All Comments on 'Pretty in Pink Ch. 02'

by LeandraNyx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 7 years ago
Fabulous

I so wish someone would do that for me ... more please especially the forced bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot , sexy

please more ,i'm really horny now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dream come true

I am so jealous of Thomas!! I would love to share my dress up desire with my love and have her feminize me like this. I can't wait for the next chapter!

LeandraNyxLeandraNyxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much...

...for all of the support, guys!

I know it was a little over-the-top, but hey, it's fantasy and I sure as hell liked writing it! The next chapter will be a little more romance and D/s heavy--for those folks who like that sort of thing--and will actually be posted on time, lol. Suggestions for future chapters are welcome!

Oh, and have a great weekend, everyone! :)

LKN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So decadently hot..

But please, continue! Dont stop now, let's see his journey into womanhood all the way to completion!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

This story is so intoxicating. I just love the concept and the reality of being in femdom. Can't wait for the next chapter. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written

Since you asked for suggestions for future chapters here one: Most of these TG&C stories end in the submissive being made to watch or his mistress getting fucked by some other men in other words CUCKOLDING. Please don't include any CUCKOLDING in future chapters I want this story to have a happy ending. Once again thank you gpr writing such a beautiful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just wrong

On so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So very hot!

Oh my, how this is pushing so many of my hot buttons! How I wish I was in his shoes, I love the way the story is going and so hope you keep writing! Maybe PVC clothing and sissy maid service in his future too? Would love more scenes in the dungeon as well. LOVING IT!!!

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Come on, please!

You said you would be posting one chapter every week and there are still three ones for coming. You are delaying this and I am anxious. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cant wait!

As Long as I've visited this site, your story has been the one I've watched for. I hope to see your next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

Very nice story so far, I have had mostly the same wish. But in my wish I am turned into a sex toy for others to use as they wish.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Next chapter, please

You can't the story this way

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Where is chapter 3.

You said one new chapter a week, you must do at least one a month. Reading the comments it looks like you have got quite a following. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I Hope you will write more in thise storby, there is so much more potentiale in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exhilarating!

I am not sure how to express just how much I enjoyed your story. I felt as though I was given an intimate, wonderful glimpse inside your beautifully kinky imagination. It makes me wish I knew you.... even if I was not that lucky man in the story; simply envisioning the two of us chatting about your ideas for other chapters or other stories over a cup of coffee just makes me smile uncontrollably. Thank you for the time and effort that goes into your writing efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Four

Really enjoyable story, well written with very few typos. Poor boy doesn't know the demons he's released.

Would have been five stars except for the constant use of "panty boy" . Almost stopped reading a couple of times as you just keep repeating it. Second in my list of dislikes, with only "sissy" being worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After he came?

And she released him? He bitch slapped her until her face was bloody and swollen. He than grabbed his final bag (the rest were in his car) and left her bleeding on the floor. You seem to completely forget that he's a man with both pride and self respect and that, pushed hard enough, violence is a very real threat. She learned the hard way. Laughably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lol

Looks like some reviewer wandered into the wrong fetish, vanilla with missionary position is over that way for your fragile pride ->

You put consent forefront, safe words were in place. Much closer to how things work in the bdsm community than a lot of these kinds of stories on this site tend to be

danieelledanieelleover 3 years ago

OMG!!! slave’s cage is pulling so hard stretching it’s ball sack!!! More please, please feed us more!! slave begs you please please slave needs it bad!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is absolutely fantastic!! Well written and sooo hot! I showed it to my wife and she agrees! Both of us would love to read more of this story. Its been four years since the last chapter was posted, so I doubt that we will ever see the rest, But here's hoping.

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Such a hot story, So true following the foot steps in my own life. Not in the full manner this is playing out. But close in so many ways. Madam would love to see how this pans out in comparison to ours travel. Like the other review it’s been a few years now. Would love to see the next chapter. Please

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

It’s a great read and highly erotic, but frustrating too…this story needs more chapters, but after 6 1/2 years I’m not sure I’ll get my wish.

Jack506Jack506about 1 month ago

Kudos on a well written interesting story. Too bad it was orphaned after only two entrees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous