..." But that was only part of the truth and as the afterglow began to fade away, it hit me. What really got me going was, well, being a complete and total bitch. "And...well...uh, yeah, I think that's it."

"You're lying."

"How would you know!"

"Because you suck at it, you always have."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yes, you do. You hesitate. You're always the most confident woman in the room, except when you're lying."

Ugh, he was right. Catholic guilt and all that. I was a horrible liar, I always had been and I always probably would be. It was unfortunate that what had been praised as a virtue in childhood was turning out to be a major handicap as an adult.

Sighing, Thomas rolled over, laid his head on my breasts, and closed his eyes. It felt so natural and I could feel a strange, protective instinct kick in. Wrapping my arms around Thomas, I drew him in closer and smelled my perfume on his neck. The little sneak. My makeup and my perfume? I'd missed that at first, but what the hell, he smelled good. Gently, my fingers trailed across his neck, then his face, and then made their way to his hair. Absentmindedly, I began to pet him and could almost swear I heard him purr. It was nice. I liked it. I wanted more nights to end like this one.

"Thomas?"

"Uh-huh."

"I think...I think I might be a monster."

"I was hoping you would say that."

I could feel Thomas smile against my skin as he nuzzled up closer to me and thought to myself, Yes, this is nice...I like this...

LeandraNyx
LeandraNyx
153 Followers
12